Eli Eli's homecoming videos [ONGOING] -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jace E. Denton

Apprentice Asshole
kiwifarms.net
I am glad The Commander doesn't seem to be completely influenced by Gail and Pastor Faggot, he is being brave and playing along with his captors for now. Soon he will bring Deagle Nation back to the height of its power and return to The Cottage to command his forces from HQ.

Flowers For Sonichu

2nd Team all-confefence in Kick the Autistic
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
This is the book on the kitchen table:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Faith-Club-Christian-Understanding/dp/0743290488

A groundbreaking book about Americans searching for faith and mutual respect, The Faith Club weaves the story of three women, their three religions, and their urgent quest to understand one another.

When an American Muslim woman befriends two other mothers, one Jewish and one Christian, they decide to educate their children about their respective religions. None of them guessed their regular meetings would provide life-changing answers and form bonds that would forever alter their struggles with prejudice, fear, and anger. Personal, powerful, and compelling, The Faith Club forces readers to face the tough questions about their own religions.

Pioneering, timely, deeply thoughtful, and full of hope, The Faith Club’s caring message will resonate with people of all faiths.
This is quite interesting to me considering Jace's past statements regarding the Islams. Maybe Pastor Faggot is becoming more tolerant of other religions and is trying to make Jace ease up on the Islamaphobia?

This is the other book, which seems more up Gail's alley:

http://www.amazon.com/Genesis-Living-Conversation-Pbs-Series/dp/0385490437

People need stories to make sense of the world--to hold their lives together, and to fasten on to those values that last. The greatest stories are found in the Bible, enduring through the centuries. InGenesis, acclaimed television journalist Bill Moyers brings together some of the world's liveliest minds for spirited round-table discussions of the ageless stories from the Bible's first, towering book.

Creation, temptation, murder, exile, and family strife--these emerge from every page of Genesis and speak to us today. Genesis invites readers into a lively and accessible discussion of the manifold meanings of these stories, and engages us in a fascinating exploration of the relationship between interpreter and text. Among the scores of writers, theologians, artists, and thinkers in the series are Mary Gordon, Phyllis Trible, John Barth, Faye Kellerman, Samuel Proctor, Aviva Zornberg, Walter Brueggemann, Robert Alter, Oscar Hijuelos, Charles Johnson, Stephen Mitchell, Leon Kass, Elaine Pagels, Bharati Mukherjee, Seyyed Hossein Nasr, Elizabeth Swados, Renita Weems--all in a dazzling, multi-layered chorus of voices.

With the same interplay of text, photographs, and art that made The Power of Myth and Healing and the Mind so dynamic and unforgettable, Genesis has the capacity to enrich people's lives intellectually and spiritually.

Last edited:

Konstantinos

The Sword of Atismu
kiwifarms.net
The situation seems to have grown dire in the intervening months since the false flag stream. Jace has been in solitary confinement for a long time from the looks of it. He's on privilege points and Gail is going to make him get... a job!

It's a good thing The Playboy got there when he did. I await the video of Jace using his deagle as a pickaxe to dig out of his room.

TheUltimatePickle

Degenerate Pickle
kiwifarms.net
Fuck, no new intel.

This is gay and unrealistic, I'm really worried about the commander.

I know he's a highly skilled warrior, but he's been a POW in Pastor Faggot's BibleCube for almost six months while that imposter tried to homosexually asassinate his character on this site and or in the online.

I just hope he gets out, gets some Dew, Dorritos, weed and maybe even some pussy so he can refuel and finish the fight.

hemolyzer

US Marine Appreciator and/or Muslim Disrespector.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure Jace staying with his bitch mother is just a tactical maneuver until she lets her guard down so he can do a stealth op out of her house and back to the cottage. Not sure how he's going to get the power back on though.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fuck, no new intel.

This is gay and unrealistic, I'm really worried about the commander.

I know he's a highly skilled warrior, but he's been a POW in Pastor Faggot's BibleCube for almost six months while that imposter tried to homosexually asassinate his character on this site and or in the online.

I just hope he gets out, gets some Dew, Dorritos, weed and maybe even some pussy so he can refuel and finish the fight.
And we know Eli didn't have and dank weed for the commander.

I wonder if they got to meet and get some micky D's today and just haven't uploaded the video.

Flowers For Sonichu

2nd Team all-confefence in Kick the Autistic
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure Jace staying with his bitch mother is just a tactical maneuver until she lets her guard down so he can do a stealth op out of her house and back to the cottage. Not sure how he's going to get the power back on though.
It's cool, Eli's dad snowboards so you know he's down with funding a weed grow op

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino