Disaster Elizabeth Warren formally launches 2020 Presidential Campaign - President Pow-wow or: How I Wont Stop Lying About My Native American Heritage

GreenJacket

Humpty Drumpfty
kiwifarms.net
To the contrary: All you need to know about the modern dems is what you saw in 2008 and 2016, and that they are inundated with SJWs who hold identity politics in the highest of regard.

Female PoC > PoC > Female > Evil white patriarchy.

If they give it to Warren, with so many PoC (including at least two that are women) they're going to be facing a civil war within the party, and Trump will bury her in the general.

In the end, many people went along with fucking over Bernie because he was some old white dude.
That shit is just for the vocal minority. When it comes to things that matter, they want a pleasing, smiling face that appeals to as many people as possible.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
She’s in the wrong era. I think she would have a shot in an era when Democrats still at least pretended to care about class issues. Now that it is 100% identity politics, a fake Indian doesn’t stand a chance. I expect her to do well in the primaries in 90%+ white states but fail everywhere else. The fact that she will be a spoiler for Harris in states like Iowa or New Hampshire is going to generate massive salt mines. White Democrats are going to find out how hated they are in their own party.

Polyboros

kiwifarms.net
To the contrary: All you need to know about the modern dems is what you saw in 2008 and 2016, and that they are inundated with SJWs who hold identity politics in the highest of regard.

Female PoC > PoC > Female > Evil white patriarchy.

If they give it to Warren, with so many PoC (including at least two that are women) they're going to be facing a civil war within the party, and Trump will bury her in the general.

In the end, many people went along with fucking over Bernie because he was some old white dude.
I disagree. While I don't believe this is true for am overwhelming majority of the people, I think the social justice is motivated by a lot in the scenesce a white female superiority movement.

Their interest in standing up for oppressed people is only to equate those people's oppression to their own. These people were enslaved, I as a middle class white woman have suffered just as much by not getting everything I want and having to work a day in my life. I could be raped, or much more likely use my sexuality to my advantage and then feel gross about it afterwards. We're exactly the same, and I want to make sure I can feel as disserving of attention/reparation/status as those people.

Hillary was suppose to be their representation.
Warren could of had a chance, but Trump already destroyed her(so much as in she's destroyed by even trying and Trump isn't shy in pointing it out). Not by making an allusion to the trail of tears, but by already playing the Sophie's choice of how to lose her campaign. Keep up the Native American charade, or admit that your entire life has been a fraud built upon stealing from the Native Americans. Either way is doomed for her, I expect for her to try to run the middle, not acknowledge her supposed Native ancestry, with out saying she's white. That's the devistating blow in that tweet, it calls her out so well. There first Native American president would be a big thing, why aren't you running on that Liz?

not william stenchever

Why do insane cyborgs keep calling me Willy?
kiwifarms.net
but whoever she's hired as political advisers are clearly incompetent at their jobs.
"Thank you for hiring me for your presidental bid Mrs. Warren but you really shouldn't be doing this and you should fire me now instead of when this whole thing ends in tears"

No. I think she hired people who know what they're doing.

Last edited:

KerryDixon9

kiwifarms.net
The 2020 election will be between Trump and Trump Derangement Syndrome.

I think Trump should win because of the basic economic facts, but TDS is so rampant that it's probably too close to call.

I think Jack Dorsey kicking Trump off twitter will pretty much swing the election in TDSs favour. 4chan, KF and conservative YouTube will be nuked the same day as Trump's booted off twitter.

Some JERK

Takin' all the pretty girls.
kiwifarms.net
Let's be honest tho: He probably was. He all-capitalized it. That's why it's fucking funny.
Yeah, he probably was, but that's why this shit works for him. Nobody can prove what he meant by that and all he really has to say is "What? cowboys and Indians rode 'trails' in every western I've ever seen. I don't know what you're thinking... " It's a game you play as a child to irritate your siblings and get them yelled at for being too sensitive. I can't believe that his opponents and the media keep getting pulled in by it.

Jeb-sama

The clapping will be mandatory
kiwifarms.net
The 2020 election will be between Trump and Trump Derangement Syndrome.

I think Trump should win because of the basic economic facts, but TDS is so rampant that it's probably too close to call.

I think Jack Dorsey kicking Trump off twitter will pretty much swing the election in TDSs favour. 4chan, KF and conservative YouTube will be nuked the same day as Trump's booted off twitter.
I wouldn't call it impossible, but I don't think it's going to happen. Twitter is in the same position as youtube is with pewdiepie. They REALLY wanna ban him, but doing so would undoubtedly cause an exodus of X million people to some other site, which would create a decently large competitor overnight

KerryDixon9

kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't call it impossible, but I don't think it's going to happen. Twitter is in the same position as youtube is with pewdiepie. They REALLY wanna ban him, but doing so would undoubtedly cause an exodus of X million people to some other site, which would create a decently large competitor overnight
I don't think YouTube want to boot Pewd's. They just get hammered by the insane left after every edgy joke Pewd's makes. They share many of the opinions of the insane left and want the same political outcomes, but they know that Pewd has done nothing wrong and the attacks on him are as much attacks on them as much as anything.

The attacks over Pewd's "Nazi propaganda" are partly a way to deplatform all conservative dissent, but the main issue is the battle over advertising $$$$.

Twitter would absolutely love to be able to pull the plug on Trump's account though. Sam Harris and Joe Rogan have both argued to Jack Dorsey that Trump tweeting about North Korea and Iran are against their TOS and he should be kicked off because of it.

I think the left would willingly sacrifice Twitter if it meant they won the Presidency back. Twitter is a barely viable company and I think the whole world agrees that it is a toxic influence causing massive damage. Just look at all the media attacks on Twitter, Google and Facebook. Just think about Patreon and the financial companies attacking Alex Jones and Sargon.

Twitter have shown how biased they are by refusing to ban any of the checkmarks for doxing and threatening the Cov kids. Even that isn't good enough. The media still blamed twitter for Cov even though it was them that screwed the pooch.

I might be wrong about Twitter booting Trump. It would be a massive thing for them to do. But I personally think it's a case of when they actually do it, rather than if. If Trump gets a significant part of the wall built and is a certainty for 2020 then the left might not push for an account closure because they might lose anyway. But if it's a close race between Trump and the Dem challenger I think Twitter closes Trump's account and accepts the consequences.

TowinKarz

Thoroughly Unimpressed
kiwifarms.net
Twitter isn't getting rid of Trump, they can't, they do and they lose a lot of fanbase who liked Trump, they lose a lot of fanbase who were only on Twitter to mock Drumpf, and , they expose their shittyness and hypocrisy that they've managed to hide behind the "it was a glitch in the TOS bots, sorry" excuse so far by showing that they only give a platform to those they like and any appeals to community and speech are disingenuous since they'll ban the President's account for nebulous "hate speech", but not the racebaiting Democratic minority congressman's account because it's different when the POC says "kill whitey" than when the President says "build a wall".

• Agree
Reactions: Alec Benson Leary
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino