Eleanor Amaranth Lockhart / Luke Emory Armstrong Lockhart / BootlegGirl / Something Ellie / kushielsscion - Ex-communications professor, Amy Lee fan, wannabe game dev, excessive tweeter, inverse Pol Pot, has harassed an indie dev for over a year, "victim of Bernie bros"

What's next for Luke?

• Kills himself when he realizes that surgical mutilation isn't a magic cure-all to his problems

Votes: 44 29.5%
  • Becomes obsessed with perceived flaws and goes on a never-ending treadmill of plastic surgeries

Votes: 60 40.3%
  • Becomes addicted to painkillers

Votes: 15 10.1%
  • Finds some new autistic fixation and chases after it

Votes: 24 16.1%
  • Parents force him to work to pay off the $20k he owes them for covering his dick chop

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Realizes he's miserable because of his horrible personality, changes, becomes functioning citizen

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

Hugbox Kommissar

You wouldn't download an ideology
kiwifarms.net
Fuck if I can find it in his endless Twitter stream but I'm pretty sure he said he was sexually assaulted by a trans "friend" years ago. Which raises interesting questions about his transition. 🤔

francesco

BRUTAL beating and SEVERE raping
kiwifarms.net
Fuck if I can find it in his endless Twitter stream but I'm pretty sure he said he was sexually assaulted by a trans "friend" years ago. Which raises interesting questions about his transition. 🤔
Yes, he mentioned that already. It wasn't actual violent rape. He was "gaslit into fucking someone", whatever that means
raep.png

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol at all the blatant editing done to that photo and not doing the sore or whatever on his lips
He’s got the full Vaseline soft focus with faux applied make-up filter on.

The use of heavy filters on “Do I pass?” tranny photo threads is hilarious. Whats the fucking point? But it is extra funny when they look so awful even with the highest level Korean beauty app filters applied.

Oh, that’s right masturbation to all the weirdos looking at you as a totally a sexy lady.

Second Missing Primarch

Guilliman/el'Jonson 2020: Vote or Die, Heretics
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The time he spent whining about not living in Mega-City One could have been spent on learning that Winona has at least one grocery store which offers delivery service, and a
convenient website
that lists all the restaurants in town and specifically indicates the ones that do delivery. But then I suppose he wouldn't get his daily dose of pity asspats from whoever's still following him on Twatter.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
Luke lives with his parents, or at least within easy distance of them. They've been feeding him for years, another month won't make a difference.

EDIT: Damnit! Just beat me to it.

Hugbox Kommissar

You wouldn't download an ideology
kiwifarms.net
If I wanted to play a game about a small town in Trump Country that traps people and is run by evil supernatural boomers, I'd just play Night in the Woods.
Lol beat me to it. Oddly similar concepts even if I'm sure Luke had Life is Strange in mind instead. Its a shame his work ethic is so poor, I'd love to see what kind of Revolution 60 fever dream the finished product would be.

Tags
None