Eleanor Amaranth Lockhart / Luke Emory Armstrong Lockhart / BootlegGirl / Something Ellie / kushielsscion - Ex-communications professor, Amy Lee fan, wannabe game dev, excessive tweeter, inverse Pol Pot, has harassed an indie dev for over a year, "victim of Bernie bros"

What's next for Luke?

• Kills himself when he realizes that surgical mutilation isn't a magic cure-all to his problems

Votes: 44 29.5%
  • Becomes obsessed with perceived flaws and goes on a never-ending treadmill of plastic surgeries

Votes: 60 40.3%
  • Becomes addicted to painkillers

Votes: 15 10.1%
  • Finds some new autistic fixation and chases after it

Votes: 24 16.1%
  • Parents force him to work to pay off the $20k he owes them for covering his dick chop

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Realizes he's miserable because of his horrible personality, changes, becomes functioning citizen

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If only there was some way to view lists of books which have endured for centuries to become timeless classics. :thinking:
Classics are full of classicism, racism, misogyny and transphobia triggers.

Luke is just fucking dumb and needs pretty cartoon girls along side words to keep his attention away from twitter for more than 30 seconds.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How resolute of Luke to not fly to Mexico or South Korea via London. Or Dubai.
Britbong here, and I can confirm that Luke is totally correct. Our airports are lousy with machete-wielding gangs that just straight-up kill trannies in the middle of the concourse. I’m not saying it’s legal, but people do turn a blind eye, often nodding approvingly. We’re a famously intolerant nation in that regard. Not like Japan, where a Herman Munster-looking dude in a dress is accepted and even celebrated.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The death of thousands of people from the plague pales in comparison to Lukes being told he can't use the women's bathroom.
Luke lies on the border between dramacow and schizocow, and it’s kind of interesting to see him elaborate on his paranoia. I wish he’d gone into more detail. The fact that he went from “W-well... bathrooms!” to “You’re one of THEM!” suggests to me that when actually asked to explain his theory, he couldn’t come up with anything. Which in turn raises the question of how much he actually believes.

It seems to me almost as if he enjoys the paranoia. Certainly he seems to consider it useful, given that “imminent danger“ is his go-to response whenever someone points out that he’s an idiot.

break these cuffs

W A O
kiwifarms.net
It seems to me almost as if he enjoys the paranoia. Certainly he seems to consider it useful, given that “imminent danger“ is his go-to response whenever someone points out that he’s an idiot.
The paranoia is self perpetuating. Fixating on the threat validates his views and feelings. It can give an odd sense of control. I've seen it in veterans with PTSD who are either untreated or new to treatment. The world around them is confusing and they don't want to deal with it. A threat is something they understand. It's something they know how to engage with and they can focus on rather than confronting the underlying issues. It struck me as a form of escapism.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
When people say mean things about Luke on the Internet, it's literally murder, because the Internet is the only place he can go to pretend he's a big tiddy animu princess. Reality is far too problematic, especially with his parents wising up to the emotional blackmail.

Tags
None