Disaster Elizabeth Warren formally launches 2020 Presidential Campaign - President Pow-wow or: How I Wont Stop Lying About My Native American Heritage

Maxliam

Professional Niggo
kiwifarms.net
Twitter would never get rid of Trump. Trump is probably one of the main things going for it right now. Twitter is perfect for Trump to get a quick jab at someone and cause a shit storm. Shit storm means eye balls on the site. Eye balls on site from shit storm means ads are being viewed. Ads being viewed is MONEY.

Twitter loves having Trump on it. It needs Trump more than Trump needs it. Twitter would probably blow him if he hinted at that's what keeps him on there.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
Since Senator Kabbalah Harris entered into the campaign, nobody has heard from of or cares about Warren. Warren is going to have to find a way to get more attention and since it’s her, I bet it will be absolutely exceptional.

• Agree
Reactions: millais

Maxliam

Professional Niggo
kiwifarms.net
Harris is the obvious darling of the left right now but already causing problems from the response her own father had when she acted like her family were a bunch of indolent pot smokers from Jamaica.

Her flip flopping on civil forfeiture and drug policy is gonna bite her in the ass.

• Agree

Stoneheart

kiwifarms.net
Since Senator Kabbalah Harris entered into the campaign, nobody has heard from of or cares about Warren. Warren is going to have to find a way to get more attention and since it’s her, I bet it will be absolutely exceptional.
Well she could smoke Weed with the Cherokee on TV to end their beef?

• Optimistic

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Aaaaaaaaaand now she is jumping aboard the reparations bandwagon alongside Harris. Bear in mind that this is such a universally unpopular and indefensibly idiotic policy, that not only has Uncle Boiney loudly disowned any notion of supporting it, but even Hillary had the basic awareness that this would fucking kill her campaign harder than being outed as a puppy rapist.

Seriously if this is going to be the #woke foundation stone of the establishment democrat candidate then... jesus christ even with me being as purposely cynical and pessimistic as possible I cant see any way Trump wont get his second term.

Democratic Sens. Kamala Harris (Calif.) and Elizabeth Warren (Mass.), who are both running for president, have reportedly said they support reparations for black Americans affected by slavery.

The New York Times reported Thursday that Harris affirmed her support for reparations in a statement after agreeing last week with a radio host that reparations are necessary.

"We have to be honest that people in this country do not start from the same place or have access to the same opportunities," Harris said in the statement. "I’m serious about taking an approach that would change policies and structures and make real investments in black communities."

Warren has also said she supports reparations, according to the Times, though her campaign declined to provide further details to the newspaper.

The Hill has reached out to both campaigns for comment.

Warren and Harris are both pursuing the Democratic nomination for president in 2020 and the Times noted that previous Democratic presidential candidates have not supported reparations.

Among those who have not backed the policy are former President Obama, 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton and her Democratic rival that year, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), the Times noted. Sanders is running for president again in 2020.

Supporters have said the policy is necessary to address slavery and other racist parts of U.S. history. Such a move could cost several trillion dollars, according to experts.

CharlesBarkley

kiwifarms.net
Aaaaaaaaaand now she is jumping aboard the reparations bandwagon alongside Harris. Bear in mind that this is such a universally unpopular and indefensibly idiotic policy, that not only has Uncle Boiney loudly disowned any notion of supporting it, but even Hillary had the basic awareness that this would fucking kill her campaign harder than being outed as a puppy rapist.

Seriously if this is going to be the #woke foundation stone of the establishment democrat candidate then... jesus christ even with me being as purposely cynical and pessimistic as possible I cant see any way Trump wont get his second term.
Supporters have said the policy is necessary to address slavery and other racist parts of U.S. history. Such a move could cost several trillion dollars, according to experts.,
Lol wtf? This cant be real. 7 Trillion?

• Feels
Reactions: greengrilledcheese

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol wtf? This cant be real. 7 Trillion?

So yeah....basically if either Senator Shaniqua or Senator Sacagawea becomes the democrat candidate, Flonold Flompfff automatically gains a game breaking beatstick to use on them at every opportunity in order to both rile up his own base and drain every FFFFFUCKING WHITE MAAAAAALE who doesnt want to become a lifetime paypig for dindus out the democrat party and to just chill out and watch the fucking Clangers on netflix come election night

- pictured: something far more worth the average white person's time than voting away their bank accounts to niggers -

Last edited:
Reactions: Coldgrip

Maxliam

Professional Niggo
kiwifarms.net
Uh welfare is probably more than fair for all the lazy niggers tax payers like me have had to subsidize. I'd only be willing to cut them a tax free check of 5k to each one that was permanently and irreversibly sterilized. We'd get that money back because they'd buy dumb shit and just have more future burdens.

Blacks should go back to Africa if they think being brought here was so bad.

• Autistic
  • Agree
Reactions: Marvin and millais

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net

7 Trillion American Dollars for reperations is going to sound really, really bad coming from the people who suggested that we can't spare 0.02 trillion dollars (20 bil) for a southern border wall and refused to even give 0.005 trillion (5 billion) when faced with a government shutdown.

They sure think they can find the money when it's for something they want.

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Uh welfare is probably more than fair for all the lazy niggers tax payers like me have had to subsidize. I'd only be willing to cut them a tax free check of 5k to each one that was permanently and irreversibly sterilized. We'd get that money back because they'd buy dumb shit and just have more future burdens.

Blacks should go back to Africa if they think being brought here was so bad.

Yeah, I honestly dont like to lift rhetoric from Wyatt Mann comics but If the "WE NEED REEEEEEEEEEPARATIONS" crowd want to use the logic of "<0.1% of white people in the mid 1800s enslaved a chunk of black people's ancestors and thus all white people everywhere have to pay all blacks all their money forever" then im pretty sure the past century and a half of assorted welfare/government aid/whatever would cover the wealth gained by those doing the slaving several times over atleast.

And so long as we are doing the whole race-guilt thing, theres a good century of crime statistics with blacks dominating just about every category despite being like 10% of the population so im guessing there is a whole lot in back-reparations owed to white people from that alone given how many rapes/murders/assaults/robberies would be in those statistics.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
It’s idiotic to be for reparations either in the form of direct compensation or investment in black communities for several reasons.

The money would be completely wasted, the vast majority of US tax payers can’t trace their lineage back to slavery days and therefore never profited nor benefited from it (especially immigrants from the last 100 years) so they shouldn’t be asked to pay for reparations, and investing only along racial lines creates further racist divides among the population.

If you want to help black people, you can start by lifting everyone up at the same time. Invest in programs that help working families (childcare, transportation, housing), invest in better schools across the country, invest in pre-school for all, etc. That is how you solve racial and income inequalities in this country. Catering to blacks is a losing proposition.

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s idiotic to be for reparations either in the form of direct compensation or investment in black communities for several reasons.

The money would be completely wasted, the vast majority of US tax payers can’t trace their lineage back to slavery days and therefore never profited nor benefited from it (especially immigrants from the last 100 years) so they shouldn’t be asked to pay for reparations, and investing only along racial lines creates further racist divides among the population.

If you want to help black people, you can start by lifting everyone up at the same time. Invest in programs that help working families (childcare, transportation, housing), invest in better schools across the country, invest in pre-school for all, etc. That is how you solve racial and income inequalities in this country. Catering to blacks is a losing proposition.
Frankly im just amazed that they want to open the "a minority of a x people partook in a moral evil against y people nearly 200 years ago therefore all x people need to pay vast sums of money to all y people today" can of worms since it would be so easy for it to be turned around and used to demand blood money from blacks due to disproportionate crime rates since forever and muslims because of terrorist attacks to name a few.

The whole "dont judge a whole demographic group because of a small number of assholes" ideal exists for a very good reason since once you do away with it, everybody is in the line of fire because every demographic group will have assholes among them and throughout their history. And when push comes to shove, if anybody will get their blood money at the end of this pointless shitfight it is going to be the demographic which represents over 70% of the population.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino