Skitzocow ElectroMusicFan47 - Dipshit and Friend Fascinated by Burning Stuff in Effigy

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was originally alerted to this video commentary on these guys yesterday that was done by a youtuber named Emer Prevost:

Meet ElectroMusicFan47 (Powerword: Aleck Joseph Erickson). He is an 18 year-old Canadian weeaboo and cartoonsperg. He is mostly seen on YouTube, showcasing anime DVDs that he constantly buys. However, he is mostly known for his destruction videos. For the most part, he destroys DVDs and VHS tapes of children's shows and movies. Here's an example (and his most viewed video)

However, that's not all he destroys. He can also be seen burning effigies of cartoons he doesn't like (as shown above). These effigies are actually just pieces of paper with the name of the show scrawled upon it in pencil. Here's another example:

Yes, that is an actual video of a man and his equally autistic friend punching and burning a sheet of paper, gawking at the flames.

Besides these videos, he uploads videos of random TV advisory warnings (possible logofag?) and those shitty "[insert anime character] reacts to [insert event]" videos. He also seems to have it out for GoAnimate spergs:

Links:

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/EpicMangaReader650/
Dailymotion - http://www.dailymotion.com/IchigoKandNarutoUFan64
Soundcloud - https://soundcloud.com/dothackfan1998
DeviantArt - http://aleckthenarutofan9.deviantart.com/ (Just DVDs, anime memes, and captcha sperging, nothing really of note)

The original bit of condensed cringe:

That video alone was enough autism enough to convince me they deserved a thread here, but it wasn't enough to create a thread, so I followed this lead for more.

The Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2LV17vn73sYOkt3fzHdpHQ

More examples of burning symbols (see: pieces of paper with the title written on it) of cartoons they hate:

Caillou:

Uncle Grandpa:

Johnny Test:

Norm of the North (a movie, I guess):

An assortment of shows, including Panty and Stocking:

And for bonus:

Shitty Unboxing video!:

Last edited by a moderator:

autisticdragonkin

Eric Borsheim
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know why they think that writing the name of the series on a piece of paper constitutes a proper effigy. They should at least print out a poster of the shows in order to give their audience some sort of idea what they are tardraging against

EDIT: The Nutshack really looks bad because it is essentially a show about asians imitating black stereotypes

Megapiss

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know why they think that writing the name of the series on a piece of paper constitutes a proper effigy. They should at least print out a poster of the shows in order to give their audience some sort of idea what they are tardraging against
Yeah, I figured they'd be burning the DVDs. This is some high grade autism.

Doomguy

pissed-off martian
kiwifarms.net
I gotta say, out of all the ways to overreact to disliking media, burning a small picture of it has got to be the most petty and tiny things you could possibly do. Did cursing at the front of a DVD box lose its appeal?

TheMightyMonarch

Yee
kiwifarms.net
What does he hope to accomplish burning this shit? The world still goes on. Uncle Grandpa still produces new episodes. Norm of the North still exists as a movie. I mean, I guess he's expressing his hatred by burning these items but it just comes off as extremely autistic.
Also his name makes me wonder what artists he likes.

Also he uses anime for reaction vids to express his hatred for pop songs.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Burning Caillou? Barney? What exactly is there for an adult to hate about a show meant for toddlers? He's not a pissed off parent who was offended by some obscure reference made in the show or some kind of disagreeable moral taught at the end of an episode, he's a single adult that lives alone. Not to mention the people who follow him. Are they really so fucking entitled that they think a toddler's show should be designed around their standards & sensibilities? Are they so entitled that they think kids' shows shouldn't even exist because they aren't toddlers? I would like to think that they want better content for the current generation of kids but it's clearly about them. You typically don't see "burn it to a pile of ashes" levels of rage from someone who's unconcerned about themselves.

As much as I would like to give this guy the benefit of the doubt & assume he's a normal person exploiting a market of retards nevermind, just listen to their voices & the way they speak. They sound like those two characters from Hellbenders.

What exactly is the deal with the obsession in toddler's cartoons when it comes to these people? Who cares about some show you're two decades too old to watch? Why don't you watch a show you actually like or God forbid, one that's made for adults?

Spoiler: Over 30000 people sat through this

Look at the way this retard just lightly chips away at that shit. This is one of the shittiest destruction videos I've ever seen.

I have to see what the comments are like.

Spergery.png

Not one of them isn't retarded. Holy shit.

Last edited:

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
Burning Caillou? Barney? What exactly is there for an adult to hate about a show meant for toddlers? He's not a pissed off parent who was offended by some obscure reference made in the show or some kind of disagreeable moral taught at the end of an episode, he's a single adult that lives alone. Not to mention the people who follow him. Are they really so fucking entitled that they think a toddler's show should be designed around their standards & sensibilities? Are they so entitled that they think kids' shows shouldn't even exist because they aren't toddlers? I would like to think that they want better content for the current generation of kids but it's clearly about them. You typically don't see "burn it to a pile of ashes" levels of rage from someone who's unconcerned about themselves.

As much as I would like to give this guy the benefit of the doubt & assume he's a normal person exploiting a market of retards nevermind, just listen to their voices & the way they speak. They sound like those two characters from Hellbenders.

What exactly is the deal with the obsession in toddler's cartoons when it comes to these people? Who cares about some show you're two decades too old to watch? Why don't you watch a show you actually like or God forbid, one that's made for adults?

Look at the way this exceptional individual just lightly chips away at that shit. This is one of the shittiest destruction videos I've ever seen.

I have to see what the comments are like.

View attachment 75344
Not one of them isn't retarded. Holy shit.
Well that's just it, these people flock to toddler shows because they can barely grasp pre-teen shows. Much less those of the mature variety. As to why they hate Barney and Caillou, fuck if I know. I mean GoAnimate's "fandom" did the same with little to no explanation besides "GRRR! I HATE THIS CHARACTER!" So I assume that's just standard sperg protocol at this point.

And the fact that they're hating on two series that have stopped airing is even more stupid. Besides, Barney hate largely died out in the early-mid 2000s (if not earlier). So why can't these guys let go?

Oh yeah, autism.

Daisymae

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was looking at a journal post on his deviant art and saw a post of his Christmas presents. I was gonna say too bad he isn't as proud of his gf as his gifts but then looked harder and saw the jar of vasaline by the bed.

fejf.png