Edward Barlow / Tenacious / TashkentFox / Tashkara / TenaciousVulpin / Zaroff / Section Leader Shaw - Fascist fatfur. Fond of small animals, assault and enjoying himself too much at public art shows.

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

EternalPunishment

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, most people here drop out when they're in high school if they drop out at all, which is becoming rarer these days.

Somebody dropping out at eight is a bit of an eyebrow raiser.
Most states make it illegal to drop out before 16 as well

I spoke with him in private once and he very clearly has a victim complex.

Just like most other altfurries. Altfur is the only social group that will tolerate fucks like this

Professor Wolfenstein

kiwifarms.net
An 8 year old like Tenacious apparently. It would explain why he's a violent, socially inept NEET. He's probably too dumb to hold any kind of job.

... Violent is right. Guy attacked someone at a meet and got banned for it. All the while screaming "revenge!"

This guy's probably going to jail at some point. Weird fetishes+no self control is never a good combo.

Do we have his entire forum history? If he's so open about eating a mouse I'm sure there's more fucked up stuff he's admitted to.

If you can get hold of his posting history on UKfur, that's a trip. Tashkent went from "hey I'm lonely what meets are local to me?" to "yeah hitler had a point" in the space of like a dozen posts. XD

He tried to register as staff for one of the UK furry gatherings. That went as well as you'd expect. Even a lolcow festival has standards, as it happens.

Golden Compass

Depart for points unknown
kiwifarms.net
... Violent is right. Guy attacked someone at a meet and got banned for it. All the while screaming "revenge!"

If you can get hold of his posting history on UKfur, that's a trip. Tashkent went from "hey I'm lonely what meets are local to me?" to "yeah hitler had a point" in the space of like a dozen posts. XD

He tried to register as staff for one of the UK furry gatherings. That went as well as you'd expect. Even a lolcow festival has standards, as it happens.
If you have anything to share it would be helpful if you could archive it via archive.md and post links here.

123borg567ate9tien

kiwifarms.net
So I finally dived into this actual sub-forum, away from Chris Byrant, to read about other furtards and if I'm honest, I'm not surprised that Tashkent is here! But anyway~

I can confirm, 99.9%, that he was caught jacking it out in an art show at ConFuzzled (2013, the last year it was at Hinckley). When he was caught by the burly German security guard, he quickly dashed out of the art hall, stumbled over in front of people who were queuing up for one of the scheduled events [all of this is what I've been told first hand]. As far as I'm aware, he was banned/evicted from the convention and more-than-likely banned from every future running.

As for his location: Manchester, UK. I'm not fully sure which part of Manchester (or Greater Manchester) but he was a regular attendee of the furmeets in that city before he stopped attending/got banned. I haven't seen him about the local community for years so it's safe to assume that he's gone into hiding due to amount of drama surrounding him, mostly from real life actions and his fascism

TheWatchfulFurfag

Hovers over the e-highway of autism
kiwifarms.net
So I finally dived into this actual sub-forum, away from Chris Byrant, to read about other furtards and if I'm honest, I'm not surprised that Tashkent is here! But anyway~

I can confirm, 99.9%, that he was caught jacking it out in an art show at ConFuzzled (2013, the last year it was at Hinckley). When he was caught by the burly German security guard, he quickly dashed out of the art hall, stumbled over in front of people who were queuing up for one of the scheduled events [all of this is what I've been told first hand]. As far as I'm aware, he was banned/evicted from the convention and more-than-likely banned from every future running.

As for his location: Manchester, UK. I'm not fully sure which part of Manchester (or Greater Manchester) but he was a regular attendee of the furmeets in that city before he stopped attending/got banned. I haven't seen him about the local community for years so it's safe to assume that he's gone into hiding due to amount of drama surrounding him, mostly from real life actions and his fascism

I've had a single interaction with him at some point and I couldn't say I cared for him. The victim complex mentioned above is real. A big warning sign is when someone is even a pariah of a group of outsider/outcasts.

I think he went the fash route because they're the only people in the fandom who'd tolerate him, as long as he says and thinks the right things and whatever, they'll give him dopamine and endorphins. Applies to the majority of fandom fash, really. Centrism is one friend group/relationship away for many a e-fascist.

123borg567ate9tien

kiwifarms.net
I've had a single interaction with him at some point and I couldn't say I cared for him. The victim complex mentioned above is real. A big warning sign is when someone is even a pariah of a group of outsider/outcasts.

I think he went the fash route because they're the only people in the fandom who'd tolerate him, as long as he says and thinks the right things and whatever, they'll give him dopamine and endorphins. Applies to the majority of fandom fash, really. Centrism is one friend group/relationship away for many a e-fascist.

I've had the misfortune of being around him in person and boy I tell you, he screams autism on the scale of not having social decorum! There was one incident when he was with a group of us for a social gathering, we were in Pizza Hut, he asked if he could try some of the food that someone else (the organiser) had ordered. They reluctantly said yes and he didn't even eat it all! Not only this, he then asked if he could finish their drink.... and while on the flashback train; a few of us went outside for a smoke (that person needed to smoke but a few of us went along just to get away from him, and he followed us!) and then, no word of a lie, he started to breath in the smoke and commented "Mmm, second hand smoke". A few of us wanted to punch him but ended up walking away to calm down, it was that bad

This person is more autistic than EdWolf, whom is another autistic furfag that you guys need to feast upon - his "dating video" on YouTube (probably reuploaded to a troll account) is fucking cringe

TheWatchfulFurfag

Hovers over the e-highway of autism
kiwifarms.net
This person is more autistic than EdWolf, whom is another autistic furfag that you guys need to feast upon - his "dating video" on YouTube (probably reuploaded to a troll account) is fucking cringe

I've seen the video of him going to the toilet in his filthy fursuit. It exists somewhere.

EDIT: Brief Rundown that I know of, of Edwolf.

-Heavily autistic, has a carer. I've spoken to him before, It's very evident.
-Banned from pretty much every furmeet in the UK, notorious incident at what I think is a midlands furmeet where he allegedly touched a kid. The only meet I know of where he isn't banned is London, and I've been told by staff that he's on a very tight leash - they even have a codeword for if edwolf is attending.
-Has an old fursuit which in it's prime, looked alright. It's filthy and he has recorded himself going to the toilet in it. The video exists somewhere, but for the life of me, I don't know where.
-Is reputedly extremely anti-gay. Which isn't so notable, except he's in a heavily LGB fandom.

Last edited:

Professor Wolfenstein

kiwifarms.net
If you have anything to share it would be helpful if you could archive it via archive.md and post links here.
Know any good ways to get archive.md to handle login-required forums? Otherwise I'll drop screenshots unless he's whined to the mods and had the posts bawwleted

He's not banned. Sadly. Refs:

He's down as Tenacious on every single one. Sadly the 2018 registration list seems to be down.

In 2018 the Chairman of the con said at the end of closing "we're looking for volunteers for staff positions" and Tashkent was first in line. The rest of the line was looking at each other wondering if they were being trolled and quickly dispersed.

I've seen the video of him going to the toilet in his filthy fursuit. It exists somewhere.

EDIT: Brief Rundown that I know of, of Edwolf.

-Heavily autistic, has a carer. I've spoken to him before, It's very evident.
-Banned from pretty much every furmeet in the UK, notorious incident at what I think is a midlands furmeet where he allegedly touched a kid. The only meet I know of where he isn't banned is London, and I've been told by staff that he's on a very tight leash - they even have a codeword for if edwolf is attending.
-Has an old fursuit which in it's prime, looked alright. It's filthy and he has recorded himself going to the toilet in it. The video exists somewhere, but for the life of me, I don't know where.
-Is reputedly extremely anti-gay. Which isn't so notable, except he's in a heavily LGB fandom.

The suit used to belong to Zipwolf until he sold it and left the land of furfaggotry. Ed had a nosebleed in it, then took it to a dry cleaner. Or that's the story I've heard anyway.

He also really really likes trains and trombones.

EDIT: One I forgot - Edwolf had another suit before buying Zip's. It was made of two KFC buckets and some fake fur. It was also called Ed but everyone called it Buckethead. There's probably something about it in this SA thread, "Ask me about being a bitter, angry former furry": https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3725148

Last edited:

Professor Wolfenstein

kiwifarms.net
Right let's get the ball rolling...
Unfortunately it's a bit of a sod finding his posts now he's banned.

738209 Obligatory welcome post

738204 Seems he's banned from one place at least

738205He does rather like ol' uncle Adolf

738207 Bit of the casual vore, as it were. Nonconsensual of course.

738217 "Would I get a grant from the government if I powered my car with slaves?"

738220 Doesn't like humans much.

Further digging needed... but there's a starter

Attachments

• Tashvore.png
    Tashvore.png
    630.5 KB · Views: 4

Christ on a bendybus

kiwifarms.net
OK!, So for some reason i keep finding people I've known for fucking year's on here. I kept hearing weird thing's about this guy for ages now (i dropped talking to him for a few reasons)

So this one time the guy called me up on Skype (that long ago) and was going on about getting meat from the butcher's. this started since i was eating snack's and he said how he only eat's meat and talked about it for like 15 minutes. luckily nothing ever came up about Hitler. The thing that stuck in my fucking head all these year's since then. is how he kept going on about the song "One night in Bangkok" then proceeded to play it over the headset on his Stereo. i think i ended up bullshitting my way out of the call.

he was part of an old Skype group me and my ex had which is how this all unfolded. i remember being sent a picture of him once and the comb over was one to end them all. I remember him asking me to be his roommate at Cfz (don't remember the year) luckily my bf at the time talked me out of it. i do however remember him saying how he would lock the room if he found someone to take back to it. i remember laughing my ass off.

Now he came up recently from a long time friend who had a major run in with him. but i will refrain from posting about that incident untill i have consent from my friend as he has very high anxiety. so i would like to refrain from putting any stress on them until i get the OK for it. i know he has no Screen's of it since i think Tashkara realised he fucked up after some arguing. but i can still provide his story.

But if tashkara is reading this. Better not fuck up at Cfz this month, i will know if you do!

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The thing that stuck in my fucking head all these year's since then. is how he kept going on about the song "One night in Bangkok" then proceeded to play it over the headset on his Stereo. i think i ended up bullshitting my way out of the call.

I kind of wish you'd recorded this.

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
So at the risk of being a dumb shit and basically contributing nothing to the thread, Tashkent here once got very upset at (old) FAF moderation and put together a shitty slideshow of their avatars disappearing into a wall of fire to the tune of Arthur Brown's "Fire". I've been trying really goddamn hard to find the video with zero luck (possibly privated or removed, not sure). I believe it was over a ban he got for talking about his mouse stunt. I'm going to keep looking and hoping the right combination of words turns it up but we'll see.

EDIT: Yeah, sorry, I've seriously tried every search term I can think of and bupkis. Shame, too, because it was funny.

Last edited:

Christ on a bendybus

kiwifarms.net
Small update, after checking with quite a few people at Cfz, he did not show up. no reason given by the person i asked. but i'm going to assume he think's someone was going to follow him around the entire time.

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
Small update, after checking with quite a few people at Cfz, he did not show up. no reason given by the person i asked. but i'm going to assume he think's someone was going to follow him around the entire time.
Good bet he's reading the thread and bugged out.

EDIT: Despite the loss of potential lulz I don't even think it's a bad thing, as Tash the Fash deciding to give any sort of public appearance a pass is a net positive.

Last edited:

Neigh

Jeffery Eggstein
kiwifarms.net
Someone posted a gnome meme as a troll on Millenial Woes' telegram discussion chat and got banned by a furry. This led people to discover the mod's inflation and vore fetish commissions and the investigation eventually led here. It looks to be the same guy,
He is apparently a mod on Millenial Woes' telegram chat.
photo_2021-11-04_23-46-49.jpgMW PUBLIC1.png

Attachments

• photo_2021-11-04_23-46-47.jpg
    photo_2021-11-04_23-46-47.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 93
  • photo_2021-11-04_23-46-41.jpg
    photo_2021-11-04_23-46-41.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 92
  • MW PUBLIC2.png
    MW PUBLIC2.png
    52 KB · Views: 90
Last edited: