Inactive Elliot Rodger - The Perfect Gentleman

KatsuKitty

Stone-Cold Bitch
kiwifarms.net

Elliot Rodger, The Perfect Gentleman. So perfect he couldn't get laid as a rich decent-looking boy with a BMW. Loveshy put a youtube video up that I found on 4chan about how he graduated a virgin. Just read in the news that he actually pulled a Sodini.

His facebook: https://www.facebook.com/elliot.rodger.3

EXCLUSIVE COCKS: After this happened I scraped a lot of Google Cache results for this guy, his posts on Bodybuilding Forums and PUAHate. The caches may be gone by now and PUAHate has shut down but there's this album you can view of every existing post that didn't 404. To my knowledge, the media missed these before they were gone. Here you go! http://imgur.com/a/Qf8Dn

Last edited:

Meowzers

an absolute chad of a lesbian
kiwifarms.net
he's trying to hard to sound like an anime villian or something. you wouldn't think he'd actually kill people

it's weird. he's rich and attractive, the son of a hollywood director apparently, it shouldn't have been too hard to get a gold digging girlfriend to take his acursed virginity. there's something seriously, seriously messed up about him. or was anyway. he dead now.

Chairman Meow

kiwifarms.net
Of interest is that someone posted that video and one other on wizardchan - by my calculations, it would have been within 90 minutes of the actual shooting. Not to get too tinfoil-hatted as to who might have posted it and why, but I doubt very much that his ID was known to anyone except law enforcement at that time.

http://wizardchan.org/v9k/res/98593.html

Attachments

B

BT 075

kiwifarms.net
Of interest is that someone posted that video and one other on wizardchan - by my calculations, it would have been within 90 minutes of the actual shooting. Not to get too tinfoil-hatted as to who might have posted it and why, but I doubt very much that his ID was known to anyone except law enforcement at that time.

They blame his actions on being bullied by normalfags on a bodybuilding forum he joined. Fucking Chad's ruining wizards' blaze again... (:_(

B

BT 075

kiwifarms.net
Goddamnit he sounds so whiny...

When he says: "I hate them... I hate them so much" it really enters uncanny valley for me. He sounds like he's trying desperately to put some emotion into it. Make it sound as if he's angry. But he still sounds so very robotic and unemotional. It's creepy as fuck the way this guy talks.

Glaive

Chadministrator
kiwifarms.net

Just checked IPs for the posts but am not saying much for anonymity's sake.
However I will say that after checking that I'm not worried in the slightest if that helps at all.

Glaive

Chadministrator
kiwifarms.net
God, I just heard about this a bit ago, on twitter. The shooting is fucked up and all, but what's really getting me, is that I'm cringing prematurely at how loveshies are going to venerate this dipshit.
Yeah, the loveshies are gonna treat this guy like Sodini.

Here's the video:

http://www.smh.com.au/world/elliot-...nked-to-college-shootings-20140525-38w80.html

As someone who's delt with an entire community of virgins, I honestly have little sympathy for the guy.

And no, it's not because he's far better looking than I am, or that I think he's a normalfag who just happens to be a virgin (which I do believe is true to top it off). I suspect many people to actually lean towards that direction though for why they might not praise him.

The real reason I don't is simply the disgusting amount of worth he is placing on his status as a virgin as if it was the single most crippling attribute of his life.
He's in college....in southern california...and has a nice car....His life is not in shambles.
Granted I don't him personally and I don't know his life story. But for the single factor that he isn't getting the "hottest sorority girls" as he says, is simply an absurd reason to throw your life away. And yes, note that he refers specifically to the most attractive women not giving him attention, his situation is far from hopeless and his standards are distorted beyond belief.

His virginity never stopped him from getting that BMW, his virginity never stopped him from getting into his college, his virginity never stopped him from achieving in literally any other aspect of life besides women. This is key. It's not like he is walking around with a big stamp on his head that says 'VIRGIN' which is setting him back. College is NOT about senselessly fugging women let alone even trying to get a relationship in the first place. You are there to LEARN and get a degree. Focus on your studies, start projects, perfect your crafts, pick up new skills, just give yourself worth through your own achievements. Letting yourself be valued by women is just playing along with Chad. Let Chad waste his time and tuition dollars doing that.

I know I'm not posting this on Wizardchan, but I hope this still comes off as at least sensible in comparison to bloody shooting people. Yes I think most college women have terrible taste in men, yes it's unfair, yes I'm fucking pissed about it too and will bitch about it on occasion, but value yourself and others enough to at least find other outlets. Prove to Chad that you are better in other ways.

He's no hero to me, he just couldn't handle the banter. That's all I got.

Last edited:
B

BT 075

kiwifarms.net
As a 23 year old virgin, I honestly have little sympathy for the guy.

And no, it's not because he's far better looking than I am, or that I think he's a normalfag who just happens to be a virgin (which I do believe is true to top it off). I suspect many people to actually lean towards that direction though for why they might not praise him.

The real reason I don't is simply the disgusting amount of worth he is placing on his status as a virgin as if it was the single most crippling attribute of his life.
He's in college....in southern california...and has a nice car....His life is not in shambles.
Granted I don't him personally and I don't know his life story. But for the single factor that he isn't getting the "hottest sorority girls" as he says, is simply an absurd reason to throw your life away. And yes, note that he refers specifically to the most attractive women not giving him attention, his situation is far from hopeless and his standards are distorted beyond belief.

His virginity never stopped him from getting that BMW, his virginity never stopped him from getting into his college, his virginity never stopped him from achieving in literally any other aspect of life besides women. This is key. It's not like he is walking around with a big stamp on his head that says 'VIRGIN' which is setting him back. College is NOT about senselessly fugging women let alone even trying to get a relationship in the first place. You are there to LEARN and get a degree. Focus on your studies, start projects, perfect your crafts, pick up new skills, just give yourself worth through your own achievements. Letting yourself be valued by women is just playing along with Chad. Let Chad waste his time and tuition dollars doing that.

I know I'm not posting this on Wizardchan, but I hope this still comes off as at least sensible in comparison to bloody shooting people. Yes I think most college women have terrible taste in men, yes it's unfair, yes I'm fucking pissed about it too and will bitch about it on occasion, but value yourself and others enough to at least find other outlets. Prove to Chad that you are better in other ways.

Thatincelblogger, one of the more messed up incel's on the internet, even agrees with you:

thatincelblogger.png

Of course loveshies and wizards are too different groups, but still it's telling that most members of both distance themselves from this guy because he had the means, and everything he needed to get success and yet he blew it and decided to go full murdering psycho instead. I read somewhere he even did the drive-by shooting in that fancy BMW of his...

He's just a fail-wizard with Chad-privilege and crippling faggotry.

S

SU 390

kiwifarms.net
As a 23 year old virgin, I honestly have little sympathy for the guy.

Agreed. As someone who's 24 and still a virgin. I can't feel sympathy for him. His world and mine are different.(I should say were because he's no longer in this world)

S

SU 390

kiwifarms.net
From a post called, "Elliot Rodger is only proof how the system is fucked in the US":

I mean guy with very average looks, with good money/status, yet he still can't get a normal skinny white gf - I think this is the main problem in this country. In Russia, every average joe have skinny white girl. Here in the states, with the stupid Hypergamy and crazy high obesity rate, which inflates the value of skinny girls, guys like Elliot Rodger need to settle down for some fat/chubby/etc... This is just fucking ridiculous. Something is really fucked up with the current dating system here. I wish more people would acknowledge that this is a serious problem. I hate these white knights who try to claim that there is nothing wrong with this guy, and that it's own fault that this happend.

The truth is, the current system/society is really messed up. Feminism, Hypergamy, the respect men get these days, something is really bad going on these days... The problem nobody wants to deal with this or acknowledge it. They prefer cases like shootings once in a while... while nobody really wants to investigate deeply into the real root of the problem.