embarrassing updates 05/31/20 - FACT: Becky wipes Amberlynn's ass & gash

Beetus Knuckles

Scopely has one hell of a business model!
kiwifarms.net
No wonder KY hospitals are short on PPE for corona chan. I can just imagine Becky wearing a face shield, N95 mask, hazmat gown, and two pairs of nitrile gloves every time Amber screeches "Baybeee" after dropping a duece. I imagine the implements used are a deck brush and pressure washer. Semper Fidelis Rebecca Williams!

kiwifarms.net
.... a hymen isn't made of iron its not going dramatically change surgery???? Riding a bike, using a tampon, doing anything can break it. Hell, some people aren't born with it.
I'm still really confused about that. The doctor stitched it back up (even though some people said they usually don't ). She can't go to a gyno till it's healed up. Isn't the gyno visits taking a risk on opening it up again or are they able to be careful with stuff like that? Usually, it's for religious reasons. I never heard of a girl so obsessed with keeping her hymen intact

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
"My Hymen was INTACT"
Annotation3 2020-06-01 011121.png

Annotation 2020-06-01 010930.png

Annotation2 2020-06-01 011014.png

"It felt sooo good when I took a shower yesterday."
Gorl, wat? You still have dirty as hell adhesive on your arm from like 3 fucking days ago :cringe: Not to mention yo hair crunchy AF 🤮
Annotation4 2020-06-01 011500.png

lol she's already demanding a 2nd opinion on her bloodwork from the ER because "I'vE nEVeR SeEN iT LIkE ThAT!" :story:

faggotprincess

Hamber death bet: December 2020
kiwifarms.net
I'm still really confused about that. The doctor stitched it back up (even though some people said they usually don't ). She can't go to a gyno till it's healed up. Isn't the gyno visits taking a risk on opening it up again or are they able to be careful with stuff like that? Usually, it's for religious reasons. I never heard of a girl so obsessed with keeping her hymen intact
Literally the hymen is nothing important at all amber is just stupid. It doesn't do anything and virginity is made up the only people who care are the goddamn muslims.

She claims Dusty went 'all the way' with her so it wouldn't have been there anyway.

Most of us lose it sticking a tampon in so like???

Tags
None