Eli General Thread -

Status
Not open for further replies.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jace said:
The Operation Wupocalypse Videos of Eli in Canada: Witness AN Bedazzling agent and his journey across the canadian wasteland as he Hunts for facts
A Podcast featuring Eli, Tyce and Me
So it looks like Eli may have escaped Canada alive and well.

TrippinKahlua

From RC Enthusiast to T-Shirt Brand.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To survive Israel but to get lost in Canada is just a real representation of how exceptional this guy is, how he should not be trusted by people who call themselves "The Commander" and why he should just drop off and go away, which he did and I am glad for it.

Tyce is better as Jace's sidekick.

KingofManga420

So long, and thanks for all the sekclintons
kiwifarms.net
To survive Israel but to get lost in Canada is just a real representation of how exceptional this guy is, how he should not be trusted by people who call themselves "The Commander" and why he should just drop off and go away, which he did and I am glad for it.

Tyce is better as Jace's sidekick.
Eli is pretty chill and I bet he would smoke weed and play Pokemon with you if you were nicer to him.

The Master Debater

American Legend
kiwifarms.net
I REALLY want to know where Eli is right now. Out "Disabling Comms" right now? Back home Runescaping? Jace had said the this OP would require two cars. KOP, Wu, Journalists, and even Kiwis in most threads Eli is only mentioned by Jace offhandedly. Sure Jace is in a bad place, but Eli is out there, somewhere, probably high as fuck. Fingers crossed he's safe at the Cottage; but even then if Jace goes to jail, will Eli be able to keep the cottage? :heart-empty:
From the videos it looks like the cottage is in the woods... Maybe it's their hideout that people know about?

• Agree
Reactions: Buttface
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino