Inactive Elliot Rodger - The Perfect Gentleman

Zhoban

Bougie von Savage
kiwifarms.net
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojT22AoxpP8

so apparently Elliot Rodger's emails and browsing history got leaked to ScareTheater. Hopefully he'll release the batch but the emails he's shown so far are very interesting. His stepmom Soumaya got mad whenever Elliot came unannounced and sent him a tldr of all her complaints about him up to the point since he was a kid. Fuck his dad was so pussywhipped. It's always the parents.
It seems like his stepmother did what so many who marry into families do, by pushing the spouse's children away, in order to assert authority and a sense of a centralized new family. My aunt does this quite incessantly.

Christo4k47

kiwifarms.net
Not sure if I'm late but has it been discussed whether Elliot was afraid of approaching women or he actually thought that women were supposed to approach him? It's hard to believe that someone could live till 22 years old and think that that's how people get girlfriends, even with autism. He went on PUAhate so he must've known about pick up but as far as I'm aware he never mentioned approaching any woman in his manifesto. Perhaps he approached one woman and failed and then concluded that it doesn't work.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if I'm late but has it been discussed whether Elliot was afraid of approaching women or he actually thought that women were supposed to approach him? It's hard to believe that someone could live till 22 years old and think that that's how people get girlfriends, even with autism. He went on PUAhate so he must've known about pick up but as far as I'm aware he never mentioned approaching any woman in his manifesto. Perhaps he approached one woman and failed and then concluded that it doesn't work.
It was discussed ad nauseum all over the internet at the time of the Isla Vista killings. No-one can provide more insight into how he thought than he provided himself in his "manifesto".

I think the only additional perspective gained from those discussions was how many people found his videos and the extreme narcissism displayed in his manifesto repugnant - making it highly likely that even if he had approached people in real life he'd have been rejected out of hand.

Ask Jeeves

kiwifarms.net
From what I remember he didn't approach girls, he thought if he just sat near them a female would approach him due to how magnificent he was. He flaunted wealth like his Audi and clothing expecting that to be enough.

TrippinKahlua

No other love compares to that of a father and son
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised no one bumped this to commemorate five years since St. Elliot went on an impotent virgin rampage.

I've been soaking in Mumkey Jones videos lately.

It's funny how he wanted revenge of the beautiful "sex-having" girls who rejected him, yet half his whole victim count were three boys who were just like him, Asian and Nerdy.

Drunk and Pour

kiwifarms.net
His stepmom Soumaya got mad whenever Elliot came unannounced..
Well, I can see how that would be a problem.

So every bully that told Rodgers that he would die a virgin turned out to be right. What a self own.

It's too bad he didn't live to see prison time. He would never have to worry about being a virgin ever again.

I'll see my way out of this thread now.

TrippinKahlua

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He sure liked talking about how "arrogant" he was being to people as if people like high and mighty nerds with no real confidence in himself to back it up.

A

AF 802

kiwifarms.net
It still puzzles me how some people can think this guy was some sort of hero to this day. Like, a perma-virgin autist kills a bunch of chicks and that's somehow something to be proud of?

TrippinKahlua

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Elliot bet a lot on the lottery and I doubt he even knew how the lottery works.

Nobody has 300 Billion Dollars to hand you in one fell swoop. If you win you get a shared jackpot which is just what it sounds like.

And still, you aren't gonna be crowned a millionaire because it's meant to make your family financially secure for life, not to frivolously spend your "millions"

At most you'd get half a million a year.

• Informative
Reactions: Guts Gets Some