Eleanor Amaranth Lockhart / Luke Emory Armstrong Lockhart / BootlegGirl / Something Ellie / kushielsscion - Ex-communications professor, Amy Lee fan, wannabe game dev, excessive tweeter, inverse Pol Pot, has harassed an indie dev for over a year, "victim of Bernie bros"

What's next for Luke?

• Kills himself when he realizes that surgical mutilation isn't a magic cure-all to his problems

Votes: 47 28.7%
  • Becomes obsessed with perceived flaws and goes on a never-ending treadmill of plastic surgeries

Votes: 63 38.4%
  • Becomes addicted to painkillers

Votes: 19 11.6%
  • Finds some new autistic fixation and chases after it

Votes: 27 16.5%
  • Parents force him to work to pay off the $20k he owes them for covering his dick chop

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Realizes he's miserable because of his horrible personality, changes, becomes functioning citizen

Votes: 5 3.0%

• Total voters

Kosher Dill

Pumpkin Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New selfie
1592484643933.png
Remember, he's cursing Covid for not letting him take this youth and hotness to Japan.

Reactions: repentance

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
Apparently that desolate hellhole in Wisconsin where he lives doesn't have any conditioner. If my hair ever got that split and frizzy, I'd shave my head in shame.

• Agree
Reactions: seizure-san

kaien

kiwifarms.net
I'm hoping against hope that he scraped together enough money to finish getting all his credentials from the Mormons and go to Japan to teach eikaiwa in the sticks.
Additional note on this point, Luke's dream is slipping further away by the day, because the Japanese aren't letting Americans into the country until some time this fall at the earliest, and even then it won't be more than a small number on business visas. Corona is somewhat ironically saving him from himself, although I doubt he would see it that way.

Hugbox Kommissar

You wouldn't download an ideology
kiwifarms.net
Apparently my thread update notifications work about as well as Luke.
Anyway, I think I caught up just in time since he's playing through TLoU2.

Screenshot_20200619-094932_Chrome.jpg

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
"I know what I'm doing is foolish, but I'm off of my meds so I'm going to do it anyway, then when the entirely predictable consequences of my actions bite me I'm going to cry foul."

I mean we know Luke is an autist, but damn...

• Agree
Reactions: Hugbox Kommissar

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you're wondering what Luke's been up to these last few weeks, it's mostly sperging about TLOU2. Apparently, some trannies decided the game was transphobic and Luke is out and about defending its honor. Why? SCOTT BENSON
View attachment 1415568
If only it were somehow possible to play games without participating in online autism.

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
kiwifarms.net
I completely forgot he had a thread until someone mentioned it as a cow crossover with my favorite cow. At first blush, Luke seems to be a little bit of a better writer than Bob. Submitted for approval of the Rat King Society, I bring you even more The Last of Us 2 sperging.

Kosher Dill

Pumpkin Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I completely forgot he had a thread until someone mentioned it as a cow crossover with my favorite cow. At first blush, Luke seems to be a little bit of a better writer than Bob. Submitted for approval of the Rat King Society, I bring you even more The Last of Us 2 sperging.
The last paragraph is where the gold is buried. I'm pasting it in here because no one's going to read that far. I mean, I didn't read the whole thing either.

I quickly realized that the intensity of my anger at the first game’s ending was a result of my anger at my father for keeping me in the closet until age 25. I realized I couldn’t let him make decisions for me. I remembered that my mother had told me many times my name at birth would have been “Eleanor,” which was similar to Ellie, and when I chose that name upon deciding to come out of the closet three days after completing The Last of Us, I knew I would probably end up with the nickname Ellie. It seemed like a good symbol at the time. Of course Naughty Dog didn’t intend this, and the ending of The Last of Us has nothing to do with being trans. What I find amazing is that they then went and did a sequel where the character who basically picks up Joel’s mantle literally does defend their kid against transphobia, as the primary arc — what I always wanted, but never got, from my father. In many ways, apart from the tragic decision and lie and its consequences, Joel is the father I wish I had — certainly, almost punching a guy for being homophobic toward Ellie shows that even with his flaws, he’s more ideal in that respect than my own dad.

Daddy issues in overdrive :lol: