Eden Belmont/Luminoth / Zach Bradley / Xak-kun / ScabbedAngel16 / GirlDickOfEden / PissPrincex -

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Who smells worse?

• Tommy Tooter the hobo

Votes: 52 19.3%
  • Eden Belmont the piss-soaked hooker

Votes: 218 80.7%

• Total voters

Cryin RN

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This tard is functional enough to be hired at Walmart, so IMO all the ~lifestyle~ accessories like diapers and soothers are their way of fitting in to their exceptional Internet friendbase. Autism is too easy an 'out' for intentional shitty behaviour. Even the dick sucking smells prison gay to me, his behaviour is 100% autogynephile. Normal gay-to-trannies turn out way saner and prettier, like Blair or even Gigi Gorgeous.

Autistic Illuminati

cumbucket of a handicaped man
kiwifarms.net
digged some more, Dorian Davis and Alexandria Roman have definitively some potential.
Capture du 2017-01-07 14-22-00.png
Capture du 2017-01-07 14-31-13.png

and some other of minor interest :

Capture du 2017-01-07 19-52-05.png
Capture du 2017-01-07 20-10-36.png
Capture du 2017-01-07 20-23-08.png
Capture du 2017-01-07 20-34-57.png
Capture du 2017-01-07 20-37-43.png
Capture du 2017-01-07 20-40-36.png

also, i found a ask.fm which seem to be the one of his boygirlfriend :
http://ask.fm/jake_dylan_alatore

Last edited:

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Still, he's making more effort to pass than your average rat king but that's not saying much.
Well, it's not an effort when it's a fetish.
How many women aside from the glamorous celebrities we all despise walk around with a corset plus fetish gear.
That's not trying to pass as a woman, it's trying to pass as your own hyper-idealized internal vision of the woman you want to screw.

I'll never understand cows with mild to moderate adult acne.

I think extra high levels of testosterone could also screw with the brain and cause violence, gender, and fetish issues, which explains a lot.

Last edited:

Autistic Illuminati

cumbucket of a handicaped man
kiwifarms.net
So most of his friends are as crazy as him?
Didnt think we would hit such a goldmine in the beggining of the year.
Yes, his friendlist is pretty much furry / loony troons / autistics

From Bridgend? Wasn't that the town where a bunch of years back a whole load of teenagers killed themselves for no apparent reason all of a sudden?

Still, he's making more effort to pass than your average rat king but that's not saying much.
Judge by yourself :
15726479_10211600604401153_2428664127977421494_n.jpg
he got some strange AZF vibe from his facebook :
https://www.facebook.com/willow.brown.1936?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab

the more i dig the more i find peoples of interest, and the friend list of these peoples of interest are also constitued of peoples of interest. I'm drowning in autism right now.

Capture du 2017-01-07 20-49-39.png
Capture du 2017-01-08 00-11-52.png
Capture du 2017-01-08 00-28-19.png
Capture du 2017-01-08 00-29-35.png
Capture du 2017-01-07 19-48-10.png

so yeah, this individual is a goldmine, some sort of pizza of interest

Last edited:

m0rnutz

Not a furry
kiwifarms.net
CLEAN YOUR SHITTER DUDE.
I want a background check on this dude if he gets a thread.
>calls self queer
>identifies as boy and not queer
>looks like Kim Kardashian got an afro and learned how filters work
If a neckbeard calling themselves a woman walks into the women's room, I'm calling security. Complain about how transphobic that is all you want, but there needs to be a line drawn on what the hell passing and transitioning is.

Defending sex offenders and potential assault isn't going to cut it.
....Yeahhh, no. That's an autistic dude with a sissy kink. Send him some Lysol spray for that lyme on the wall too.

Forget the bin, look at that molding moulding up the wall above the toilet. Or is that a filthy old towel or something?
That's rust, or some type of corrosion.

Also lol at the toilet paper roll on the other side of the towel rack

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only thing worse than an attention-whore is a boring attention-whore.
A boring, ugly, non-passing, useless attention-whore.
With a propensity towards watersports.

Back onto topic, and back onto the piss.mp4 video. Can anyone explain the flid impression that Eden / Zach does after being urinated on? Other than :autism: of course.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino