EMERGENCY ROOM UPDATE + WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE 7/12/19 -

RemoveKebab

Keep My Situation Type Deal Great!
kiwifarms.net
I recalled this story from @Dog Prom 3D that they posted in the first ER thread. This poor soul had to clean the belly button of a deathfat before and they told us the story.

Semper Fi @Dog Prom 3D :semperfidelis:

One of my fats was more resistant to certain forms of hygiene intervention. Understandable because being that fat and relying on someone else to help you take care of basic things a grade schooler can do is humiliating. And the hell of it is, she was ten times cleaner than ALR. But she couldn't reach her navel to clean it because her pannus was fairly heavy and stretched down, and once a month I'd have to get a long-handled cotton swap, soak it in some sort of no-rinse needed astringent or cleaner - usually rubbing alcohol - and clean out her belly button.

The smell and reek was awful, clumps of almost creamy (fuck my life) bacteria-infested skin residue left to baste in gut sweat would come out. If that mess was left in there to fester, I have to think it would cause problems - certainly skin degradation would occur. So if Becky isn't swabbing that area out at least once a month then this could just be the beginning of the end of Amber's skin integrity.

Meat Popsicle

Sir, are you classified as human?
kiwifarms.net
ALR also reveals she has massive tooth decay and cavity issues @ 9:13
She mistakes it as "a wisdom tooth situation"
And claims her whole side of her face hurts when she eats sweets, sugar, and candy
Her dental hygiene is failing on such a massive scale that she might just die of an abscess instead

EDIT: Fuck this is already talked about. I'll take my late ratings now. My bad

sperginity

crack whore
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
IDK why she thinks it couldn't be cellulitis, she's got the last 3 risk factors nailed.
View attachment 838165

No shit.
they deem it cellulitis when it hits a certain depth of skin/severity, and because of the location of the infection and her size its going to be very difficult to examine her for that. On a normal person you're going to notice an area of skin that is warmer than the rest, swelling, and pink/red compared to surrounding areas. It is hard to notice any of that shit in the depths of a superfat's bellybutton. Eventually cellulitis develops into fever and abscess, sometimes the infection spreads to other systems and becomes an emergency.

That said, the doctors are at least concerned about cellulitis or they would not have prescribed antibiotics. I would be concerned too, the torso is a very bad place to develop a serious infection because of its proximity to organs. A bellybutton is a bad place to develop an infection because the deepest part is scar tissue, it is hard to drain an abscess in/behind scar tissue. Cellulitis is more commonly seen on extremities.

RemoveKebab

Keep My Situation Type Deal Great!
kiwifarms.net
As voiced by David Attenborough:

Screenshot_20190712-132234_YouTube.jpg

We have a breathtaking view of Mount Poopbun in all of its majestic glory. Due to the unperdictability of the daily split-end storms, the mountain changes shape so it will look slightly different each time. The blue outline is the shape of the mountain as it was first photographed.

There are little signs of life on Mount Poopbun accept for the occasional lice and a cockroach who commits suicide by jumping into Flat Chested Falls.

Last edited:

Dry Gorl

Thoughts slip in my mind like maggots on a train
kiwifarms.net
The WL appointment was May 30
She went to the WL appointment on June 6th and the psych appointment on May 30th.
So that would place this video at June 2? Because she said it was a Sunday. Well, at least we've progressed to June. I was getting tired of watching videos from May in the middle of July.

We are reaching clickbait levels that should not be possible. She has postponed the weigh in yet again. She knows that's all people care about. It's like an annoying TV show where they stall the climax for weeks. Our gorl doesn't need to be on MSHPL, she's unlocked all the secrets of the industry herself!

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
HygeineLynn strikes again. This is the second time being a stank ass bitch has landed her in the ER. What a disgusting pig. Even most habitual ER-abusing trash rarely end up there for fucking hygeine issues jesus christ.

Also, I don't believe her. I just don't

I second that she wanted to go to Lexington for CF and just made up some bullshit reason that she couldn't go to the same ER. There's no reason she couldn't go back to the original one. Doesn't matter if she has a history of not paying; doesn't matter if she has a history of wasting their time. It's literally illegal to turn someone away. People can be made to wait for eight fucking hours while real emergencies are prioritized, but you WILL be assessed eventually. And I think Amberlynn, with her history of ER-abusing knows this. She wanted that orange chicken gorls.

raritycunt

kiwifarms.net
So that would place this video at June 2? Because she said it was a Sunday. Well, at least we've progressed to June. I was getting tired of watching videos from May in the middle of July.

We are reaching clickbait levels that should not be possible. She has postponed the weigh in yet again. She knows that's all people care about. It's like an annoying TV show where they stall the climax for weeks. Our gorl doesn't need to be on MSHPL, she's unlocked all the secrets of the industry herself!
Its like watching an Indian soap opera but instead of fancy effects and drama we get several months of her teasing a weigh in. So either shes at 600+ and is stalling on how to announce it or shes hoping to keep content behind enough that it wont show for months

IBrokeBob

kiwifarms.net
ALR also reveals she has massive tooth decay and cavity issues @ 9:13
She mistakes it as "a wisdom tooth situation"
And claims her whole side of her face hurts when she eats sweets, sugar, and candy
Her dental hygiene is failing on such a massive scale that she might just die of an abscess instead

EDIT: Fuck this is already talked about. I'll take my late ratings now. My bad
You watched the video. You have suffered enough. No low rating from me.
I salute those who can watch and then translate the ALR 3 ring shitshow for us.

mekalekahi

gunna go home,take a lexapro and start the chili
kiwifarms.net
Doing insane damage to ur body and then being smug as fuck to professionals trying to help you is always the way to go. They gave you a cellulitis paper because there is a chance you could have it you numbskull. Everytime a doctor or dentist says surgery to her she gets mad but you did this to yourself...

Eric and Becky need to get you a shower chair instead of crying and entertaining this Bullshit.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino