• ”Kind regards.”

Culture Einstein's travel diaries reveal 'shocking' xenophobiaAnd that racist's name? Doot, doot, doot...

Discussion in 'Articles & Happenings' started by Elwood P. Dowd, Jun 13, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. If anyone could write your post, it doesn't need to be made. One-word replies are automatic 1-month bans from this board.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Create accurate topic titles. Threads should be labeled correctly and avoid sensationalist language.
  • Cite an article. This board is for content aggregation and should feature at least one source.

@Lipitor

1. Grauniad Link
    Archive

• Winner Winner x 22
    • Informative Informative x 4
    Elwood P. Dowd

Elwood P. Dowd Here, let me give you one of my cards.

kiwifarms.net
  2. Here we go again. Looks like Einstein is about to get unpersoned.

• Feels Feels x 25
    • DRINK DRINK x 2
    ConspiracytoLaugh

ConspiracytoLaugh Colonel, we've managed to avoid drowning!

kiwifarms.net
  3. E=MC2 is also quite fatphobic you know- this madman should be stopped!

• Agree Agree x 9
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    KiwiLedian

KiwiLedian Making Poke and praying for a Mega

kiwifarms.net
  4. Let me guess all of his accomplishments should be invalidated because like everyone else who lived back then he didn't conform to the insane standards of 2018 liberalism and critical race theory.

• Feels Feels x 34
    • Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    Ruin

Ruin Mercenary Slut
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. The dude lived in the early 20th century. Literally everyone was racist back then.

• Agree Agree x 46
    The Jumping Dwarf

The Jumping Dwarf I'm offendered if misgendered

kiwifarms.net
  6. and that traveler's name?

oh.

• Winner Winner x 44
    • Feels Feels x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    CatParty

CatParty Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Who cares, he died 60+ years ago. Is he going to make racist remarks through a Ouija board or something?

• Winner Winner x 17
    • Like Like x 6
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Existential Crisis

Existential Crisis Real or imagined

kiwifarms.net
  8. How is this any different from now? Everyone in Japan and Korea knows Chinese people are a smelly plague that don't have showers. It didn't take Einstein to work that out.

• Winner Winner x 28
    • Agree Agree x 8
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    heathercho

heathercho Megalodon of Mudsharks

kiwifarms.net
  9. Einstein - OG shitposter.

This also confirms the whole chink sidewalk spitting thing is a new phenomenon.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Oh Long Johnson

Oh Long Johnson Collecting your suffering when you die
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Einstein’s perceptions of the Japanese he meets are, in contrast, more positive: “Japanese unostentatious, decent, altogether very appealing,” he writes. “Pure souls as nowhere else among people. One has to love and admire this country.” But Rosenkranz points out that he also concludes that the “intellectual needs of this nation seem to be weaker than their artistic ones – natural disposition?”

Einstein confirmed for OG weeb. Forsees the 'art' of manga, anime and hentai.

Natural disposition?

• Agree  x 10
    • Optimistic  x 3
    • Like  x 2
    • Informative  x 2
    •  x 2
    Spl00gies

Spl00gies Squelch.. squelch..

kiwifarms.net
  11. this isn't on the actual article/archive, it's cute how they slip that in when you copy & paste articles elsewhere.

• Winner Winner x 11
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Really? Lol. Insert shameless plug here

• Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Cthulhu

Cthulhu Literally murdering trannies since 2001
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. So we can't use this meme anymore now that the man's corpse itself has been deemed problematic?

• Feels Feels x 10
    Ruin

Ruin Mercenary Slut
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Damn! Einstein was pretty based.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    Inquisitor_BadAss

Inquisitor_BadAss Kiwi Farms best girl

kiwifarms.net
  15. I mean, was he wrong?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 4
    • Feels Feels x 3
    Pickle Pirate

Pickle Pirate Pickles are just undead cucumbers.

kiwifarms.net
  16. Maybe there's something to having a high IQ and noticing patterns in groups of people? Maybe he might not have prejudged Chinese as "A peculiar herd-like nation [ … ] often more like automatons than people" but came to that conclusion through his lived experience?

Nah, just a racist. It's not like people still regard the Chinese as ant-like herd people. He just hated them because their skin color and eyes looked different, dumb racist.

He also talks about how in Ceylon "lived in filth and surrounded by stench." How is that a racist remark? The country was obviously covered in stench and filth, these people lived just fine in it. Is it racist to criticize a place covered in filth, or to attribute piles of filth to the people living there, when he obviously visited plenty of other places not covered in filth?

• Feels Feels x 15
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net

17. Yall niggas think we will see a wave of #EINSTEINMUSTFALL! statue demolitions now since das juden fall under the FFFFUCKING WHITE MAAAALE category on the woke index?

Or am i being too :optimistic:?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 4
    Judge Holden

Judge Holden Corpsefucker
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. Too optimistic by far. Gandhi's racism got reported on, then as best I can tell, got promptly memory holed. I expect a similar outcome here.

WaPo
    Archive is acting up, sorry. :(

Edit: Does WaPo block archive.is now? Damn.

Screenshot 2018-06-13 at 12.10.07 PM.png

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    #18 Elwood P. Dowd, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    Elwood P. Dowd

Elwood P. Dowd Here, let me give you one of my cards.

kiwifarms.net
  19. It's almost like we only started realizing that racism is bad a few decades ago or something.

Also, tbh I was expecting way worse. The most offensive things he said were that he found Chinese women mannish and unattractive and that he was afraid of China overtaking the world (which is kind of prophetic). Other than that he said that Chinese people are extremely hardworking and he fawned over how amazing Japan is.

• Agree Agree x 18
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Cosmos

Cosmos Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. I think the worst takeaway from this is that Einstein was a fucking weeb

• Agree  x 13
    • Feels  x 4
    • Winner  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    •  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.