• "I may have to start taking things even more seriously despite it being at max level."

Gross Ember WhannThinspo Qween

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Dalish, Jan 20, 2015.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@CasualSeppuku, @Broken Pussy, @Melchett

1. EMBER WHANN, TRYHARD

Ember Whann is a pretty typical Tumblr girl who wants attention for doing mediocre things-- if you just look at her hilariously lulzy pictures where she's sucking her cheeks in so much you fear her face may implode or photoshopping her thighs to oblivion.

ember1.jpg

She has done a number of particularly lulz things as an exceptional online individual, including: running her own fanblog where she called herself 'the thinspo queen', running a hate blog for a girl who genuinely does suffer from an eating disorder and trying to pin the blame on a bunch of different people and called fucking child protective services on someone who found out she was running a goddamned 'hate blog' and then fucking brags about it.

tumblr_inline_nhro0m64zT1smxekx.png

She pretty frequently deletes fucking everything only to come back about three or four days later. Most recently:

ember2.jpg

Then, suddenly, realizing she can't get attention from the internet if she isn't being a whiny attention whore, Ember returns four days later!

tumblr_nie8bwW5IM1u76ke4o1_400.jpg
    tumblr_nie8bwW5IM1u76ke4o2_400.jpg

A doo-hoo. ):

Her back-story constantly changes, like the tragic snowflake she is. She has about four different stories about how she ~was diagnosed as an anorexic at age 8~, but no matter which way you slice it, she pretty much copy-pasted her life from the documentary Dana: The 8 Year Old Anorexic.

She lies like she breathes.

ember5.png

ember6.png

ember7.png

ember8.png

When she is caught running her own fan blog or running a hate blog against her 'trolls', she reacts hilariously by blaming a second person for forcing her to run the blog because she's perfect and blameless and it's everyone ELSE'S drama that's really messed up. ):

Perhaps her crowning achievement, however, is the lengths she will go to in order to convince herself that she's right. She recently posted pictures of her 'diagnosis papers', which were Med-Cal (California) forms... even though she lives in New York. They're so hilariously forged it's laughable, right? But no!! It was just a trap lol (:

lolomgh.gif

lmao.jpg

Maybe one day, Ember will wise up and actually delete fucking everything and disappear into the aether. Until then, this girl is a non-stop source of luls. So, in closing:

tumblr_n1sy935PJp1sfndbho1_1280.jpg

• Informative Informative x 11
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Dalish

Dalish jewess bitch
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. ...this is disgusting. like truly so. i had not heard the term "thinspo" for about a year then it just comes back in the form of this person. much like vade it seems like shes jerking off whatever disorder she has for attention-- either that or she is embracing it. embracing it far beyond the point of healthy, over the line of unhealthy, and into the zone of "batshit fucking insane."

• Agree Agree x 9
    Wilhelm

Wilhelm Autism Hurricane

kiwifarms.net
  3. Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

• Winner Winner x 17
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Why would you fake anorexia? Isn't that usually something people are ashamed of?

• Agree Agree x 6
    ShekelKing

ShekelKing With jews... you win!

kiwifarms.net
  5. >usually

Welcome to Tumblr, the Madagascar of special snowflakes. Please don't feed the thinspos, they'll just spam up your dash crying about it later.

#like if you read

• Like Like x 12
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    BriarHeart

BriarHeart Literally Somebody

kiwifarms.net
  6. I think Tyce might've found a new heartsweet. They're both sociopaths and you all know how Tyce feels about skleetins.

• Feels Feels x 8
    • Winner Winner x 3
    Pine Tar

Pine Tar Disrespecting skeletons
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Think he'll get a boner?

I'm sorry.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    GREEDY FIREMAN

GREEDY FIREMAN Archive.is is your comrade
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Unfortunately, Ember has a boyfriend fiance? boyfriend that she recently moved in with into her OWN apartment an apartment with a shit ton of other couples

tumblr_niav8m7zGx1u3jlx9o1_1280.png
    This bitch is only 18.

• Informative Informative x 2
    Dalish

Dalish jewess bitch
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. I'm so tired of these bitches appropriating skeleton culture.

• Winner Winner x 25
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. What BriarHeart said. If you're the kind of person who fakes an illness for attention on the internet, "shame" probably doesn't factor into it.

People with anorexia will often lash out or behave erratically because their brains are starving. Fakers see an opportunity to treat others atrociously without repercussion. They can behave like shits and still get praised for being scrappy little fighters battling a terrible disorder.

Also, there's no shortage of fetishistic voyeurs who view people with anorexia as delicate, broken dolls; fakers like the gifts and attention. If you're a selfish, rotten person, it's good to be the Thinspo Queen.

Ember is ridiculous because she transparently exaggerates and fakes her disorder, but things get more murky with people who are genuinely as ill as they claim to be. Consider the woman who runs http://sealed-up-tight.tumblr.com/ and http://instagram.com/ghost.in.my.pocket (warning: very spooky skeleton). She's perpetually embroiled in drama and uses her illness to justify and excuse her nasty behavior, but available evidence suggests a long history as an attention-seeking provocateur. e: Looks like Ashley's set her instagram to private for the moment; rest assured, she'll be back.

(@Miraak , I hope it's not terribly gauche to bung Ashley into your thread on Ember - they share a fanbase and run in the same circles, so I thought I'd err on the side of keeping the tumblr ediots in one place.)

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 4
    #10 Durable Mike Malloy, Jan 21, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2015
    Durable Mike Malloy

Durable Mike Malloy Fine &/or dandy.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Ooh gosh, how shocking, a lolcow pulling out the "....Uh, er......Ha ha! You fell for my trick! Stupid, naive trolls!" card when they realize how dumb they are for doxxing themselves.

• Agree Agree x 6
    #11 Frank Rizzo, Jan 21, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2015
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Her use of "ana" for anorexia triggers me slightly. So long as she doesn't use "emi" for emesis/bulimia I think I'll be okay.

Fuckin' tumblr.

• Like Like x 4
    • Feels Feels x 4
    blackie toy

blackie toy I am become Onii-san

kiwifarms.net
  13. Didn't Tumblr start banning pro-ana blogs?

... Haaaaaa, Tumblr actually doing their job, is funny joke.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip I MAKE MONEY OFF OF THE LASAGNA I EAT!
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Today I learned that there was a bunch of people Supporting Anorexia, and that's fucking horrifying on it's own... but that fact people would fake it is fucking diabolical.

It's time's like that where I wish I didn't click on a thread, I would like to preserve at least some base level of hope for our species.

• Feels Feels x 10
    Ravenor

Ravenor Purge.
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Honestly there are few things that annoy me more than somebody faking a disease I've seen friends suffer though. However I'm sure she has her own set of problems none of which are anorexia.

:alog:

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 4
    Ariel

Ariel Sorbet
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Get swole, bro.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    RecordStoreToughGuy

RecordStoreToughGuy Beavis-Kin; Nacho/Nachos/Nachoself

kiwifarms.net
  17. Tumblr is a sort of hugbox haven for these types. No doubt this thinspo queen will spam anyone.

If Tumblr did do their jobs, the pro-ana's and the special snowflakes seeking to appropriate anorexia for their ego's will just complain on their Tumblr's about oppression.

• Agree Agree x 3
    c-no

c-no Putit

kiwifarms.net
  18. ember is a banned topic on /snow/ because her attention whoring ways trigger the autism there.

Updates coming soon, including Ember's foray into the farms.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Dalish

Dalish jewess bitch
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. This revived thread caught my interest. After seeing a bunch of threads about HAES and other fatasses, it's nice to see the other side of the crazy, warped body image coin. Also, why did she steal her name from a Danny Phantom villain?

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. Heads up, she'll probably be here soon to shitpost in her own thread for attention. There's a reason she's a banned topic on lolcowfarms.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net