Eleanor Amaranth Lockhart / Luke Emory Armstrong Lockhart / BootlegGirl / Something Ellie / kushielsscion - Ex-communications professor, Amy Lee fan, wannabe game dev, excessive tweeter, inverse Pol Pot, has harassed an indie dev for over a year.

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.

What's next for Luke?

• Kills himself when he realizes that surgical mutilation isn't a magic cure-all to his problems

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Becomes obsessed with perceived flaws and goes on a never-ending treadmill of plastic surgeries

Votes: 32 60.4%
  • Becomes addicted to painkillers

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Finds some new autistic fixation and chases after it

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Parents force him to work to pay off the $20k he owes them for covering his dick chop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Realizes he's miserable because of his horrible personality, changes, becomes functioning citizen

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
P

PT 522

kiwifarms.net
The NITW Incident is like a puzzle because I'm too lazy to read long recaps of what happened. So, correct me if I'm wrong, but the "years-long trauma" endured by Ellie was caused by... them posting a bad take on Twitter and having a few thousand people laugh at it?

Last edited by a moderator:

BurningPewter

10 Lolcows who are gay - 9 will shock you!
kiwifarms.net
So how come you get all these people claiming games cause violence because someone who shot up a school liked gaming, yet you don’t get a similar backlash about all the troons where their game obsessions play into their troonery?
probably because violent games and guns are simple concepts regular people understand, Weird furry/anime games about gender bizzareness are something people don't want to look into the abyss of

Von Wolf Demon

"We can put that on the Lifeline card"
kiwifarms.net
Wow, that is some impressive twitter stats! Assuming that he posts about 16 hours per day (probably more, but I'll assume some sleep and other activities when you just can't tweet), I have him posting once every 3.9 minutes every single day for the past six years. Damn...

Also, "late " me if this has already been posted as I've only read about 10 % of this thread, but I think I figured out who he reminds me of.

frankenberry.gif
Frankenberry! It's the eyes and the massive jaw.

Gooby

Good Boye
kiwifarms.net
Ah yes, the difference between Luke and Sharpio is that Sharpio didn't misunderstand NIGHT IN THE WOODS, and that Sharpio is paid to tweet while Luke is essentially paid to take foreign vacations and get many optional surgeries at no cost to himself.

How does Luke spend all day thinking about NIGHT IN THE WOODS without it ever crossing his mind that maybe people weren't all enraged, they were mostly laughing?

The NITW Incident is like a puzzle because I'm too lazy to read long recaps of what happened. So, correct me if I'm wrong, but the "years-long trauma" endured by Luke was caused by... them posting a bad take on Twitter and having a few thousand people laugh at it?
Luke played a game about gay cartoon animals in hick country, where one subplot was 2 gay animals saving money to move from hick country to a college town full of other gay animals probably. Luke complained that the game was somehow bad for gay people because it didn't have enough characters mocking gay people, truly a big brain conclusion, meanwhile he seems to have completely missed the subplot surrounding the gay animals wanting to leave hick country even though it's always at least mentioned a few times in the main plot.

Luke also complained that his situation was very similar to the female main character Mae, who dropped out of college because she has some undiagnosed disphoria, complaining when she goes back home to hick country and complained about how cell service and internet is terrible at home and she misses how good it was in college. For comparison Luke left his teaching position at a college because he refused to use correct professional terms in his writings but attributed it to disphoria, and complained about cell service and internet ect. Mae grumbles about home but still lives her life there. Now, where Mae from NITW works on her issues and on improving things by connecting to friends and going outside every day to do things after spending a few minutes on her computer, Luke stays inside to post on twitter and panic about the fact that he had a penis, and this upsets Luke because why isn't he happy but this character might one day be happy!‽?

Logically people laughed at the insane level of someone basically perfect for the game missing the point hardcore, failing to connect with the LGBT plot, the Disphoria plot, and even the specific "going back from college to hick country and disliking that" plot, which was essentially made for him exactly. People mocked that he thought an extremely pro-LGBT game was actually not pro-LGBT enough, they mocked that he compared it to Trump, they mocked the general silliness of it. Even the creators of the game got in on it, retweeting some memes and such. Luke took people poking fun at him as a sort of terrorist hate group secretly trying to stop him from converting, as if the people making videogames that include trans characters that play only positive roles are somehow anti-trans.

TLDR it turned into "years-long trauma" because Luke can't stand the concept of a small group of people laughing at his disconnect from reality with a couple memes, so now every single day he obsessivly thinks about the videogame in question even while every other person outside of himself and the farms has long forgotten the situation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Water-T

Let's go crunch some numbers!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Luke played a game about gay cartoon animals in hick country, where one subplot was 2 gay animals saving money to move from hick country to a college town full of other gay animals probably. Luke complained that the game was somehow bad for gay people because it didn't have enough characters mocking gay people, truly a big brain conclusion, meanwhile he seems to have completely missed the subplot surrounding the gay animals wanting to leave hick country even though it's always at least mentioned a few times in the main plot.

Luke also complained that his situation was very similar to the female main character Mae, who dropped out of college because she has some undiagnosed dysphoria, complaining when she goes back home to hick country and complained about how cell service and internet is terrible at home and she misses how good it was in college. For comparison Luke left his teaching position at a college because he refused to use correct professional terms in his writings but attributed it to dysphoria, and complained about cell service and internet ect. Mae grumbles about home but still lives her life there. Now, where Mae from NITW works on her issues and on improving things by connecting to friends and going outside every day to do things after spending a few minutes on her computer, Luke stays inside to post on twitter and panic about the fact that he had a penis, and this upsets Luke because why isn't he happy but this character might one day be happy!‽?

Logically people laughed at the insane level of someone basically perfect for the game missing the point hardcore, failing to connect with the LGBT plot, the Dysphoria plot, and even the specific "going back from college to hick country and disliking that" plot, which was essentially made for him exactly. People mocked that he thought an extremely pro-LGBT game was actually not pro-LGBT enough, they mocked that he compared it to Trump, they mocked the general silliness of it. Even the creators of the game got in on it, retweeting some memes and such. Luke took people poking fun at him as a sort of terrorist hate group secretly trying to stop him from converting, as if the people making video games that include trans characters that play only positive roles are somehow anti-trans.

TLDR it turned into "years-long trauma" because Luke can't stand the concept of a small group of people laughing at his disconnect from reality with a couple memes, so now every single day he obsessively thinks about the videogame in question even while every other person outside of himself and the farms has long forgotten the situation.
I think Luke was buttmad about how Mae was essentially a more functional version of him, and got assblasted enough to REEEE about it on Twitter. Once his 'tarded hot take gained traction, Luke did what any good troon does and turned it an opportunity to garner pitybux and asspats. I bet Luke had such dreams in his head of the creators on NITW crying, "OH NO! We have criticized a trans woman! The only way we can be absolved of this unforgivable sin is to pay for her surgeries and put her up in a nice apartment in the city!" :story:

Gooby

Good Boye
kiwifarms.net
I think Luke was buttmad about how Mae was essentially a more functional version of him, and got assblasted enough to REEEE about it on Twitter. Once his 'tarded hot take gained traction, Luke did what any good troon does and turned it an opportunity to garner pitybux and asspats. I bet Luke had such dreams in his head of the creators on NITW crying, "OH NO! We have criticized a trans woman! The only way we can be absolved of this unforgivable sin is to pay for her surgeries and put her up in a nice apartment in the city!" :story:
It was a lot more autistic than that, twitter hottakes are one thing but Luke posted an "article" on one of those self-publishing "journalist" websites. Mae being more functional was part of it, but the whole "big city good small country bad" mentality wasn't shilled hard enough in the game for Luke to see it was agreeing with him and not glorifying the "bad hick country life". Really it was the perfect storm of an LBGT game about a woman with dysphoria leaving college in a city-ish area to go live with her parents back home in the country, basically the game was glorifying all the things Luke is and hating on the same things he hates, but in the classic Rat King mindset even mentioning bad things without verbally bashing them is a hate crime. The game subtlely shits on the hicks, but Luke can't get subtlety and instead REEEEs about how the game must be glorifying the hicks since they existed within the game without the characters constantly saying "fuck hicks, gays are better", which was merely heavily implied in most scenes instead of outright stated.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So last I saw Luke was in Mexico, now he's back in America and immediately started a fight with his dad for refusing to cater to Luke's fetish. :story:
View attachment 890804
I thought his "biggest tell" was his voice so he needed to spend that $14,000+ on it, now it's his chin and Luke claimed his chin is now "normal for a woman"
View attachment 890831

View attachment 890833

View attachment 890828
View attachment 890825

Luke is now describing his family home in Wisconsin as NIGHT IN THE WOODS country.
View attachment 890800

View attachment 890807
View attachment 890808
Luke claims he would be "justified" if he left a bad review for the hotel and the hospital and tried to get people fired for him going to Mexico and not speaking the language. He apparently abused his "emergency call button" so much that they took it away from him.
View attachment 890859
View attachment 890861
View attachment 890863
Up to 535k tweets now, and his bio was changed to pure Twitter addicted drivel.
View attachment 890837

View attachment 890845

View attachment 890848

View attachment 890815

View attachment 890818
Yeah, men have larger and more prominent cheekbones than women, which is why Asians often try to reduce their cheekbones to look younger. Mexico really isn't a good place to get plastic surgery or an effective place either. A doctor was payed a few grand to change this faggot into a more ugly autistic faggot.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1565908924470.png
Top Lop would " trade 10 years off my biological lifespan for a guarantee of never having to leave a high density area again"
1565907613377.png
Top Lop is scared of Britain because there are women there who reject the troon cult, describes these women as an "infestation."
1565907857039.png
Top Lop thinks Seoul is the "apex of human habitation." "Various cultural factors aside, humans should live close together, where they can move quickly over short distances and access everything"
1565907906685.png
1565908199223.png
Top Lop was horrified when someone disagreed with him and said they prefer having their own time with nature and a garden without having to worry about neighbors. Top Lop's fantasy is a world where everyone is corralled into a megacity and nobody ever has to step foot outside
"As for the outdoors, I value it insofar as it is regulated parkland or simply an awe inspiring skyline. Honestly though I'd like to see buildings connect to pedestrian subways and then to regular subways, so no one has to go outside. I mean the outdoors in a megacity IS private anyway. No one cares who you are, it's the most refreshing feeling in the world. Even on my dad's 40 acres we had neighbors who got in our business"
1565908381033.png
1565908605188.png

1565908727348.png

1565908994079.png

1565909093663.png
1565909111542.png

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Luke once again does that thing where he makes a Top Lop decree about how living in a city is the best and anyone with a brain would agree with him, and then when someone turns up to disagree, he repeats "you're wrong, you horrify and disgust me, sorry, I'll never change my mind". but it's ok, he added a :( face to the end of his tweet.
Why does he even care about where other people choose to live. Even if he can only feel truly alive in a large city, other people's preferences don't affect him (unless it's his parents, of course, because he's too dysfunctional to live independently).

capsaicin

El Viaje Misterioso de Troons
kiwifarms.net
Why does he even care about where other people choose to live. Even if he can only feel truly alive in a large city, other people's preferences don't affect him (unless it's his parents, of course, because he's too dysfunctional to live independently).
Because it's not just a matter of living life like he wants to live it, it's a matter of everyone else realizing that his perspective is the right and superior one.

Sort of like how dudes can't just wear dresses and grow out their hair if that makes them happy, but everyone else (especially lesbians) has to believe and proclaim that they're a True and Honest Woman.

AirdropShitposts

Violet Hargrave is NOT Jake Alley of Niantic, CT
kiwifarms.net
The NITW Incident is like a puzzle because I'm too lazy to read long recaps of what happened. So, correct me if I'm wrong, but the "years-long trauma" endured by Luke was caused by... them posting a bad take on Twitter and having a few thousand people laugh at it?
He wrote an article calling the game "Trumpian Propaganda" because he's mentally broken: https://medium.com/@BootlegGirl/night-in-the-woods-a-rebirth-of-graphic-adventure-games-and-trumpian-propaganda-in-disguise-34ef70e1ccf0
This, and the tacked-on union narrative, turns the game into essentially a vile instrument of Trumpian propaganda — the idea that you could just win these people over if you understood them. I do understand them, and there is nothing to redeem.
People noticed this article (partly because he spammed about it constantly), made fun of it, and one of the developers (SCOTT BENSON) was like "lol way to miss the point dummy" on Twitter and shared some other people mocking it for like a day or two, which led him to write a follow up about how SCOTT BENSON AND THE CHECKMARKS (playing now in your town) literally raped and murdered him: https://medium.com/@BootlegGirl/adventures-in-night-in-the-woods-opinion-having-ba30836c1661
The point I’m making is, fine, maybe I’m wrong about Night in the Woods. But right now, multiple people with checkmarks, who I hear about through friends because most of them have me blocked, are continuing to attack me, and essentially create a situation where none of their Twitter friends will ever want to talk to me, because I didn’t like an “empathic” game that just won a bunch of awards. The co-creator of the game, Scott Benson, has continued to make jokes and meme posts about my “bad take”. Meanwhile I’m receiving threats of violence, comments that simply say things like “stupid bitch,” and repeated explanations I apologize for my article with an assumption that I’m being “educated” about something I didn’t understand. How is that “empathic”? Why do I, a queer woman living in a small town and facing oppression, not deserve the empathy that people afford to the people inflicting oppression upon me?

And I’m sure some people will respond to this by telling me Twitter friends don’t matter, to get off the computer and meet some people in real life. This article tells you why I cannot. The Internet is the closest thing to a safe place I have in my life, and well known game journalists are cutting off my access to contacts and safety because they didn’t like a brief post I made about why a game hurt my feelings.
Thanks, Scott.
He continues to think this is some kind of ongoing harassment effort led by SCOTT BENSON to deliberately stop him from passing.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He wrote an article calling the game "Trumpian Propaganda" because he's mentally broken: https://medium.com/@BootlegGirl/night-in-the-woods-a-rebirth-of-graphic-adventure-games-and-trumpian-propaganda-in-disguise-34ef70e1ccf0

People noticed this article (partly because he spammed about it constantly), made fun of it, and one of the developers (SCOTT BENSON) was like "lol way to miss the point dummy" on Twitter and shared some other people mocking it for like a day or two, which led him to write a follow up about how SCOTT BENSON AND THE CHECKMARKS (playing now in your town) literally raped and murdered him: https://medium.com/@BootlegGirl/adventures-in-night-in-the-woods-opinion-having-ba30836c1661

He continues to think this is some kind of ongoing harassment effort led by SCOTT BENSON to deliberately stop him from passing.
He reminds me so much of Jake Alley, although I think it's far more likely that Luke may one day do a flip than it is that Jake ever will.

kaien

kiwifarms.net
I think it's far more likely that Luke may one day do a flip than it is that Jake ever will.
The way I would draw the distinction, Luke once had a half-ass approximation of a real life in the real world with real people around him, and so has some idea of what he is missing and losing as he spirals down into despair and NEETdom. I think that eventually provides the catalyst for him to do something drastic. Jake more or less started his adult life at rock bottom, and despite his constant wailing, he is happy enough there that he's never made a meaningful effort to go anywhere else. Nothing's going to kill Jake except decades of a junk-food diet.

Second Missing Primarch

Hydra Dominatus!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He reminds me so much of Jake Alley, although I think it's far more likely that Luke may one day do a flip than it is that Jake ever will.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that this is going to end when Luke finally realizes that he will never, ever look like a secksy anime woman and necks himself. He might even do a Chloe Sagal and try to make it as dramatic and public as possible so he can feel like he's drawing attention to the plight of the poor oppressed trannies with his final breaths. His suicide note will hang all the blame on Scott Benson, Night in the Woods, his parents, all country dwellers everywhere, and Trump, in no particular order. Then people will blame us for his death anyway because we're evil tranny-killing Nazi trolls, and the cycle of life will continue.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino