embarrassing updates 05/31/20 - FACT: Becky wipes Amberlynn's ass & gash

nya001

kiwifarms.net
I sympathise with the doctor on call who got her. Imagine you're sitting in your room and the nurse calls and says er please come there's er just come here. And with the junior doctors who had to keep the fat apart so the surgeon could get in. And having to get some weird vet ultrasound to see that deep. And giant stirrups for the legs. What a nightmare. And then finding a hymen.

DavieJones714

i read it for the articles
kiwifarms.net
au gawd. now becky looking like she's going to start nodding off all the time makes perfect sense. fucking nauseating bitches. alr thinks having benzobeckeh wipe her ass is the most embarrassing thing. admitting that and posting it to the internet is the most embarrassing thing. if she posts a pic of her legs, trump needs to declare her as a terrorist, too.

HomerSimpson

Bigger are better
kiwifarms.net
Most of my Amber lore comes from Null's stream from a few years back but I was thinking the one that Amber was paid to take care of, so...Krystle? The one Amber had an "early Christmas" for to appease her?
I just watched that stream the other day. The early christmas one was...I'm really bad with names, I think destiny. The one that did the "sexy shoot" for her birthday. She was the one they had early christmas with. And emspex laughing at her crying over breaking up.

nya001

kiwifarms.net
au gawd. now becky looking like she's going to start nodding off all the time makes perfect sense. fucking nauseating bitches. alr thinks having benzobeckeh wipe her ass is the most embarrassing thing. admitting that and posting it to the internet is the most embarrassing thing. if she posts a pic of her legs, trump needs to declare her as a terrorist, too.
The thought of having to dive in with vet gloves (thick rubber, up to the elbow) in half a ton of quivering blubber to find a hymen and a uterus surely terrorised me.

Tags
None