embarrassing updates 05/31/20 - FACT: Becky wipes Amberlynn's ass & gash

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
This whole saga has irritated me beyond words.
My sister had a D&C a month ago after having a miscarriage. Like Amber, she too was under sedation. She was back at work within 48 hours, she's a nurse and on her feet constantly. And she certainly wasn't in "so much pain" that she couldn't wipe her own backside.

Amber is playing this up as much as possible and constantly distancing the issue from her weight. In fact, she hasn't even MENTIONED her size, how the doctor responded to that or how it is definitely responsible for this situation.
It's obvious due to her sheer size that her hormones, blood pressure and blood sugar are haywire. If she has irregular periods, or none at all, tissue would be just building and building up inside her body. Something had to give, and this was it.

Amber being Amber, of course she's making it as dramatic as possible, although dropping in pieces of the truth. Suddenly NOW Becky wipes her due to the pain... When in reality, we've seen in her Torrid hauls that she's unable to reach her lower back, let alone her ass, so what she means is, Becky's been cleaning her for years.

Amber being as lazy as she is, there is a high probability that she'll get an infection. It's vital someone keeps a wound clean and tries to move around, Amber does neither in her daily life. If she gets an infection, this really could be the end of her... And it's all down to her size, the one thing she isn't saying. This could be Amber's swan song if she continues her careless, lazy behavior.
Watching someone die of being fat and lazy is like that steamroller scene in Austin Powers.

Fareal

will definitely consider what you have said
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ladyfacts since this is in the site header now:

- Even an intact hymen isn’t imperforate. It has a small natural opening in for the passage of, you guessed, menstrual discharge. Imagine one of those laundry baskets with the drawstring top: it’s almost closed but there’s still a little hole in the middle.

Also, the pubertal release of oestrogen weakens and thins the hymen in prepartion for sexual penetration. Most young women’s ruptures painlessly in the course of normal activity and they don’t become aware of that. Actually imperforate hymen is a medical issue that needs to be addressed- it means it hasn’t naturally thinned and weakened enough - and the surgery to deal with it can best be described as a quick couple of cuts.

There is no way to perform uterine surgery through an imperforate hymen, or without rupturing a normal but unperforated hymen.

Its also mega autistic to be that fucking into a hymen

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net
This whole saga has irritated me beyond words.
My sister had a D&C a month ago after having a miscarriage. Like Amber, she too was under sedation. She was back at work within 48 hours, she's a nurse and on her feet constantly. And she certainly wasn't in "so much pain" that she couldn't wipe her own backside.

Amber is playing this up as much as possible and constantly distancing the issue from her weight. In fact, she hasn't even MENTIONED her size, how the doctor responded to that or how it is definitely responsible for this situation.
It's obvious due to her sheer size that her hormones, blood pressure and blood sugar are haywire. If she has irregular periods, or none at all, tissue would be just building and building up inside her body. Something had to give, and this was it.

Amber being Amber, of course she's making it as dramatic as possible, although dropping in pieces of the truth. Suddenly NOW Becky wipes her due to the pain... When in reality, we've seen in her Torrid hauls that she's unable to reach her lower back, let alone her ass, so what she means is, Becky's been cleaning her for years.

Amber being as lazy as she is, there is a high probability that she'll get an infection. It's vital someone keeps a wound clean and tries to move around, Amber does neither in her daily life. If she gets an infection, this really could be the end of her... And it's all down to her size, the one thing she isn't saying. This could be Amber's swan song if she continues her careless, lazy behavior.
Not a medsperg but someone this fat could have messed up liver values due to fatty liver caused by the obesity. Also, I would assume very high blood glucose, bottomed out vitamin D, and maybe iron deficiency.

kumquat_orange

kiwifarms.net
So this fat cunt is too good for a rag on a stick huh? I’m not surprised honestly. This might be the first time I’ve ever really felt sorry for Becky. But then I remember that she is a lazy sack of enabling garbage.
Also if you think about it, it's not like that half-wit blob would be writing code or contributing to research or raising children effectively. It's either wipe this blubbery pig ass or shovel animal shit from the barn. Nothing of value is being lost here

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
While thinking of Amber's shit and blood-encrusted butthole and vag is nauseating on its own, hearing her gush about how much she loooooves Becky made me feel even queasier. Not just because of the sap factor, either, because it's a goddamn LIE. If she really loved Becky so much she'd be putting HER first for once, supporting her while her mom's dying instead of continuing to treat her like a slave.
People were in the comments telling her that she cant help Becky if the roles were reversed. I was thinking about a scenario where Becky was in a car accident or was laid out under major surgery how amber would have to pay rafe or D&D to basically do everything for her like becky does.

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The first superbly real, superbly scary, uncontrollable medical emergency, of MANY...and she still shows zero signs of changing.
Charge is hard. Change is difficult. Once you initiate it, you live in that new method. Where you are compared to where you were.

She's enjoyed sitting on Mt. Pillamanjaro for so long, now she HAS to do it... And she still won't lose any weight.

Her area (room, bed etc) I'm sure smelled nasty before, but now she's in a lot of real pain and can wash even LESS... Yuck. That fucking house must reeeeeeeeeek

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
Her area (room, bed etc) I'm sure smelled nasty before, but now she's in a lot of real pain and can wash even LESS... Yuck. That fucking house must reeeeeeeeeek
There has to be a financial point where Ricky finally throws Fat Amber and her thumb out. I can't imagine living like he does and maintaining any sanity. How do you work to have your own place and come home to that?

PB4ZZZ

kiwifarms.net
She has got to still be covered in some of that blood. She can't fit in a tub (do they even have a tub?) Can she get her legs far enough apart while standing in the shower to really clean that section well? I don't think so. She's smelly for sure. How can Becky sleep next to her?
I think between the water pressure and her hands moving folds around she could clean her cooter. She is just not a person concerned with hygiene enough to get creative... out of sight out of mind. Imagine being so inept that a Dr. looks at Becky and thinks she's the responsible one lol.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There has to be a financial point where Ricky finally throws Fat Amber and her thumb out. I can't imagine living like he does and maintaining any sanity. How do you work to have your own place and come home to that?
Oh Rickie was very rude on Eric's live stream. He was taking up for his friendship with Fatty. He said she wouldn't be sitting at his table if he didn't like her.
He's a weirdo hick like the rest of them.

Wooden Spoon

36,trans,single and looking for 8 cans of pringles
kiwifarms.net
We're ASSUMING the doctor told Becky to wipe & keep her clean. I'd love to know what post procedure instructions he gave her - ALL of them.

Also wonder how pissy she is today because her path report isn't back yet.
I can tell you exactly what the post procedure is. You go home, take some ibuprofin, and you go about your life. Most women who have this procedure done are absolutely heartbroken because they have officially lost their baby, but Amberlynn didn't have that. Seriously. You might cramp a bit and it's a little uncomfortable. You are encouraged to take Epsom salt baths. You are instructed on no sexual activity. You are encouraged to use warm wet compresses against the vagina for pain. She wasnt pregnant, so a follow-up at the gyno wont involve a pregnancy test to make sure all the dead fetal tissue was removed. If Becky takes care of her and cleans her well, no problems. But women who have this procedure are at a greater risk of UTI, so Becky better clean really good. A D&C is a forced period in Amber's case.

Tags
None