EMERGENCY ROOM UPDATE + WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE 7/12/19 -

kiwifarms.net
this is really going into gross territory... I bet sweat built up in the belly button and caused an infection. I feel bad for the nurse and doctor that had to go in there, it was like going into her second vagina. I think she went to a different ER because the last one she went for the urinary tract infection and maybe they lectured her on losing weight and cleaning herself. So she walks back in with another infection and they are thinking we told this beast to clean herself, we aren't wasting our time anymore"

it also looks like her hair is greasy but she didn't even comb it. she just wrapped it up in the earwig nest.

any medics know what's going on her with her teeth? she says it's her wisdom teeth but that all of her teeth hurt and her whole face hurts when eating sweets. Don't cavities hurt when eating sweets? wonder if she's going the way of nanaluvstrouble (how did she lose all of her teeth?) and losing all of her teeth if she lives till her 30s.

Last edited:

LavenderLiquor

kiwifarms.net
any medics know what's going on her with her teeth? she says it's her wisdom teeth but that all of her teeth hurt and her whole face hurts when eating sweets. Don't cavities hurt when eating sweets? wonder if she's going the way of nanaluvstrouble (how did she lose all of her teeth?) and losing all of her teeth if she lives till her 30s.
The reason they suggest you get your wisdom teeth out when you're younger (Aside from the fact that it's harder and more dangerous when you're older), is because they can become impacted or start screwing up the way your adult teeth come in. She's almost thirty and still has them and also has poor dental hygiene. It really doesn't surprise me that her teeth are so fucked up and her mouth hurts. All her teeth are just fighting eachother at this point.

Even if you have good teeth, there's a large possibility at some point in your life, your wisdom teeth are going to start causing you problems.

Edit; It's also possible her mouth hurts from sweets because as others have pointed out, she probably has very worn down teeth. If she needs a filling, her nerves in her cavity ridden teeth are probably becoming more and more exposed which is incredibly painful when chewing or breathing.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
this is really going into gross territory... I bet sweat built up in the belly button and caused an infection. I feel bad for the nurse and doctor that had to go in there, it was like going into her second vagina. I think she went to a different ER because the last one she went for the urinary tract infection and maybe they lectured her on losing weight and cleaning herself. So she walks back in with another infection and they are thinking we told this beast to clean herself, we aren't wasting our time anymore"

it also looks like her hair is greasy but she didn't even comb it. she just wrapped it up in the earwig nest.

No dental expert, but her entire jaw would hurt if she has wisdom teeth coming in. If she got antibiotics for them then that means she's getting an impaction. The can't have them removed because fat so all she can do is suffer. Her choice, though.

She's almost thirty and still has them and also has poor dental hygiene. It really doesn't surprise me that her teeth are so fucked up and her mouth hurts. All her teeth are just fighting eachother at this point.
Don't forget this is the gorl who said she had her last dentist appt at like 17 so she's totes set for the rest of her life. She seriously thinks that keeping up with your dental kind of like keeping up with your mental means one appt and done for life.

Slappy McGherkin

Let me introduce you to coulrophobia.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY POOBUN!!!!!

poobun.jpg

"But it can't be cellulitis because I've HAD cellulitis before...twice... and it NEARLY DEADED ME!"
Hamberlynn, M.D.

Ain't nobody can tell this cunt anything, she "knows" what's best for her and has seen it all and done it all before. I hope her infected belly button rots and turns inside out.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino