Eli Eli's homecoming videos [ONGOING] -

Status
Not open for further replies.

MurcDusen

kiwifarms.net
So, is that the gamercottage? Because I'm pretty sure I saw that Cena poster that Jace used to cover the hole in the wall.

SkeletonBias420

Mountain of Molten Lust
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They had a mousetrap, so at the very least they may have stemmed the Islamomouse infestation while Eli was in prison.

dabluearmedbandit

Babies for Breakfast Babies for Dinner
kiwifarms.net
Eli is such a good friend. When Tyce didn't know where Jace was and the Nation was in shambles, he attempted a coup. When Eli is in the same situation, he gives himself a pep talk, decides that he can't let his Runescape character die in vain, and swears to rescue the Commander and save Deagle Nation. Press 1 for chill and fairly loyal fucking soldiers.

Omega Rhythm

kiwifarms.net
Eli's journey continues with a visit to Jace's house:

Description:

"This Is Gay I Dont Want To Make These Videos 4 Jace Ne More Hes Not Paying Me?Duz Any 1 Watch These Cuz He Fuckin Said I Would Be On Tv And Im Still Not? No Hot Girl Wants 2 Fuck A Civillian So My Ticket 2 Pussy Is Basicly Gonna Be Getting Streetfamous 4 Counter Terrorism And Can Crush Videos On YouTube"

dabluearmedbandit

Babies for Breakfast Babies for Dinner
kiwifarms.net

Description:

"This Is Gay I Dont Want To Make These Videos 4 Jace Ne More Hes Not Paying Me?Duz Any 1 Watch These Cuz He Fuckin Said I Would Be On Tv And Im Still Not? No Hot Girl Wants 2 Fuck A Civillian So My Ticket 2 Pussy Is Basicly Gonna Be Getting Streetfamous 4 Counter Terrorism And Can Crush Videos On YouTube"

Oh shit gamers this is going to be a major operation and hopefully they will Oceans 11 this shit with Tyce, Eli, and Kyle using their bladez, covert ops skills, and herbal mage skills (respectively) to free the commander from the biblecube and get the gang back together.

On a slightly less chill note, Gale seems to have finally completely lost it. Jace needs to get the fuck out of there, weird religious shit is like the worst thing you can do to a mentally ill person.

Last edited by a moderator:

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

He has been wandering around North Hampton, Mass for 3 hours trying to find his own house
The world passing past his giant face is equally hypnotic and artistic.

Description:

hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooly shit this is gonna be great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino