Inactive Elliot Rodger - The Perfect Gentleman

sbm1990

BREAK IT DOWN!
kiwifarms.net
"So the reality is that women who rightfully shun 'nice guys' and date bad boys are doing the virtuous thing and deserve society's approval, since they're helping further the human race by choosing males capable of protecting it " You should change your handle to straight moron. What on earth makes you think bad boya are somewhat tough? They are the most pathetic men on existence. A strong man isn't a bad boy. And since modern Western women will abort a child if the biological father will take care of it is baffling to be believe bad boys somehow take care of anything and anybody. They're the last to take care of any kids. Why didn't your "strong" bad boys prevent millions of Muslims bring transported to Europe to fertilizeli the women here or millions of Central Americabs doing the same in US? The hell is wrong with you ?!
You're just mad because Chad kicked your pathetic little manlet ass for talking shit about him online.

Lol at the salty dumb rating.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marjan Šiklić

Cunt Destroyer
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Hey! You're back! Hows it goin Holden?
What I really don't wanna talk about my personal life in the forthcoming future, probably not ever again. I'm just gonna say I have a girlfriend now but she's much younger (just 18) and had lucky circumstances not to become trash like most women today. But I still don't see it as anything too serious.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
What I really don't wanna talk about my personal life in the forthcoming future, probably not ever again. I'm just gonna say I have a girlfriend now but she's much younger (just 18) and had lucky circumstances not to become trash like most women today. But I still don't see it as anything too serious.
Plastic dolls don't count as "girlfriends" But I'm glad your happy with it.

Keerakh

Give me some sugar, I am your neighbor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really don't believe you honestly.

Marjan Šiklić

Cunt Destroyer
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
'I have a girlfriend. What, spend time with her? ARE YOU INSANE?!"
I'm calling you insane for your claim that I don't have one because I would otherwise spend time with her and not post here. This would maybe make sense if I made hundreds of posts every day. Using your batshit criteria no person in in any kind of relationship would ever post online.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Inb4 turns out it's a camwhore Marjan likes.

MistressCaridad

Got my "PoC Card" Revoked
kiwifarms.net
Inb4 turns out it's a camwhore Marjan likes.
Yeah, most likely some girl he's stalking and has an imaginary relationship with. Although if there is some bitch out there dumb enough to voluntarily be with him I feel for her, she must be truly exceptional... or as hate filled and repulsive as Marjan is, in which case they deserve each other.

Marjan Šiklić

Cunt Destroyer
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
She's 18 and really lighthearned, not hateful. I never talked to any "camwhores" in my life.

Also, hate filled ? You support mass rape and murder of whites if the perpetrators are non-whites. Even the smallestate children. You have no problem with this but call me hateful.

*smallest

Last edited by a moderator: