Inactive Elliot Rodger - The Perfect Gentleman

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Elliot Rodger was always a little cunt?

Mummy was a garbage fire, Daddy was a door mat and Soumaya was a fuckin' saint too.
Yeah I was listening to the "twisted life" journals BasedShaman did. I suppose it served him right for having gone down that path as a selfish snobby loser, though I suppose it didn't have to be if he had been more open to girls he was scared of as a preteen.

ChuckSlaughter

You mean I got about 200 bitcoins
kiwifarms.net
A new documentary detailing Elliot Rodger's relationship with his parents, and his general pysche just dropped on YouTube, I'm watching it now so can't summarise but it's got leaked emails in it:

EDIT: this email is from Elliot Rodger's stepmother to Elliot Rodger, and he gets fuckin' OWNED. For context, Chin is Elliot's mother, Jazz is his stepsister.
View attachment 273786
He told a little boy to hit girls if they come near.
upload_2017-9-3_17-25-50.png

BestUserName

kiwifarms.net
Seriously, fuck people like Elliot who give reason for comments like this.
You are just as much a problem as Elliot Rodger.
The family lawyer is blaming autism for this.

WRONG DIRECTION TO TAKE A-HOLE!
No, that is the exact right direction to take. Autists must be gotten rid of or else we destroy everything we touch.
I don't think "autism" or "aspergers" is going to figure much.
Then explain why every major shooter in the past ten years has been an autist? We hammer on Muslims for less, since they probably have a smaller body count.
That would require some semblance of an effort to see the world from another person's point of view.
Not really something autists are capable of.
Aspergers is scary.
Aspergers is worse then AIDS. At least AIDS only kills the people who have it.
I've known people with Asperger's, and take any two of them and they can be as different as night and day. If cared for properly, most can grow up to lead somewhat decent lives.

Then again, many notorious lolcows have it as well. It all depends on how they are raised, and certainly the object of their spergery plays a part.
You are wrong. We are monsters, and should be treated as such.

Last edited:

Trombonista

Uh-oh. Buckle up, bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A new documentary detailing Elliot Rodger's relationship with his parents, and his general pysche just dropped on YouTube, I'm watching it now so can't summarise but it's got leaked emails in it:

EDIT: this email is from Elliot Rodger's stepmother to Elliot Rodger, and he gets fuckin' OWNED. For context, Chin is Elliot's mother, Jazz is his stepsister.
View attachment 273786
I think Jazz is actually his stepbrother.

DykesDykesChina

Human/Science
Deceased
kiwifarms.net
If Elliot was truly autistic, his autism played a very minor role at best in this debacle. Autism may make it hard to see another person's point of view, but it doesn't turn you into a spoiled brat. I suspect this is at least in part Chin's work, because he seemed to get from her everything he wanted.

BTW Soumaya is cute. :heart-full:

Last edited:

BILLY MAYS

In the grim darkness of the far future
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You are just as much a problem as Elliot Rodger.

No, that is the exact right direction to take. Autists must be gotten rid of or else we destroy everything we touch.

Then explain why every major shooter in the past ten years has been an autist? We hammer on Muslims for less, since they probably have a smaller body count.

Not really something autists are capable of.

Aspergers is worse then AIDS. At least AIDS only kills the people who have it.

You are wrong. We are monsters, and should be treated as such.
Wrong and wrong.

No, it turns you into a monster.
lol calm down autist

T

TL 611

kiwifarms.net
I still say Jazz sounds like a girl's name, but it IS his half/step brother (shared father), who's hopefully young enough to not be affected by this. He was 6 at the time, 9 now.

I pray he doesn't ever read the shit written about him in Elliot's manifesto:
“I will not allow the boy [Jazz] to surpass me at everything, to live the life I’ve always wanted. It’s not fair that he has the chance to have a pleasurable life while I’ve been denied it.
"It will be a hard thing to do, because I had really bonded with my little brother in the last year, and he respected and looked up to me."
“But I would have to do it. If I can’t live a pleasurable life, then neither will he! I will not let him put my legacy to shame.
“In order to kill Jazz, I would have to kill Soumaya. But what if father is in the house? Would I have to kill him too? That would be too much.”
He was jealous of a fucking six year old...

Autism may make it hard to see another person's point of view, but it doesn't turn you into a spoiled brat. I suspect this is at least in part Chin's work, because he seemed to get from her everything he wanted.
Both of the parents were pretty terrible but I agree, the coddling appears to have been Chin's doing. Did anybody else notice that the parents CC'd Elliot into their email correspondence so he could directly see that they were fighting over him? That shits fucking weird dude.

I found the video to be super fucking interesting tbh, there was a lot of illuminating information in there. I wrote a waaaayyy too long speculatory thing about Elliots mentality, if you're not into *yawn* speculation and textwalls I'd not bother opening that spoiler.
The whole Morocco thing was astounding. Elliot was spending 12 hours a day playing WoW and being an isolated loser, so his father tried to help him out by sending him to Morocco, to gain some life experience and not be a basement dweller. He whined for a week solid until his Mum came and retrieved him. A normal parent, by the time their child is 1, has learnt "let the kid cry it out, you can't constantly come to its aid or it'll never learn." It's literally a method of sleep training for babies 4-6 months old. Same with parents with toddlers in stores, if you ignore them tantrum-ing on the floor, they'll usually get up and stop it.

Mama Chin couldn't do this with a snooty adult child, never mind a cute baby. I think this is a huuuge factor of Elliots psyche tbh. All Elliot said in response to Chin retrieving him from Morocco was "I win." Whenever Elliot had any problems, he cried to his mother until they went away. Chin even taught Elliot basic manipulation to use on his father (calling him Peter, "you always choose your second wife over your first son"). This made him feel like he had ultimate control over his life for a very long time, and he got accustomed to getting his own way. It started going downhill during puberty (where he realised whining to his Mum doesn't attract pussy), and got even worse after he enrolled in college.

He hated his roommates, women wouldn't have sex with him, everyone thought he was a creep, and there was NOTHING he could do about it. Whining to his Mother didn't get him ANY results, and whining to randos (like his roommates) just made it worse when they mocked him. It must have been very frustrating for an autist with no social understanding of what he was doing wrong. A normal person would realise "wow, I guess people dislike me because I have flaws I need to work on, maybe I'm an asshole. I should read the room and work out what I'm doing that makes people uncomfortable."

But an autist just goes "REEEEEEEEEEEE WHY DON'T I FIT IN MAWM MAKE THEM LIKE ME. I'LL KILL THEM ALL." Then isolates himself so he doesn't ever have to experience the awkward lack of control again.

The increasing lack of control in his life made him erratic, I think the coffee throwing :coffee: incidents are a symptom of that. When cornered with a situation he couldn't control (girls laughing at him, with their boyfriends, etc.) he just panicked and went into attack mode.

It was evident towards the end of the documentary that Soumaya and Peter were well aware of his problems. He'd been banned from the house for being intimidating and violent, and his Dad had been suggesting a therapist for some time. He even changes tact from "I think you need to see a psychiatrist" to "we have a family therapist, I spoke to him about you and I think you should talk to him. It's totally different, therapists help not-crazy people, and I'm honestly not accusing you of being crazy." At least that's how I read the final few emails.

Maybe it's only obvious with the benefit of hindsight, and they knew Elliot wasn't right in the head, but didn't know he wanted to kill people. tbh I don't even know what could have been done differently at that point to change it to a positive outcome, it's not like Elliot was dysfunctional enough to be institutionalised

I've seen Chin's behavior before, or at least something similar to it. She seems like the type of parent that would partially reject the diagnosis of autism, especially considering that Elliot is the eldest son(That status in itself played a huge role in his sense of entitlement). She'd only SILENTLY take it into her internal consideration when it came to coddling and spoiling him. She'd put words in his mouth that he would parrot to his father and stepmother. So in a sense, the unmonitored autism coupled with Chin's coddling seemed to have played a major role in his sense of entitlement. It didn't help that he had the pressures and entitlement that came with being the eldest male son.

MistressCaridad

Got my "PoC Card" Revoked
kiwifarms.net
So Elliot Rodger was always a little cunt?

Mummy was a garbage fire, Daddy was a door mat and Soumaya was a fuckin' saint too.
If Elliot was truly autistic, his autism played a very minor role at best in this debacle. Autism may make it hard to see another person's point of view, but it doesn't turn you into a spoiled brat. I suspect this is at least in part Chin's work, because he seemed to get from her everything he wanted.

BTW Soumaya is cute. :heart-full:
Soumaya seems like the only one who actually cared about Elliot going on to be a productive member of society. That woman deserves all good things that come to her in life for what she had to put up with. Chin just enabled his bad behavior and Peter checked out long before his son started getting really fucked in the head... I don't blame her for not wanting Elliot around her son, though.

Orkeosaurus

kiwifarms.net
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojT22AoxpP8

so apparently Elliot Rodger's emails and browsing history got leaked to ScareTheater. Hopefully he'll release the batch but the emails he's shown so far are very interesting. His stepmom Soumaya got mad whenever Elliot came unannounced and sent him a tldr of all her complaints about him up to the point since he was a kid. Fuck his dad was so pussywhipped. It's always the parents.