Snowflake Elaine April Gertler-Miller / Elaine Gertler Miller / Elaine Miller / Elaine Gertler / Lainey / Inplie / Magixel - POSH "model," "entrepreneur," "influencer," "rich kid," "hacker," Null HATER, and "commodity trader." Associated w/ Lillee Jean Trueman

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

DoctorJimmyRay

Professional Scat Fetishist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Normally when I read a post from a day old account talking about how they know the cow irl, I'm all like "hey look, it's Taylor shitting up his own thread again".

But when it turns out to actually be a separate person taking the truth, it's kind of jarring. I look forward to the inevitable front door gunt fight in Queck's future.

NyQuilninja

drink me
kiwifarms.net
At this point, talking with Queck, I can basically say it’s not Elaine. I know my word means nothing, and I haven’t got any smoking gun proof, but I’m confident he’s real.
And you're basing this on what? Because I thought they was elaine

Yoghurt Baby

neurotic and delusional
kiwifarms.net
"Elaine has so many socks on kiwi we'll never know who's her!" Yes we will. She types like a complete fucking retard. I don't think she has the ability to not sound like a literal 13 y/o sped when typing.

Does the account type like a retard? It's her. Does the account have a single modicum of intelligence, understand the basics of grammar, and not make you want to take a swig of bleach after reading a single sentence? It's not her.

Quack was very obviously not Elaine and it really makes me question why some of yall on this thread thought the account was hers.

NyQuilninja

drink me
kiwifarms.net
"Elaine has so many socks on kiwi we'll never know who's her!" Yes we will. She types like a complete fucking retard. I

Does the account type like a retard? It's her. Does the account have a single modicum of intelligence, understand the basics of grammar, and not make you want to take a swig of bleach after reading a single sentence? It's not her.

Quack was very obviously not Elaine and it really makes me question why some of yall on this thread thought the account was hers.
Um are sure about because your describing your average kiwifarmer

Annie Adderall

Disney face ACTIVATED!
kiwifarms.net
The other farm has a conspiracy.
8.png

All these claims from Queck, but so far no proof. Sus, sus, sus.

ADDED: I just remembered that Elaine told me in a pm that she'd never fuck Queck when no one ever said anything close to that, and I don't think he claimed that.
9.png

Last edited:

Queck

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2049876
The other farm has a conspiracy.

All these claims from Queck, but so far no proof. Sus, sus, sus.

ADDED: I just remembered that Elaine told me in a pm that she'd never fuck Queck when no one ever said anything close to that, and I don't think he claimed that.
View attachment 2049931
I've seen both of their tinfoil hats, quite amusing. The most recent conversations took place in June and February, don't even think Elaine would be able to plan something to take place over the course of 9 months 😂

Elaine has literally offered herself multiple times to me, and my friend. I don't know what she meets by 'met online once', pretty sure we met in person. Elaine acts like everyone wants to screw her, though usually it's her trying to screw others because noone wants her; especially with her toxic mentality and that plain body. 🤮

I bet you could get Elaine to admit she was scared shitless of the police reports. @Elaine Miller

Last edited by a moderator:

Just Dont

The Queen of Hate
kiwifarms.net
I'm losing interest on her because she isn't anyone interesting to follow.

By the convos shared by Queck you can see she is just your average mediocre teenager who won't amount to anything.

I was really hoping she'll do something spergy like go on a crusade against null and do videos about it or create an anti-bully cabal or something.

Queck

kiwifarms.net
I'm losing interest on her because she isn't anyone interesting to follow.

By the convos shared by Queck you can see she is just your average mediocre teenager who won't amount to anything.

I was really hoping she'll do something spergy like go on a crusade against null and do videos about it or create an anti-bully cabal or something.
Well doubt she will do anything now, her name results in this being the 7th google search result; and lolcow being the first. Maybe she's starting to learn to stop responding... Wish she'd respond to me more haha.