Snowflake Elaine April Gertler-Miller / Elaine Gertler Miller / Elaine Miller / Elaine Gertler / Lainey / Inplie / Magixel - POSH "model," "entrepreneur," "influencer," "rich kid," "hacker," Null HATER, and "commodity trader." Associated w/ Lillee Jean Trueman

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

vulgar

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

HymanHive

kiwifarms.net
Elaine is just average autistic. I'm sure some guy might thirst for her but to me she is like British white trash.
What part of Britain? She may not be autistic, just a cockney. Which is the same thing.

Her looking like that and being British puts her at the top 0.5% of attractiveness level for Britain. (edit: I'm not simping, it's a joke about how dog-ugly british women are compared to our European neighbours)

Last edited:

PetuniaBlueOrchid

Your Nasty Aunt
kiwifarms.net
Lol @Elaine Miller coming into BP Chat to try and get us all to make a thread on someone who has pissed her off. Genuinely amazing, and also sad, what happened to the days of prank calling and sending pizza to a house without it being ordered by the residents?
How easy could it be to piss her off?
She acts so entitled and obnoxious and then cries in horror and shock when backlash is coming.

Didn't she lectured us about ruining people's reputation with these threads?

I thought her parents grounded her and she wasn't allowed to use internet anymore.
They really need to watch for her like a 4 years old.

Annie Adderall

Disney face ACTIVATED!
kiwifarms.net
I capped a few comments from Elaine's time in Beauty Parlor Chat and Autistic Thunderdome Chat.

1.png

Background for anyone who doesn't want to read the entire thread: Before Elaine got blocked from pms, she sent me countless pms trying to bargain, threaten, flatter, and bribe me to delete/modify this thread. She even asked if I liked girls. I presume her MO was to send tits if I said yes. I've never had someone try to manipulate me in so many ways in such a short space of time. It was exhausting. Wash, rinse, and repeat with Null:
2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

Someone mentioned that Elaine's probably mad she can't get a job, and that's why she's desperate to get her google search looking cleaner. The response:
6.png

Advice: That's not how any of this works, Elaine. You'd google someone you were interested in dating, correct? It's like that. There's risk involved with association, and people want to manage that risk by discovering bullshit before it can hurt them. Stop posting shit under your real name. You're just adding to the pile of bullshit. You still have a chance of moving forward, but if you continue to threaten and manipulate people, eventually, someone will burn you. Multiple people now have damning shit on you that hasn't been posted. Things that are worse than anything I've shared so far. At this point, your prior actions could be dismissed by some people with a contrite "I was a dumb teenager dealing with uncontrolled depression and anxiety during an international pandemic that further isolated me. But I've grown and done some soul searching with the help of professionals. Here's proof." Get back in school, join some positive university clubs, volunteer. You have the best excuses you're going to get right now, but they won't cover your actions much longer.

7.png

:story:

Fliddaroonie

I'm a spooky ghost! Whooooo!!! Ectoplasm!!!!
kiwifarms.net
I spoke with this Elaine in the autistic chat as well, we even got null involved she's real, but not worthy of a tag,...yet.
I mean, that's what makes her maddest, I'd bet. Her thread is shit-tier, as is she, but she can't even earn herself a PoI tag. Only thing that makes her noteworthy is her periodic shitting the place up.

Vesperus

Tractate, Fervite, Dilatate.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Actually Christian Bale

two time golden globe award recipient
kiwifarms.net
I capped a few comments from Elaine's time in Beauty Parlor Chat and Autistic Thunderdome Chat.

View attachment 2251197

Background for anyone who doesn't want to read the entire thread: Before Elaine got blocked from pms, she sent me countless pms trying to bargain, threaten, flatter, and bribe me to delete/modify this thread. She even asked if I liked girls. I presume her MO was to send tits if I said yes. I've never had someone try to manipulate me in so many ways in such a short space of time. It was exhausting. Wash, rinse, and repeat with Null:
View attachment 2251195
View attachment 2251194
View attachment 2251193
View attachment 2251192

Someone mentioned that Elaine's probably mad she can't get a job, and that's why she's desperate to get her google search looking cleaner. The response:
View attachment 2251191

Advice: That's not how any of this works, Elaine. You'd google someone you were interested in dating, correct? It's like that. There's risk involved with association, and people want to manage that risk by discovering bullshit before it can hurt them. Stop posting shit under your real name. You're just adding to the pile of bullshit. You still have a chance of moving forward, but if you continue to threaten and manipulate people, eventually, someone will burn you. Multiple people now have damning shit on you that hasn't been posted. Things that are worse than anything I've shared so far. At this point, your prior actions could be dismissed by some people with a contrite "I was a dumb teenager dealing with uncontrolled depression and anxiety during an international pandemic that further isolated me. But I've grown and done some soul searching with the help of professionals. Here's proof." Get back in school, join some positive university clubs, volunteer. You have the best excuses you're going to get right now, but they won't cover your actions much longer.

View attachment 2251190
:story:

Annie, I would absolutely be delighted to read her attempts at trying to win you over in various ways. If you don't mind. You can black out anything you'd like to keep to yourself.