Inactive Elliot Rodger - The Perfect Gentleman

Peter Patrickson

marvin cannot catch a td for 8 years
kiwifarms.net
2014, elliott rodgers wrote his sad biography. moot quit 4chan. r9k showed up, and oh lawdy wizardchan and creepier corners of the internets hated normies. like cwcissey. and kiwi farms showed up . HISTORY. not breaking rules. i saw midsommer last night, on a date. think i broke a rule being heteronarmative. my apologies.

DietMtnDew

kiwifarms.net
2014, elliott rodgers wrote his sad biography. moot quit 4chan. r9k showed up, and oh lawdy wizardchan and creepier corners of the internets hated normies. like cwcissey. and kiwi farms showed up . HISTORY. not breaking rules. i saw midsommer last night, on a date. think i broke a rule being heteronarmative. my apologies.
Yeah man we get it. You learned all about ED and old memes this summer break and you wanna feel involved. Please lurk moar exclusively.

Wendy Wheelchair

"India nigger retard doctor"
kiwifarms.net
So I went on my biannual Elliot Rodger binge and am currently listening to Mumkey Jones read "My Twisted World" and am wondering if anyone is keeping track of Jazz Rodger. I'd love to know what he's up to.

• Agree
Reactions: TendieMan

D_Tractor

kiwifarms.net
So I went on my biannual Elliot Rodger binge and am currently listening to Mumkey Jones read "My Twisted World" and am wondering if anyone is keeping track of Jazz Rodger. I'd love to know what he's up to.
He's known as Zak Robertson now
Fan IG: https://www.instagram.com/therealzakrfanpage/

He has a small role in the Netflix series Mirage
Interestingly one of the other actors in the show looks a lot like less chinky certain someone.

Soumaya's IG in case it hasnt been posted yet:

Attachments

Last edited:

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Interestingly one of the other actors in the movie looks a lot like less chinky certain someone.
Well at least he's doing far better than his brother did.

Wendy Wheelchair

"India nigger retard doctor"
kiwifarms.net

Interestingly one of the other actors in the show looks a lot like less chinky certain someone.

Oh wow. I don't blame him for changing his name. It's also pretty obvious he's a fag, too (I'm a fag too so I should know). So awesome that he continues to shame Elliot by being successful.

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
Oh wow. I don't blame him for changing his name. It's also pretty obvious he's a fag, too (I'm a fag too so I should know). So awesome that he continues to shame Elliot by being successful.
Probably, but Jazz has looked like a girl for most of his life. I assume he has mental issues himself largely due to his insane parents.

He didn't even do that. He killed more men than women.
And everyone Elliot killed was uglier and far worse off than he was. Elliot failed at everything.

D_Tractor

kiwifarms.net
"I had an argument with Soumaya while I was visiting father’s house. It started when she began to
boast that my brother Jazz was recently signed by an agent to act in T.V. commercials. She said that by
the time he is my age, he will be a successful actor. I talked about how Jazz was already so socially savvy
for his age, and how I’ve always envied him for it. She told me he will never have any problems with
girls, and will lose his virginity while he’s young. I had to sit there and listen to the bitch tell me that my
little brother will grow up enjoying the life I’ve always craved for, but missed out on. It is very unfair how
some boys are able to live such pleasurable lives while I never had any taste of it, and now it has been
confirmed to me that my little brother will become one of them. He will become a popular kid who gets
all the girls. Girls will love him. He will become one of my enemies."

Reactions: SPX5kzy

julzjulzzjulzzz

kiwifarms.net

Huh, well it's pretty interesting to see how things turned out for his family since Rodger did his rampage (Nearing the 6 year anniversary later this week?)

From what I see, Jazz seems to be doing pretty well for himself these days. Fairly attractive for his age and is starting with a small role in a Netflix series; I could see him moving up the ranks as a young actor and getting bigger roles in the next few years. It's a very reasonable thing for him to change his name, even though "Jazz Rodger" sounds cooler as an actor. His virgin mass-murderer older brother fucked that one up for him.

I have to wonder how badly it affected him when this shit went down, obviously he would have been a child at the time and it was probably fucking scarring. He likely admired his older brother and then suddenly he's gone and murdered people. I wonder if he researched his brother when he was older and could understand better, then learned about his brothers manifesto and all the crazy shit he left online.

I remember at a certain point in his manifesto he claimed he was envious of his little brother, who was 5 at the time, for having better social skills than him. He said he was planning to murder him because of that which is incredibly fucked up, but of course that was Elliot's warped mindset. Something like that would be really scary for Jazz to hear when he got older, knowing your older bro at one point plotted to kill you over being more "socially savvy"

If he ever does reach fame he'll likely have to deal with his brothers actions as a burden considering that shit would definitely get pulled up by gossip sites and stuff. "VIRGIN KILLER ELLIOT RODGERS LITTLE BROTHER IS NOW AN ACTOR"

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Huh, well it's pretty interesting to see how things turned out for his family since Rodger did his rampage (Nearing the 6 year anniversary later this week?)

From what I see, Jazz seems to be doing pretty well for himself these days. Fairly attractive for his age and is starting with a small role in a Netflix series; I could see him moving up the ranks as a young actor and getting bigger roles in the next few years. It's a very reasonable thing for him to change his name, even though "Jazz Rodger" sounds cooler as an actor. His virgin mass-murderer older brother fucked that one up for him.
At least Jazz probably stayed in the same high school for more than a few weeks when Elliot couldn't even survive 3.

I have to wonder how badly it affected him when this shit went down, obviously he would have been a child at the time and it was probably fucking scarring. He likely admired his older brother and then suddenly he's gone and murdered people. I wonder if he researched his brother when he was older and could understand better, then learned about his brothers manifesto and all the crazy shit he left online.

I remember at a certain point in his manifesto he claimed he was envious of his little brother, who was 5 at the time, for having better social skills than him. He said he was planning to murder him because of that which is incredibly fucked up, but of course that was Elliot's warped mindset. Something like that would be really scary for Jazz to hear when he got older, knowing your older bro at one point plotted to kill you over being more "socially savvy"

If he ever does reach fame he'll likely have to deal with his brothers actions as a burden considering that shit would definitely get pulled up by gossip sites and stuff. "VIRGIN KILLER ELLIOT RODGERS LITTLE BROTHER IS NOW AN ACTOR"
That would suck if it does creep up on him somehow.