Inactive Elliot Rodger - The Perfect Gentleman

Marjan Šiklić

Cunt Destroyer
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I don't do anything but point out the glaring hypocrisy of libtard vermin.
Does she know about your online history?
Well, in a word, no. She can't know if I was doxxed because I never in fact was (and even then she wouldn't know as I'd take steps loooong ago , like changing my legal name or contacting a reputation management agency) but if you ask about anything else she has no idea about my views on patriarchy, "women's rights" etc. Why bother an 18 you girl with shit 99.99 percent of people of all ages are not interested/too stupid to get? If I showed her my blog or interviews she wouldn't be scared or angry but confused and have no idea what's going. She doesn't know or care about this shit. Feminist ideology means nothing to her. I do use my real first name with her but since we met and started communicating on Facebook instead of whatsapp I stopped using my real surname there (and am using some pop culture reference) just before we added each other. Just in case, for various reasons like the possibility that I might dox her one day like I already did to 5-6 other women or the possibility of her acting against me somehow. But she's so docile that she doesn't care/ask about it. She's just so nice and kind and would almost certainly not notice being doxxed now but I don't want to take any risks for now since a) women often act in a very volatile manner b) she has my a few of my pics... In an year or so if we stay together I guess she'll have my full information but it's a slight risk I have to take. Besides, if we ever break up in a normal fashion I'd never try to hurt her. You must be show yourself to be particularly stupid and vile for me to do that.

Scratch This Nut

Problematic Chihuahua
kiwifarms.net
I don't do anything but point out the glaring hypocrisy of libtard vermin.

Well, in a word, no. She can't know if I was doxxed because I never in fact was (and even then she wouldn't know as I'd take steps loooong ago , like changing my legal name or contacting a reputation management agency) but if you ask about anything else she has no idea about my views on patriarchy, "women's rights" etc. Why bother an 18 you girl with shit 99.99 percent of people of all ages are not interested/too stupid to get? If I showed her my blog or interviews she wouldn't be scared or angry but confused and have no idea what's going. She doesn't know or care about this shit. Feminist ideology means nothing to her. I do use my real first name with her but since we met and started communicating on Facebook instead of whatsapp I stopped using my real surname there (and am using some pop culture reference) just before we added each other. Just in case, for various reasons like the possibility that I might dox her one day like I already did to 5-6 other women or the possibility of her acting against me somehow. But she's so docile that she doesn't care/ask about it. She's just so nice and kind and would almost certainly not notice being doxxed now but I don't want to take any risks for now since a) women often act in a very volatile manner b) she has my a few of my pics... In an year or so if we stay together I guess she'll have my full information but it's a slight risk I have to take. Besides, if we ever break up in a normal fashion I'd never try to hurt her. You must be show yourself to be particularly stupid and vile for me to do that.
Does she know about your supposed child? That's kind of a big deal.

MistressCaridad

Got my "PoC Card" Revoked
kiwifarms.net
:story:

Are you sure "she" isn't some fat middle aged neckbeard 'avin a larf? Seriously, Marijuana, I can't imagine any real eighteen year old wanting anything to do with you.

ETA Autocorrect changed Marjan to marijuana, LOL!! You know... Ol' Sicko, I mean Mr Siklic, might actually benefit from a toke every now and again, he might find some actual chill.

Marjan Šiklić

Cunt Destroyer
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

Poor Choices

kiwifarms.net
She's just so nice and kind and would almost certainly not notice being doxxed now but I don't want to take any risks for now since a) women often act in a very volatile manner b) she has my a few of my pics
Of course not ! Are you fucking crazy ?
Unless I'm somehow having strong audiovisual hallucinations when that neckbeard is around me irl, which seems unlikely.
Wait are you implying she has pictures of you that are personal in nature? You sly dog.

Reactions: Scratch This Nut

Marjan Šiklić

Cunt Destroyer
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I can't imagine any real eighteen year old wanting anything to do with you.
why not

mod edit: i can't believe you actually want me to approve this stupid fucking question so much you sent it in twice. why do you think, marjan? because you're a violent rapist and you should be hung from the neck - @Null

Last edited by a moderator:

Poor Choices

kiwifarms.net
What do you mean by personal? She doesn't have any naked pics or shit of that sort. I mean she has some pics of mine that are real.
My bad I just didn't understand why you didn't like her having your pics but were okay with her being with you irl. Is it the dox concern and that's why your building a dossier to destroy her with if she betrays you? I'd tell you not to do that but I know you wouldn't listen.

Marjan Šiklić

Cunt Destroyer
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
My bad I just didn't understand why you didn't like her having your pics but were okay with her being with you irl. Is it the dox concern and that's why your building a dossier to destroy her with if she betrays you? I'd tell you not to do that but I know you wouldn't listen.
Yes, it is the dox concern, connected to building a dossier. You never know know what might happen in the future and she might betray my real info (in which case she'll be more than just doxxed and would be sued while I'd be doing my doxxing behind a ToR). Also, even if she doesn't betray my info she might show herself to be a bitch by some other means. Those women I doxxed didn't try to doxx me, they just acted in an extremely cruel manner. I don't dox people who would just reject me. I considered it once and saw it's wrong.

She is 18 and good now but she could turn into a worthless slut in some years. Roosh said that when dating a woman you're dating a village and that is why I said I'm not taking the relationship really seriously. I know I'm lose her in the end. That is of no question at all.

As for the doxx thing, I am trying to help the guy whose name and some of the pics this is, since he lacks proper knowledge of English and isn't into this shit. I am negotiating with a highly ranked member here as we speak, trying to provide some evidence that this isn't my doxx. If the member is reading this he can confirm. Of course, it might be a ruse from that member despite me contacting him first but if that's the case it's not like I invested that much aside from some time and screencaps.

You have an edit button dumbass.
Unlike most of you, I don't.

As opposed to fake photographs.
As opposed to photographs of people who aren't me. But I'm not willing to share it publicly yet. If that high ranking member shares it maybe you'll see them.

Null, what the fuck are you rambling about? Even if I raped somebody what would this have to do with her? She doesn't know any of that shit.

So the question you're asking isn't "why wouldn't an 18 year old want anything to do with me", it's "why would this specific person know that I am a rapist?" If she did know, she would want nothing to do with you, obviously, because you are a direct and immediate threat to her wellbeing.

Also, kill yourself.

Null, you are losing it, man. I feel sorry for you, not angry at you. I am no threat to her well-being at all all, and yes, I am asking why an 18 yo girl wouldn't want anything to do with me given that of course I can't share all of my history with her. So my question was a completely justified one. If you can't grasp something that basic it's no wonder you're so way in over your head. Please, close down this crazy site. For your own well being, not mine.

Poor Choices

kiwifarms.net
Roosh said that when dating a woman you're dating a village and that is why I said I'm not taking the relationship really seriously. I know I'm lose her in the end. That is of no question at all.
Wow it's almost like Roosh relies on demoralizing young men about the true nature of the she devils. Anyways don't dox the kid pls if you've already decided it's not gonna work out.

Scratch This Nut

Problematic Chihuahua
kiwifarms.net
I anticipate your return when this relationship fails.

Edit: I'm not going to be approving any more of your posts until there are new developments. You're not really welcome here because you are a seriously dangerous person.
Please share the pics of him that he mentioned. Also you need to approve everything he posts now? :lol:

T

TL 611

kiwifarms.net
A new documentary detailing Elliot Rodger's relationship with his parents, and his general pysche just dropped on YouTube, I'm watching it now so can't summarise but it's got leaked emails in it:

EDIT: this email is from Elliot Rodger's stepmother to Elliot Rodger, and he gets fuckin' OWNED. For context, Chin is Elliot's mother, Jazz is his stepbrother.
upload_2017-9-4_0-13-23.png