embarrassing updates 05/31/20 - FACT: Becky wipes Amberlynn's ass & gash

Alpo_Farts36

I can see Russia from my backyard
kiwifarms.net
She absolutely did. Not just by getting into this relationship, but also by enabling Amber's destruction daily.
Exactly, it was easier to go fetch $40 worth of fast food than deal with the screeching beast. She could have had a spine, or literally just walk more than two minutes worth of walking away from Hammy.
Or, bear with me - get in the fucking car and drive away. What’s she going to do? Blow your phone up? Text you 200 times in 20 minutes? lulz Necks 110% signed up for this

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I bet everyone who has been complaining about the recent bountiful harvest of dicks on this site would gladly trade away the memory of seeing the murder scene that is Big Al's ruptured vajayjay for all the dicks. Those pictures reminded me of the Johnny Depp death scene from A Nightmare on Elm Street.
There are millions of dicks on the internet, if one wants to look at dicks. Amber's bloodbath is a much more rare, and funnier, find.

The reactions are funnier too.

Overlined Lips

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1338057

She never got her bussi diddled ever, this ho be lyin.
I know she used a sex toy on Dusty when they were in Florida cause Dusty pointed to it on their bedside table and AL screeched to not mention it.
If the hymen story is true (which I have my doubts but still) then the toy must have been a vibrator for external use only aka some nice Dusty clit-play.

Fareal

will definitely consider what you have said
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't most women who had a whole C-section surgery manage to wipe their own asses? Somehow Amber's cunt scraping and hymenectomy was more traumatic?
One of the saddest moments of my whole life was when they took out my catheter the day after my botched C section and pointed out the toilet was at the other end of the ward. They aren’t coddling C section patients.

Xarpho

Useful mask for exploring the Internet
kiwifarms.net
Hold up so you having your girlfriend wipe your ass is demeaning to you and not your girlfriend?... How dumb and self-centered can you be?
I noticed that too, but the whole "I wouldn't allow Becky to do that" bit suggests one of two things:

1) One of her previous girlfriends did wipe her ass for her (probably the semi-retarded one?)
2) Becky is so depraved that she would gladly wipe Amber's ass all day long, even when she weighed slightly less

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Exactly, it was easier to go fetch $40 worth of fast food than deal with the screeching beast. She could have had a spine, or literally just walk more than two minutes worth of walking away from Hammy.
Or, bear with me - get in the fucking car and drive away. What’s she going to do? Blow your phone up? Text you 200 times in 20 minutes? lulz Necks 110% signed up for this
I wonder sometimes if Becky likes Amber to be totally dependent on her. She is a manipulative bitch in her own way, and codependency does exist.

Bicassie

kiwifarms.net
I 100% believe this. Becky's ex girlfriend Nina was huuge when they were together. I think she likes to fatten up her girlfriends so they're dependent and less likely to leave her
That would make Necky a closet feeder...hmm you might be onto something lol!

Becky must really love her to put up with this my god! I wonder if Hamber is still bleeding on pillow Mountain as I type this...

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net
I think between the water pressure and her hands moving folds around she could clean her cooter. She is just not a person concerned with hygiene enough to get creative... out of sight out of mind. Imagine being so inept that a Dr. looks at Becky and thinks she's the responsible one lol.
Dude she can get like a goddamn squirt bottle to direct soapy water/clean water at the poon. There are ways. People who have just had a hysterectomy or other painful major surgery still manage to wash themselves, even if slowly. If you've been roto-rootered, you do NOT want an infection taking hold in your "boiler room" because you were too lazy to wash!

Tags
None