Snowflake Ellenor Jane "Elle" Darby - Daughter of Wire Fraudster Giles Darby, "Influencer", Freeloader, "Bullied" by an Irish Hotel Owner

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).
M

MW 002

kiwifarms.net
I find her asking for a freebie in exchange for giving the hotel "some publicity" to be fucking hilarious- furthermore, the owner banning bloggers is the cherry on top.

It's quite fascinating how little shame she has for even asking in the first place.

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How do you ban bloggers, though? I've never ever been to a hotel where they've asked me what I do for a living. Usually it's just "Where's your credit card?" and "Try to keep the screaming to a minimum and wash the blood out of the tub when you're done."
Look for the person duckfacing and posing all the time and constantly photographing their dinners.

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How do you ban bloggers, though? I've never ever been to a hotel where they've asked me what I do for a living. Usually it's just "Where's your credit card?" and "Try to keep the screaming to a minimum and wash the blood out of the tub when you're done."
All bloggers/vloggers seem to start off by asking for a free stay/food/etc, and that would be your cue to ban them.

acceptable

penus
kiwifarms.net
All bloggers/vloggers seem to start off by asking for a free stay/food/etc, and that would be your cue to ban them.
i feel like not all of them do that, its just the lolcow bloggers who do that and tbh if i had a hotel i would ban cows too.

• Autistic
Reactions: keksz

Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's the hotelier's view on all this. I think he comes over as fairly reasonable and balanced.

https://paulvstenson.com/2018/01/26/the-truth-behind-bloggergate/

In other news, Ellenor has gone back to "normal service" by reviewing a "haul" she obtained from Primark (British super cheap clothing store). Much like her, the haul is tacky and of poor quality. In the first 20 seconds there are at least 7 jump cuts. For fuck's sake, love, you're supposed to be some sort of pro YouTube personaliteh. At least rehearse your scripts and know what you're going to say before saying it!

Dysnomia

DRUM HUT!
kiwifarms.net
Here's the hotelier's view on all this. I think he comes over as fairly reasonable and balanced.

https://paulvstenson.com/2018/01/26/the-truth-behind-bloggergate/

In other news, Ellenor has gone back to "normal service" by reviewing a "haul" she obtained from Primark (British super cheap clothing store). Much like her, the haul is tacky and of poor quality. In the first 20 seconds there are at least 7 jump cuts. For fuck's sake, love, you're supposed to be some sort of pro YouTube personaliteh. At least rehearse your scripts and know what you're going to say before saying it!

She probably thinks she is perfect and therefore doesn't need any rehearsals. But the market she's in is majorly oversaturated. I'm guessing this is only a "career" for her because daddy has ill-begotten riches and probably has spoiled her rotten from day one. So she can afford to make the same vlog countless other girls who look just like her make and not have to worry too much. What she is doing is far from sustainable because vlogging your haul is a dime a dozen gig. It's like the Barbie girl version of LPing. And as soon as someone cuter or more interesting comes along they start pulling more numbers than you.

Maybe she tried to get the free hotel stay because she is desperate for sponsors so she can look more legit. She did say that other vloggers get paid to go on trips and give reviews and here she was offering to do it for free. It does sound a bit desperate. Maybe daddy is telling her she needs a real job.

Xerxes IX

Remove Kebab is a meme of peace
kiwifarms.net
If what the hotel got out the deal was "promotion", then of course the owner would refuse. It'd mislead people into thinking that they too would get eye infections from the hotel's unwashed sheets.

If you're going to use yourself to advertise a service at least have the slightest self-awareness of how others will see you. It's basic PR.

Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe she tried to get the free hotel stay because she is desperate for sponsors so she can look more legit.
Depressingly, this recent spergout has increased her subscriber content to over 100,000.

(:_(

To celebrate she posted this image on twatter:

Note the (very shiny looking) robe. That upon it looks like the logo of Boux Avenue, a ladies' lingerie chainstore owned by Theo Paphitis formerly of Dragons' Den. What's the betting she'll be asking him for free grundies next in exchange for "buzz" and "reach."

Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes indeed. Thing is, all of those are exactly what she basically did.

In other news, she's having a party. Sorry, an Official Ellenor Jane Darby Angel Party. Apparently "angels" are what she calls her followers. Shudder. Tickets were free but have been mysteriously raised to £5 probably to keep all the dang dirty trolls at bay and/or to help her old man pay back the money he stole from Enron. However if you're a "brand" you can get involved for free!

Here's how to get tickets if you want to go. VIP tickets are sold out, though, sorry.

(Since when does some no-account clothes-horse blogger have VIPs?)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/100kangelparty/