• ”suck my flacid tranny cock.”

Educating Philor, you can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make her think.

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by rizlajizzla, Jan 3, 2019.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

1. This is really gay and optimistic but it might be fun.

Your mission is to lock Phil in a very small room with one thing to read, one thing to watch, one thing to listen to and one food to eat. Or some shit like that, you get the idea, whatever. You get 5 things.

They will influence him deeply, for better or worse.

What bits of culture or philosophy or art or food would you shove into his worldview, violently and with no lubrication?

I am not sure of mine yet, but an example of a way to torture him:

1. The Tori Amos album Boys for Pele
    2. Real Turkish Delight
    3. Steel Magnolias
    4. A biography of the French Writer Collette
    or
    1. 4 copies of any album by Cher
    2. a bag of damp cheetos.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. [​IMG]

Five copies of this book.

• Winner Winner x 12
    Wood Glue

Wood Glue Demi-Culverinsexual Polyvinyl Acetatekin

kiwifarms.net
  3. One thing to read: "Die Antwort auf die Träume" by Rainer Winkler
    One thing to watch: Manos - The Hands Of Fate
    One thing to listen: "Lulu" by Lou Reed feat. Metallica
    One thing to eat: Surströmming
    One extra item: a hugbox

• Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. 5 guys

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Vrakks

Vrakks Please... I go by Gold Diamond now.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Gin, TIHYDP playlist, nudes of Panda, bank statements, and a bonus loaded shotgun.

• Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    metroid_fetish

metroid_fetish Your fetish is vanilla.

kiwifarms.net
  6. Siege is the answer for everything.

• Like Like x 2
    Sword Fighter Super

Sword Fighter Super I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. I'm so glad Rizla is back.

1. Torture human interaction: A Chinese talkative male, both can't understand each other and Phil calls him Chicki Chacka Chang Wang.

2. Torture entertainment: The famous kiddo game Pop-Up Pirate OR Crocodile Dentist / Crocodoc.

3. Torture feels: A monitor linked to several webcams where Tevin and Kat live together - in DSP's house.
    * He's also allowed to watch Ninja instead

4. His tiny room is actually located in front of the landscapers training ground, busy every day.

Dave is immune to any learning process and self-awareness, so I won't even try. The abscence of gin, smartphone and Netflix is hard enough to comprehend.

Wurstbrot

Wurstbrot Basic Understanding Of Time

kiwifarms.net
  8. 1. To torture him in terms of reading, i'll give him the Unabomber Manifesto. Even DSP can acknowledge its autism.
    2. For video torment, i'll hook him up with compilations of FGC people making fun of him.
    3. For his food, he'll have a choice: Raw Pufferfish or Soft-Boiled Fetal Ducks.
    4. He'll get to listen to Liquid Richard Rap albums.

The Nameless Protagonist

The Nameless Protagonist PhD in WingsOfRedemptionology.

kiwifarms.net
  9. I would seriously just force him to watch all of his content, all 50k+ of his videos, from start to finish, and see if he doesn’t come out a changed man. For bonus points force him to listen to prestreams he didn’t record intentionally.

• Like Like x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    thebonesauce

thebonesauce The North American Jape

kiwifarms.net
  10. Sein und Zeit, a salad, and a book on contemporary modern feminism written by the lovely sped Roxanne Gay.

• Like Like x 1
    m0rnutz

m0rnutz Not a furry

kiwifarms.net
  11. I would lock him in a 1 bedroom apartment for a week.

Film: He would be forced to begin and end his day by viewing the Japanese Psychosexual Body-horror 'Tetsuo: Iron Man' by Shinya Tsukamoto.
    Music: He would have to listen to the Devin Townsend Project album 'Trancendence' in full at least once per day.

Books: He must read Robert Anton Wilson's books Prometheus Rising and Quantum Psychology: How Brain Software Programs You and Your World for the rest of the time each day.

Food: Raw fucking vegetables, each bite of which must be chewed 40 times before swallowed. Raw fruits. Chickpeas for protein. Only water and Green and/or White Tea.

Extra 'Item': A Dominatrix to enforce arbitrary strictures at her discretion, as Phil cowes in the face of strong women who will hit him.

If no change is observed his massive fagotry after a week's time the Dominatrix is to surgically castrate him and send him on his way.

• Winner Winner x 1
    #11 Prince Lotor, Jan 3, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
    Prince Lotor

Prince Lotor I told you this would happen if I drank AfterShock

kiwifarms.net
  12. This is autistic, but...

Book: Salted: A Manifesto on the World's Most Essential Mineral, with Recipes
    Food: Salt
    Watch: Documentaries on salt or live footage of salt mining
    Listening Material: Audio book of Salted by a very dry narrator
    And a picture of a water bottle being drained.

• Winner Winner x 1
    King Buzzo

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Well I would make him read every single page on his thread here but he already does so

(I can't stop reading "whore to culture" as "horticulture")

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. An exercise bike, a supply of veggies, Ecclesiastes on book on tape, A speaker that plays Lee Ermy insults whenever Phil starts to whine, and a book.
    _20180903_124915 - Copy.JPG

• Like Like x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Read: Infinite Jest

Watch: Empire by Andy Warhol

Listen: That one art video where Yoko Ono just screams into the mic for 3 minutes

Eat: Caesar salad with very light dressing of his choice

kiwifarms.net
  16. pictures of a more successful man boning pandalee

kiwifarms.net
  17. Nigger, Imma just get banned again for being the realest motherfucker on the internet. Or get sick again and fuck off.

Dude, I would pay good money for that weekend.

The phrase will never be the same. Dorothy Parker is the best. Go read.

Now, I like this one. Is gin a dressing?

sooooo, literally any man. Gotcha.

• Like Like x 2
    • Deviant Deviant x 1
    #17 rizlajizzla, Jan 4, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
    kiwifarms.net
  18. He does not deserve the Boys For Pele album.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Nurse Ratchet

Nurse Ratchet That Mickey Mouse has grown up a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. He deserves to have Starfucker screamed into his face by a large Klingon for 4 hours.

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.