Eden Belmont/Luminoth/Trace / Zach Bradley / Xak-kun / ScabbedAngel16 / GirlDickOfEden / PissPrincex -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Who smells worse?

• Tommy Tooter the hobo

Votes: 68 21.5%
  • Eden Belmont the piss-soaked hooker

Votes: 249 78.5%

• Total voters

Chewing Character

kung pow penis
kiwifarms.net
Gonna be honest, this was the first thread I read from start to finish when I started using Kiwifarms.

It's telling that the high point of this man's life was having gay sex in the public bathrooms of Walmart.

He was the first example (for me) that true lolcows don't change; they only fall lower and lower. It would be sad... but Zach did this all to himself. Yoyo'ing on/off HRT, refusing to work, alienating everyone around him, living in squalor, getting hooked on meth, literally asking Kiwifarms to "come @ him"... Every wrong turn he could take, he took it.

And now that I've seen more interesting and disgusting trooncows, Zach isn't even best at being the worst. :(

Lil Yahtzee

kiwifarms.net
Gonna be honest, this was the first thread I read from start to finish when I started using Kiwifarms.

It's telling that the high point of this man's life was having gay sex in the public bathrooms of Walmart.

He was the first example (for me) that true lolcows don't change; they only fall lower and lower. It would be sad... but Zach did this all to himself. Yoyo'ing on/off HRT, refusing to work, alienating everyone around him, living in squalor, getting hooked on meth, literally asking Kiwifarms to "come @ him"... Every wrong turn he could take, he took it.

And now that I've seen more interesting and disgusting trooncows, Zach isn't even best at being the worst. :(

This was what he wanted. His own girlfriends kicked him out for deliberately attention whoring to the Farms. He lost his home, his friends and now he lives with another herd of cows equally as gross who enable him to do everything his girlfriends and roommates didn't. It so sad it's hilarious.

Blue Fanta

kiwifarms.net
so this is probably powerleveling to a point and you all can feel free to judge me after the fact, although i've since moved and changed several things about my life, but; i used to work in the Walmart Eden worked at, and i guess it's fine to say it now considering i'm no longer tied to that shitty corporation, but i knew two things about Eden while i worked with her:

1. she STANK, and i'm not even saying that to be funny, she actually smelled like absolute shit most of the time
2. she stole a lot of merchandise and was about to get formally busted for it before she was reported to management for posting nudes at work; she had been under investigation for months

break these cuffs

just an Island Boy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
so this is probably powerleveling to a point and you all can feel free to judge me after the fact, although i've since moved and changed several things about my life, but; i used to work in the Walmart Eden worked at, and i guess it's fine to say it now considering i'm no longer tied to that shitty corporation, but i knew two things about Eden while i worked with her:

1. she STANK, and i'm not even saying that to be funny, she actually smelled like absolute shit most of the time
2. she stole a lot of merchandise and was about to get formally busted for it before she was reported to management for posting nudes at work; she had been under investigation for months
Nobody cares that you worked at Walmart. There are far worse jobs than working at a big box store and besides, everybody's gotta eat. What we do care about are stories about Zach. Do you have any proof that you aren't just making up stories?

Blue Fanta

kiwifarms.net
Nobody cares that you worked at Walmart. There are far worse jobs than working at a big box store and besides, everybody's gotta eat. What we do care about are stories about Zach. Do you have any proof that you aren't just making up stories?

that I can readily produce? not exactly, it was a different time in my life. what would you define as proof?

the only other story about her I really have happened after she got fired when her and Kim came in the store together around midnight and Eden was drunk (i assume) and being very loud and i could hear Kim say "shut the fuck up Eden" while she was babbling on some exceptional nonsense that i honestly forget what it was now. i did end up getting to know Kim in the months following before i moved out of TN and she had said she and Eden were on the rocks constantly but i never spoke with either of them again after quitting

Lil Yahtzee

kiwifarms.net

This isn't exactly news. Everyone knows Zach smells bad, his exes and pretty much everyone who knows him that's had anything to say here has confirmed that. Your big takeaway from this thread should be: "Zach smells like shit." Though the shoplifting thing I do find interesting considering Zach has been arrested for shoplifting before. How would you know this information anyhow? I don't think it's very common for low-level retail workers to know the goings-on of loss prevention.

that I can readily produce? not exactly, it was a different time in my life. what would you define as proof?

the only other story about her I really have happened after she got fired when her and Kim came in the store together around midnight and Eden was drunk (i assume) and being very loud and i could hear Kim say "shut the fuck up Eden" while she was babbling on some exceptional nonsense that i honestly forget what it was now. i did end up getting to know Kim in the months following before i moved out of TN and she had said she and Eden were on the rocks constantly but i never spoke with either of them again after quitting

I mean, that sounds like Zach to me, but given that Zach is...well, Zach, I feel like that could have happened any number of nights.

Also, Kim has a thread dedicated to them if you want to talk about them. This thread is about Zach and you don't seem to know anything the rest of us don't know or wouldn't reasonably suspect.

Disgruntled Pupper

Thuuder only happens wlen its raisinl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Power leveling is fine as long as you're providing good stories about cows. Talk to a mod about getting verified.

How was Eden with customers? Did he get along with his coworkers or did everyone hate him?

Blue Fanta

kiwifarms.net
This isn't exactly news. Everyone knows Zach smells bad, his exes and pretty much everyone who knows him that's had anything to say here has confirmed that. Your big takeaway from this thread should be: "Zach smells like shit." Though the shoplifting thing I do find interesting considering Zach has been arrested for shoplifting before. How would you know this information anyhow? I don't think it's very common for low-level retail workers to know the goings-on of loss prevention.

I mean, that sounds like Zach to me, but given that Zach is...well, Zach, I feel like that could have happened any number of nights.

Also, Kim has a thread dedicated to them if you want to talk about them. This thread is about Zach and you don't seem to know anything the rest of us don't know or wouldn't reasonably suspect.

everybody gossips at that fucking store just like any other work environment. she also worked in electronics, so she would have definitely been able to steal a lot of expensive stuff if she wanted to, and the only reason i bring up Kim is because that's where i heard most of the disturbing info about Eden including how she begged for KF's attention

Power leveling is fine as long as you're providing good stories about cows. Talk to a mod about getting verified.

How was Eden with customers? Did he get along with his coworkers or did everyone hate him?

who are some of the mods? also she was okay with customers i guess. we worked overnight so we didn't exactly have very many compared to day shift, but she acted normal enough with them. i can't really say how she got along with everyone who worked there because everyone on night shift is kind of an asshole (including me lol) but i don't remember there being any drama between her and coworkers. if i had to make any judgements i'd say that while Eden was working there she could at least pretend to not be a fucking degenerate some of the time

Lil Yahtzee

kiwifarms.net
everybody gossips at that fucking store just like any other work environment. she also worked in electronics, so she would have definitely been able to steal a lot of expensive stuff if she wanted to, and the only reason i bring up Kim is because that's where i heard most of the disturbing info about Eden including how she begged for KF's attention

who are some of the mods? also she was okay with customers i guess. we worked overnight so we didn't exactly have very many compared to day shift, but she acted normal enough with them. i can't really say how she got along with everyone who worked there because everyone on night shift is kind of an asshole (including me lol) but i don't remember there being any drama between her and coworkers. if i had to make any judgements i'd say that while Eden was working there she could at least pretend to not be a fucking degenerate some of the time

I feel like you're gonna need to come up with a lot more than that to prove you're not just someone trying to stir shit. We've had enough of that in this thread. Zach is plenty entertaining enough as it is, so if that's what you're doing, quit while you're ahead.

Blue Fanta

kiwifarms.net
I feel like you're gonna need to come up with a lot more than that to prove you're not just someone trying to stir shit. We've had enough of that in this thread. Zach is plenty entertaining enough as it is, so if that's what you're doing, quit while you're ahead.

i'm sorry if i angered anybody here, i'm not trying to start any drama, i just felt like i ought to add my own experiences with her. they aren't outrageous or anything, and it's not like she needs my help doing any further damage to her life.

Lil Yahtzee

kiwifarms.net
i'm sorry if i angered anybody here, i'm not trying to start any drama, i just felt like i ought to add my own experiences with her. they aren't outrageous or anything, and it's not like she needs my help doing any further damage to her life.

No one's angry with you. It's just that nobody wants a repetitive littered thread with useless content. On behalf of all of us I'm sincerely sorry you even had to bear witness to Zach let alone work alongside him for any length of time, but it appears Zach has been jobless since he got yeeted out of Wally World, so at this point any info you may have unless it's particularly spicy or horrifying isn't anything we don't already have.

Bees

No Mods No Masters
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What was them work gossip about the bathroom blowjob hoeing and nude posts after he left?

BlueArmedDevil

I would say any self-respecting male ghost.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let's see what Eden has been up to lately
SmartSelect_20200930-140938_Twitter.jpg
IMG_20200930_140940.jpg
IMG_20200930_141018.jpgIMG_20200930_141121.jpg
SmartSelect_20200930-141207_Twitter.jpg

Cheesy

thank god for fat women on the internet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
years later i'm only just now realizing that eden is the living incarnation of a 4chan "pretty princess points" trans girl meme living in a fetid neckbeard nest

He's said in the past that 4chan made him tranzzz. He's been keeping a low profile, but trannys never change their spots. Come back, Zachary. Show us what you've been up to recently.

ebook.jpg

Ponchik

fake and gay
kiwifarms.net
He's said in the past that 4chan made him tranzzz. He's been keeping a low profile, but trannys never change their spots. Come back, Zachary. Show us what you've been up to recently.

View attachment 1748843
dinotendies is based as fuck and has singlehandedly taken care of lord knows how many possums, i wish him a happy thanksgiving. eden and shitty game grump #69 simply do not deserve to watch his content