Eleanor Amaranth Lockhart / Luke Emory Armstrong Lockhart / BootlegGirl / Something Ellie / kushielsscion - Ex-communications professor, Amy Lee fan, wannabe game dev, excessive tweeter, inverse Pol Pot, has harassed an indie dev for over a year, "victim of Bernie bros"

What's next for Luke?

• Kills himself when he realizes that surgical mutilation isn't a magic cure-all to his problems

Votes: 44 29.5%
  • Becomes obsessed with perceived flaws and goes on a never-ending treadmill of plastic surgeries

Votes: 60 40.3%
  • Becomes addicted to painkillers

Votes: 15 10.1%
  • Finds some new autistic fixation and chases after it

Votes: 24 16.1%
  • Parents force him to work to pay off the $20k he owes them for covering his dick chop

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Realizes he's miserable because of his horrible personality, changes, becomes functioning citizen

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

kaien

kiwifarms.net
He was so obviously pathetic that I even noticed it over a decade ago on rpg.net, where he had some completely absurd post count and seemed to live on the site. I'm surprised he didn't neck himself when he was banned.
That reminds me, I don't think the subject is covered in the OP or the earlier parts of the thread. What was the last straw that got him kicked out?

Hugbox Kommissar

You wouldn't download an ideology
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20200424-104635_Chrome.jpg

Essentially, mods got fed up with his antics. He had a long, looooong infraction history with the mods giving enormous leeway to one of their precious transgirls but then as now he was completely unwilling to live and let live when someone disagreed with him on some issue. Every disagreement was a fight to the death because reeeeeeeee you are literally killing me.

Honestly I think the mods preferred the old pre-transition lolrandom drunk depressed Something Else Luke.

Last edited by a moderator:

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1251753

Essentially, mods got fed up with his antics. He had a long, looooong infraction history with the mods giving enormous leeway to one of their precious transgirls but then as now he was completely unwilling to live and let live when someone disagreed with him on some issue. Every disagreement was a fight to the death because reeeeeeeee you are literally killing me.

Honestly I think the mods preferred the old pre-transition lolrandom drunk depressed Something Else Luke.
"You also have a habit of making arguments from authority where no authority exists." :story:

capsaicin

El Viaje Misterioso de Troons
kiwifarms.net
Having read the leak: if only they’d included a guy named Bernie from a small town, for additional laughs.

FreakyFredsTrannyGranny

like dog, he smelled
kiwifarms.net
Is this him saying that he's not saying that he's sad Trump made him fat? Or maybe not saying Trump influenced one of his family members to call him fat? Or that Trump's fat and having something in common is distressing? Where's Trump fit into this smallest-violin tweet? Is Luke compelled to mention Trump in some way any time he's sad? "Don't worry this issue isn't due to Trump so it's nothing serious"

Reactions: Jackisnotaname
Tags
None