Eleanor Amaranth Lockhart / Luke Emory Armstrong Lockhart / BootlegGirl / Something Ellie / kushielsscion - Ex-communications professor, Amy Lee fan, wannabe game dev, excessive tweeter, inverse Pol Pot, has harassed an indie dev for over a year, "victim of Bernie bros"

What's next for Luke?

• Kills himself when he realizes that surgical mutilation isn't a magic cure-all to his problems

Votes: 40 28.6%
  • Becomes obsessed with perceived flaws and goes on a never-ending treadmill of plastic surgeries

Votes: 59 42.1%
  • Becomes addicted to painkillers

Votes: 14 10.0%
  • Finds some new autistic fixation and chases after it

Votes: 22 15.7%
  • Parents force him to work to pay off the $20k he owes them for covering his dick chop

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Realizes he's miserable because of his horrible personality, changes, becomes functioning citizen

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
You had a good job, Luke. You threw it away because troonery was more important.
To be honest, I think he would have lost his sweet tenure-track professor gig even if he hadn't trooned out. In fact, trooning out may have allowed him to keep it for just a little bit longer, as academia falls all over itself to cater to trans people.

I think he managed to do okay in college and grad school because there was enough structure, enough people telling him exactly what he needed to do in order to succeed, and he got the asspats he obviously craves for doing those things reasonably well.

But once he was out of grad school and into an actual job, he was the one who had to create structure for others, tell them what they needed to do in order to succeed, and be the one doling out the asspats to other people for meeting his expectations. And he couldn't handle it. He'd lost his safety net of being told what to do, had to figure it out for himself while not receiving a steady stream of praise for it, and the anxiety that provoked was his undoing.

This was also the time when he was the femme sub in a d/s relationship, and that's not coincidental, IMO. Willing submission to a dominant other of his choosing is his comfort zone, both in and out of the bedroom. He needs to be told exactly what to do and be held accountable, if he's to succeed at all. He's a follower, not a leader, not an independent creator. And he'll be a perfectly good and obedient follower, as long as he also gets to enjoy the illusion that he's part of an accomplished, high-status in-group (such as academia, or in some edgy relationship structure that defies bland, cishet normality).

It's when he's forced to take orders from those he believes are beneath him, or who don't recognize and appreciate his superior intellect, that he resents his role as follower. But he's apparently following orders well enough at his hated $13/hr job, because he's still there, surprisingly.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
The man who can’t move on from the fact that he was bullied at school even after the bully is dead wants to be able to leave his past behind.

Wonder if he’d be so forgiving if the Night in the Woods guys apologised?
If lolcows could move on from their past fuck-ups and learn from them, they wouldn't be lolcows anymore. Besides, one of the cardinal rules of SocJus is to attach like a vindictive barnacle to every bad thing that has ever happened to you in your life, your fault or no, and never, ever let it go. When was the last time you saw forgiveness or mercy on Twitter?

Von Wolf Demon

Mile High Neon, LLC
kiwifarms.net
One of my favorite pursuits the past few years has been doing "drilldowns" on lolcow Twitter likes. For example, I read all the way down to the bottom of a googleshng and look for the most INSANE comment and see who the two or three people are who actually liked it! The results are always funny. I knew that the five people who liked Luke's super-bitter "$13 an hour" tweet would be special.

They are exactly who you expected. For a group of people who consider themselves so quirky and unique, why do all their twitter bios look so similar to five hundred other twitter bios I've seen?

(note: holy fuck, I don't think I've seen a bigger Twitter sperg than Luke! I was scrolling back to find this comment from last night and kept scrolling... let page load... and scrolling.... let page load... it was like a minute at least. Then I looked at the timestamps... I had only gone back an hour! I didn't think anyone could match Becca or Violet Ocean, but this guy must tweet twice as much as them? Right? I don't see his stats anymore, and I think Twitter hid them at some point as it makes them look bad to be the "Platform for people with Obsessive Compulsive Disorders". If there is a lolcow who tweets more than this guy, please point them out to me! I feel like Luke may tweet more than any other human. )

luke1.PNG
luke2.PNG
luke3.PNG
luke4.PNG
luke5.PNG

Water-T

My pussy tastes like Pepsi-cola.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love how everyone who responds to Luke is "exposing him to harassment".

Here's a tip for you, Luke. If you don't want to harassed on the internet, then stop doling out shitty hot takes and expecting nobody to mock you for it just because you're trans.

Bonus protip: IA didn't "ruin your life", Luke. It didn't make you turn into a dickless NEET who will die destitute and alone. That all on you, baby.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
(note: holy fuck, I don't think I've seen a bigger Twitter sperg than Luke! I was scrolling back to find this comment from last night and kept scrolling... let page load... and scrolling.... let page load... it was like a minute at least. Then I looked at the timestamps... I had only gone back an hour! I didn't think anyone could match Becca or Violet Ocean, but this guy must tweet twice as much as them? Right? I don't see his stats anymore, and I think Twitter hid them at some point as it makes them look bad to be the "Platform for people with Obsessive Compulsive Disorders". If there is a lolcow who tweets more than this guy, please point them out to me! I feel like Luke may tweet more than any other human. )
As of last year, he was at about 450 tweets a day. That would be one tweet every two minutes for fifteen hours straight, every day. I would not be surprised if that number has gone up since.

Angry New Ager

kiwifarms.net
As of last year, he was at about 450 tweets a day. That would be one tweet every two minutes for fifteen hours straight, every day. I would not be surprised if that number has gone up since.
Most of them are re-tweets, including a lot of shit that is, by any standard, totally unworthy of being re-tweeted. My hypothesis is that he is just too fucking stupid to realize that he can like a tweet without re-tweeting it.

Fortunately, if you enter from:bootleggirl into the search box and view the results by "Latest," you can avoid the masses of re-tweets and get his insanity in its pure form.

kaien

kiwifarms.net
Add Internet Archive to the list of things that have destroyed Luke's life
The interesting thing here is that there's a defensible argument buried in all this mess, destroyed because A) Luke can't find a better way to package it than "I should never face any consequences for anything I say or do," and B) Luke can't hide the fact that he has no cultural literacy outside of video games.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: twattycake

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love how everyone who responds to Luke is "exposing him to harassment".

Here's a tip for you, Luke. If you don't want to harassed on the internet, then stop doling out shitty hot takes and expecting nobody to mock you for it just because you're trans.

Bonus protip: IA didn't "ruin your life", Luke. It didn't make you turn into a dickless NEET who will die destitute and alone. That all on you, baby.
I’ll put this in terms Luke understands. He’s like the (SW) Death Star that has (Star Trek) tractor beams turned on that only pull in forces of utter destructions and unhappiness. Maybe he should turn off the tractor beams.

Basically Luke won’t admit if he constantly pulls in terrible shit his entire life then HE is the entire problem. He obviously likes it though because if he didn’t have things to whine and complain about them he would have nothing to say.

AirdropShitposts

That's a side effect of the marijuana poisoning!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I didn't think anyone could match Becca or Violet Ocean, but this guy must tweet twice as much as them? Right? I don't see his stats anymore, and I think Twitter hid them at some point as it makes them look bad to be the "Platform for people with Obsessive Compulsive Disorders".
His total is at the top of the account page still, Luke has 663.8K tweets. He's been on there since August 2013. Giving him the biggest benefit of the doubt on both ends that's 265 tweets per day for nearly seven years.

As noted a lot of those are RTs, but he still shits out a ton even when you remove them, it's just not as impossible to scroll through. He easily tweets more than Jake does. Jake only has 183.9K total tweets, Bex has only 96.1K tweets she hasn't deleted, etc.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Being a part-time NEET was too taxing for Luke, so he's back to NEETing full time! Now he can finally devote more time bitching about NITW, how rural America is literally murdering him, and which anime girl is best waifu.
He was losing valuable twitter time and leaving the safety of mom’s house too often because of that terrible job anyway.

This was a job he claimed everyone totally believed he was a true and honest woman, so for once he can’t blame transphobia.

Angry New Ager

kiwifarms.net
It's just as well. Three whole months ofshutdowns, during which he was unable to travel to Japan, have meant that he's now too old, and will never get to experience life as a cute girl.

I do wonder if he actually quit, or if it was a "You can't fire me! I quit!" scenario.

Tags
None