Eleanor Amaranth Lockhart / Luke Emory Armstrong Lockhart / BootlegGirl / Something Ellie - Ex-communications professor, Amy Lee fan, wannabe game dev, excessive tweeter

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1557876387249.png

1557876464040.png

1557876481633.png

1557876488033.png
Wikipedia: "The Huff–Lamberton House is a historic house in Winona, Minnesota, United States. It was built in 1857, and in 1873 it was given a Moorish Revival porch. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1976 for its state-level significance in the theme of architecture.
The house stayed in the Lamberton family until 1956, when the last heir died. During the 1960s it was converted to an orphanage. Sauer Memorial Homes purchased the house in 1982 and operated it as an assisted living facility for the next 24 years. In 2006 they determined that they couldn't afford upgrades to make the house more handicap-accessible, and put it up for sale. It languished on the market for five years, finally selling in 2011 for barely more than half of its assessed $1.1 million value. Bluff City Properties, the new owners, planned to use the main house for senior housing while operating the carriage house and another outbuilding as event venues"

Luke Lockhart: "They keep this old house around to celebrate... dead rich people???"
1557876506834.png

1557876724705.png

1557876795382.png
1557876850493.png

1557876871349.png

1557886569610.png

1557886607022.png

Last edited:

kaien

kiwifarms.net
God almighty. I'm sure we've all seen our share of dimwitted otaku delusions about how grand life would be in their anime fantasy paradise land, but this has to take some kind of prize.

Dude will never leave his parents' house, and it's too bad. The reaction if he actually did try to live in Japan as a mentally ill cracker plastic surgery disaster would be an entertainment for the ages.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1557895221840.png
He used his "just fuck my shit up" photo for his ebegging page.
1557894383117.png
Luke has been aping Slingblade and repeatedly using the same GoFundMe, it seems first it was to buy laser hair removal, then that wasn't enough and he needed randos to pay for his Korean vacation, then his parents were paying for that but there was money transfer fees so randos needed to pay for that, now that's not enough and he needs randos to pay for even more unnecessary cosmetic surgeries and then pay for Japanese language and English teaching resources while he "recovers from [his] surgeries."
1557894551291.png
1557894625429.png
1557894732022.png

:story: "has written influential essays about The Matrix and Night in the Woods"
Eleanor Lockhart first realized she was transgender at the age of 25. She spent money she didn’t have to get medical care such as hormones in Texas, where insurance excluded trans care, trans friendly clinics were hundreds of miles both ways, and family support was nowhere to be found. Today, Eleanor is 31 years old, and unable to work due to mental illness - but mental illness that she just may be able to conquer if she can finish transition.

Ellie has been on hormones for six years, has had her name legally changed for five, and has been legally female since 2015. She has written influential essays about The Matrix and Night in the Woods, and she has published academic work. She also now has access to insurance that does not exclude trans health care, and her family has come around to helping pay for important procedures, like vocal feminization surgery (VFS).

All this is great, but the fact remains that Ellie does not pass. She experiences dysphoria daily, and will face substantial obstacles getting a job until she fixes this. And while insurance should cover sex reassignment, she has to drive to those appointments. She needs laser treatment to avoid being completely outed by dark facial hair. And she will have to travel to receive vocal feminization surgery, and that travel will incur substantial expenses. Her chin shape also creates substantial dysphoria - unfortunately, dealing with that is going to be difficult regardless.Ellie believes she can be a better Ellie, if she finishes these last pesky elements. Then, she can start to give back to the community that’s helped her through several traumatic years without family support. But as politics get more intense, and the climate toward trans people more hostile, the ability to not be obviously trans is important to Ellie. The money raised in this fundraiser will be used ONLY for transition expenses and related issues, and will be stored in a separate account from other money. The expense breakdown:- 4x laser hair removal treatments at $175 each - $700- Transportation to Rochester, MN for Mayo Clinic gender appointments leading to SRS - $200- Transportation expenses related to travel for vocal feminization surgery - $300- 6 appointments with a licensed vocal therapist after VFS at $125/each - $700STRETCH GOALThis one is really ambitious but if this really takes off, it could make a huge difference: while not included in the target, Ellie would like to get cosmetic work on her jaw to make it less “mannish”. This would probably cost about $6000 with travel.

Ellie is also planning to pursue work outside the United States as an English as a second language teacher. While she recovers from her surgeries, she needs to study for TEFL (Teaching English as a Second Language) certification, and gain language proficiency in Japanese.
-Cost of TEFL course from I-to-I, a recognized accreddited TEFL certification company: $600
-Cost of Japanese study materials and coursework: $700

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure Canada has subways too.
Yep, but Canada also has a restriction on permanent residency visas for people with bipolar disorder because of "the risk of violent outbursts or irrational behavior." Japan requires applicants for a permanent residency visa to be in "good health," but doesn't zero in on bipolar like Canada does.

I love how someone who believes he got PTSD from playing Night in the Woods presumes being an ESL instructor first in Cambodia and then in Japan will be less stressy messy than teaching college in New Jersey.

Is ESL generally a catchment for failed American weirdos? The four ESL instructors I've known have all been fuckups who got shut out of their U.S. jobs. I've come to fear for ESL students.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: simulated goat

break these cuffs

hit the three wheel motion
kiwifarms.net
Yep, but Canada also has a restriction on permanent residency visas for people with bipolar disorder because of "the risk of violent outbursts or irrational behavior." Japan requires applicants for a permanent residency visa to be in "good health," but doesn't zero in on bipolar like Canada does.

I love how someone who believes he got PTSD from playing Night in the Woods presumes being an ESL instructor first in Cambodia and then in Japan will be less stressy messy than teaching college in New Jersey.

Is ESL generally a catchment for failed American weirdos? The four ESL instructors I've known have all been fuckups who got shut out of their U.S. jobs. I've come to fear for ESL students.
The ones I've know irl haven't been fuckups per se. They've been the type who might have enlisted in the military if they had a patriotic streak. They couldn't figure out what they wanted to do in life, but they knew they didn't want to do what they were being told they should do. One of my friends in high school fucked around in college for a while and then went to teach English in Korea for three years. When he came back to the US he spent the money he had saved rock climbing all across the country for a year before settling down. Another taught English in Europe, fell in love with the country, married a local, and is there to stay. I'm sure everyone who does this kinda thing is odd, but not all of them are even close to Luke tier.

simulated goat

Not a GTO
kiwifarms.net
Come to think of it, out of the two I've known one was creatively dodging a massive student debt by going to eastern europe. The other burned all his bridges in the US but kinda fancied asian poon so decided to go there. So, yeah, I think your assessment stands so far.

• Informative
Reactions: wabbits

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
The four who raised my suspicions:

Two once tenure-track university instructors, one who pushed sex on his teenage students and one who put on incredible rage displays, both alcoholic. Went to Japan to teach ESL; married Japanese women; came back to the U.S. because the Japanese are xenophobic; isolated their wives and kids in the burbs because only daddies are allowed to drive; resumed chasing teens and punching bosses' walls while working as underqualified IT contractors; talking now about again teaching ESL somewhere with low enough cost of living to let them maintain their families.

A newspaper reporter who failed to comprehend city government and set up on Etsy with silver jewelry that she underpriced and undersold while learning to play harmonica so she could be a jazz musician. Went to southern California to get jazz gigs, did not get jazz gigs, and so began teaching ESL, couldn't make a living wage, but supplemented her income by marrying an autist with disability benefits. Now trying to stealth-recruit a female ESL student as a surrogate mother who complies with a long list of prenatal health requirements. Both she and the autist are stocky little Jews, but she wants tall viking daddy DNA to form the Latina-incubated babby.

A federal worker who found going to work too complicated and became a playwright hammering out scripts about all wrongs done him before becoming a solar panel installer before becoming an Uber driver using his sister-in-law's minivan before getting a divorce and dumping his kids under the presumption that his retired father-in-law is rich enough to support them and should have been doing so right along. Went to Hanoi to teach ESL, then felt too American and announced on Twitter that someone in Dubai was inviting him into a consulting firm to advise on U.S. trade matters.

It's reassuring to know that some ESL students will encounter better specimens. E: Luke, though, is unlikely to rate as all that peculiar as ESL teachers go.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: simulated goat

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is ESL generally a catchment for failed American weirdos?
I'd divide it into:
- Young people doing programs like JET, who are just weebs who'll grow out of it
- People wanting to live the expat lifestyle but still need some sort of job (i.e. weebs who didn't grow out of it)
- MGTOW types looking for a way to live in a country with feeeee-males untouched by Western feminism
- People who flunked out of society like Luke

Second_Missing_Primarch

Magnus Did Nothing Wrong
kiwifarms.net
TLDR: it's Pacific Rim but filtered through Luke's hilariously warped worldview and with an admitted self-insert protagonist who will most likely be the biggest damn Mary Sue since Bella Swan. I love all the little stupid touches he adds, like the Air Force opening fire over minority neighborhoods only, HW Bush turning into that "nuke-the bastards" guy from Independence Day, and the Soviet Union somehow remaining intact into the 90s despite the fact that it was on the brink of total collapse by 1988 and no bullshit future tech could possibly have fixed that.

I will admit that the world-building isn't completely terrible, and there might be the seed of a good story here, but in the hands of someone like Luke, I can guarantee this'll be a class-A turd. Assuming he ever actually makes any progress on it.

Reactions: Angry New Ager

LordKaT

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
  • Agree
Reactions: wabbits
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino