• "Very Boring, One-Horse Town"

Gross Ember WhannThinspo Qween

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Dalish, Jan 20, 2015.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  1. So she's pro-Ana but not really anorexic. She's just a skinny chick who uses photoshop?

What is the world coming to..

• Like Like x 1
    Barbarella

Barbarella Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. there's no legitimate reason she's banned on cow. so she shitposts and white knights under anon accounts... aka 1/2 of the subjects there. she rustles them in particular because muh autism

• Informative Informative x 1
    Dalish

Dalish jewess bitch
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. I gotta confess I don't understand the 'wannarexic' accusation. She's underweight and idolizes thinness, like what more do you want?

Her self posting on lolcow is hilarious though, well worth the read.

kiwifarms.net
  4. Wannarexic.

That is the saddest new word I have learned all week.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Sadcake

Sadcake Mah beetus

kiwifarms.net
  5. Actually it's because she pretends to be other people to talk about herself and get attention, which is specifically against the rules. It's really pathetic when someone goes under anon and tries to start rumors about themselves. It got to be so much of a problem that she's just a completely banned subject because she'd ban evade to talk about herself.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Ember Whannarexic am i rite

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    day_man

day_man a-woooaahh

kiwifarms.net
  7. The thing is that she claims to be in **~~recovery~~** from Anorexia, but the pictures she posts are very obviously photoshopped, she sucks her stomach in, and she is always "One Dr. visit away from being an Inpatient". She used to have her inpatient stay amounts listed on her Instagram, and she had a group of other Anna"s that called themselves the Holy Squad.

This girl is seriously bad news. She constantly begs businesses for free products, saying that she is in Marketing Virally, and that she can get their products to an audience of thousands, and then only shows off the product once, in a very offhanded way. Like "Oh yeah, see this choker? its by XYZ Chokers. buy one and stuff.... and now on to me again.....,"

She is horrible, vain, and even calls other girls that ARE in recovery fat when she is mad at them. She started up a website for herself, submitted herself to Tumblr pages as someone else, and sends other girls anon asks telling them they will never be as pretty/popular/thin as Ember....

she is horrible person. Seriously. She also preys on vulnerable girls hat ARE in recovery, and when she finally gets called out on her shit, she dumps the Instagram account or makes it private and blocks anyone who mentions the controversy. She really pisses me off.

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Maiden-TieJuan

Maiden-TieJuan I am are is one.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. This shit has always rubbed me the wrong way. It's so disgusting to me when people play up psych stays or diagnosis for oppression points. So many people do it.

It's like they think that because it's a "cool" problem it's okay.

To me there is little different in my discomfort levels betweet "Hi, I'm X, let me tell you about how I starve myself" and "hi, I'm Y, let me show you my rash."

Medical history ain't your identity, yo. It can effect your life but if the medical history itself is what you are bragging about, then you need to examine yourself.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Sadcake

Sadcake Mah beetus

kiwifarms.net
  9. Now that, my Kiwis, is the TRUE AND HONEST meaning of a "skinny bitch".

The rest of you skeletons can go home now.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Pina Colada

Pina Colada Simply eggcellent
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Oh! And I forgot to add that when the whole "Holy Squad" group fell apart? It was because another girl was back stabbed by Ember (the girl wouldn't allow Ember to shit talk her best friend on Skype) I think her name was something Turtle? Anyway, Ember blocked her on Instagram, and shit talked majorly about her. The girl had a sock account and saw all of it, so she started posting screen caps of Ember's shit talking and tagged every single person mentioned. There was a HUGE backlash against Ember for it. Some of the Squad refused to believe it until the other members said that she had shit talked others during private conversations, and said they were faf/ugly/wannarexics/etc. So the back lash got HUGE, and other people got involved and took sides, then Ember reacted to it.

First she began calling them liars. Then they were jelly bitches who wanted to be her. Then they were ghetto ass bitches who were wannarexics. The backlash got stronger then suddenly . . . She posted some gun emojis and a black picture and said goodbye, and stopped posting. A few days went by and everyone was frantic, her boyfriends instagram was locked down too. Then suddenly, as the worry got to a fever pitch and people were talking about driving to her house to check on her, a post was made. She had attempted suicide, and was in the hospital, and it was her boyfriend speaking. He blamed all the "haters and jealous girls" and hoped they were happy. Another few days passed and she was posting regularly again, but no hospital pics. She was thanking everyone for their support. It came out later that she never was in the hospital, never committed suicide and the "boyfriend" never posted, she had gone to visit someone in New York City and was partying.

This bitch here. She is really something, isn't she?

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    Maiden-TieJuan

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Yeah, anorexic.

(Probably comorbid with BPD/NPD)

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. The thing is, I don't think she really IS anorexic. She just diets and poses and shades major on her pics to the point where she looks anorexic. Like the way she even poses.... like these
    Screenshot_20170107-135040.png

And this

Screenshot_20170107-135059.png

Taken within a couple days. Such ana, huh?

Then there is her back pics. Like this one .....

Screenshot_20170107-134940.jpg

Then this on a couple days later.

Screenshot_20170107-135026.png

And then this a day later...

Screenshot_20170107-135140.png

Add to that these two photos, one from a video she didn't photoshop and the side by side comparison of the one she did photoshop...

Screenshot_20170107-134806.jpg

She is a lying liar who lies, and doesn't care what her lies do to the people and teens who look up to her for being their *^~⊙recovery GoDdEsS⊙~^*.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Maiden-TieJuan

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. She still looks like she has some type of eating disorder regardless, imo. She's really frail looking and that thigh gap in the last pic is downright unnatural looking, even in the un-photoshopped one.

But yeah, I can see where you're going with this. She's definitely exaggerating her symptoms. And for what? I've noticed a few different girlcows that seem to want to compete with other girls on IG/Tumblr over who is more anorexic or bulimic. Why the fuck is this a thing? What prize do you win at the end of the day if you're the most anorexic bitch on Instagram? You die, or live with a bunch of gross health conditions and look like pure shit.

It's like cancer patients competing over who has the biggest tumors instead of getting chemo. I really don't understand it. The ~recovery~ tags on Instagram in general are full of malingering cretins who thrive on dragging each other down under the premise of getting better. It's super ass-backwards.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Bitch I Might Be

Bitch I Might Be Entropy's bottom bunk bitch
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. She has a HUGE (or had in the past) wishlist, and solicited presents when she was feeling challenged. She actually gets a lot of free shit from people who see her follower count and want her to market her stuff. The thigh gap is pretty easy to fake too, stand with your heels as far apart as you can, with your big toes together, then lean forward. Thigh gap. Also she photo shops the hell out of it too.

I am basically pissed because she draws in a crowd of teens and tweens and basically makes them her . . . Cult, I guess? They share tips, but in a "oh, I USED to do X, and it really helped me drop weight.... when I wasn't in recovery of course!" I get pissed because a lot of her followers are below the age of 15, usually around 12 to 14, and they hang on her every word like she is the Skinny Messiah.

She just..... really pisses me off with the call out posts she makes on /cow/ about other wannarexics, even ones she is friends with, all the grifting, all the fake suicides, all the turning of her clique onto other users when they can't do anything for her anymore, and so on.

If she was a dude, and did this, she would be absolutely crucified. The fact that she gets away with this behavior because she is perceived to be *sparkle**IN RECOVERY!**sparkle!* makes me see red.

I have seen girls and boys almost die from anorexia, and to have her using it as a platform to get attention? Yeah. That ain't gonna fly with me.

Yeah, she is thin, but she eats vegetarian (I believe?) and exersizes a lot (according to her). She takes pictures with the sole purpose of showing how super thin and special she is. The back pics? Those were to show of her extra special scoliosis, but you can see that she leans and twists herself in the pics of it. She also has told different curvature percentages (first 21%, then 30%, then 15%, and so on). She e-begged for money to get a specific back brace, and after she got the cash she showed a pic with a stomach shaper instead.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Maiden-TieJuan

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Irrationally wanting this prize is one of the big things about anorexia. Heck it pretty much is anorexia.

• Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Because :autism: and lack of imagination, why else.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Varg Did Nothing Wrong

Varg Did Nothing Wrong Au milieu de mes semblables / Je vois des monstres

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.