EMERGENCY ROOM UPDATE + WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE 7/12/19 -

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm so tired of this bitch's lack of hygiene.
WASH YOUR HAIR AND STINK DITCH.
At least for the videos. I mean I can see the fucking dandruff in her greasy hair in every video.
You know , you're on to something here. Honestly, how difficult would it be for her to take a shower , wash hair , bang out her 50 videos and do some wardrobe changes in place , hair styles etc. She could really fool us if she prerecorded and inserted some footage later etc.

Okami Green

Negative Person™
kiwifarms.net
Ohhhh boy, I've been waiting for this video since she said it was supposed to be uploaded!

Doctor's verdict: Cellulitis
ALR says this doesn't match her symptoms because she has had it twice in the past as a teen. GORL. Your body has more than doubled in size! It's gonna take a lot more infection to take you down this time.
Also--
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS CONFIRMATION FOR SO GOD DAMN LONG. I'VE MADE JOKES ABOUT ALR HAVING TO USE A BARIATRIC SIZED STRETCHER AND NOW WE FINALLY KNOW!!

It looks like her shoulders & chest span all the way across it, meaning that the dimensions are most likely 36" in width (ALR normally wears a size 5 in Torrid, a size 5 indicates a 60-64" chest). Bariatric stretchers normally carry up to 1,000 lbs, while normal ones can support only 550-600 at the most.

Basketball Jones

kiwifarms.net
F9D563EA-5113-45D1-A783-7B4D93AC2A58.png
Caught this gem for you gorls.

If her words are to be believed, we are still not into June yet—as she stated in her “im afraid to be myself” video that it was on June 6th—so in the Amberlynn Timeline we are somewhere in this area
41662F9C-3755-4FED-8342-6B2A3377F2E4.jpeg
Appointment date circled for reference

So, if she went to the ER Friday—the day after after her psychiatrist appointment—and Sunday, then the dates are May 31 & June 2nd. If she’s to be believed based on the erratic information she gives us, then her appointment is allegedly 4 days away.
It also means that based on her statements, she was in pain following her psychiatrist appointment and it worsened over the course of the day...?

SalamanderPrey

kiwifarms.net
Becky crying, then stop feeding your morbidly obese girlfriend.
Amber has completely stopped eating and craving sugar, sure Jan.
Our weight loss guru: “I’m going to eat what I want for breakfast, eat what I want for lunch, eat what I want for dinner and I’m hoping I am not going to be gaining weight from that.”
WHAT

E: also do you think either her or Becky attempted to clean or look at her belly button at any point before the ER? Because if not, that poor hospital staff. I’m sure this is what they all thought saving lives would involve.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Yes Amber, sweep yet another one of your health problems under the rug. An infected tooth that is causing pain on the entire right side of your mouth will totes go away - just stop eating sweets. Dentistlynn over here folks.

And yes, I did get pleasure out of hearing her being genuinely annoyed about spending a "pretty penny" on antibiotics.
I wonder what antibiotics she's taking? I know some are more expensive than others, but your basic amoxicillin isn't expensive. I'm not sure about topical antibiotics because I've never needed one. Is this where the expense is coming in? Maybe she had to get a Z-pack or one of the more aggressive antibiotics? Any medfags have any info on this/

Daisy

I have a complicated relationship with Mondays
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn can't even fit in the shower. How she gonna fit in a shower that has a big ass bariatric shower seat inside?

What she needs is a 300 gallon rubbermaid stock tank from the local hillbilly tractor supply. She could get one for the cost of less than half a typical TORD haul
Or she could wash herself with a rag on a stick.

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
I find such a.. satisfying irony in the whole wisdom tooth situation... which is probably just tooth decay because you know she don't practice any kind of hygiene.

I don't doubt that her whole face is in pain and she gets horrific agony when eating sweets. Anyone who's had bad tooth problems knows how bad that is... I just doubt that's stopping her. I like to imagine Amber slowly, agonizingly munching away on her garbage as usual, huffing and wheezing, eyes tearing up from the pain but she NEEDS that stomach to be full more than it hurts... I like this path.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
I wonder what antibiotics she's taking? I know some are more expensive than others, but your basic amoxicillin isn't expensive. I'm not sure about topical antibiotics because I've never needed one. Is this where the expense is coming in? Maybe she had to get a Z-pack or one of the more aggressive antibiotics? Any medfags have any info on this/
All I can think of is that topical metro/flagyl (broad spectrum antibiotic) is kind of expensive??

Probably less than $100 though. Whatever it is I bet it's not actually expensive. She just hates spending a dime on anything that isn't food and/or covered in glitter and whimsical animal designs

Anonymous For This

Flying pierogis at vienna.
kiwifarms.net
Ya know ... I've never given much credence to her skipping medical bills, but the fact she's in sooooo much discomfort and drove one and a half hours to a SECOND ER.... Damn shes a piece of garbage.

EDIT: cops to her "dental situation ". Has decided to not weigh herself until "weight loss doctor appointment" ...hmmmmmmm
If you can drive an hour and a half to the ER, then you don't need to go to the ER. I'm sure she's hitting up ERs, because they cannot legally refuse treatment because you don't pay your bills. Depending on how often she visits her local ER, I'm sure there's notes a plenty in her chart showing she uses it like a doctor's office, so they're likely done with her shit.

Sofonda Cox

Tired.
kiwifarms.net
All I can think of is that topical metro/flagyl (broad spectrum antibiotic) is kind of expensive??

Probably less than $100 though. Whatever it is I bet it's not actually expensive. She just hates spending a dime on anything that isn't food and/or covered in glitter and whimsical animal designs

I've never seen an antibiotic script over 20$ to fill, even without insurance. Antibiotics are quite inexpensive.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
I mean it's unlikely that she'd even be given topical metro anyway I'm just saying it's the most expensive antibiotic that i can think of. On goodrx.com the prices run between 70 and 130 bucks. And I have seen it that expensive

edit: If you dig through this hopkins guide, and then look up prices on each oral therapy/topical option, a few of the prices are kind of up there. Who knows, she a laah

Last edited:

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I find such a.. satisfying irony in the whole wisdom tooth situation... which is probably just tooth decay because you know she don't practice any kind of hygiene.

I don't doubt that her whole face is in pain and she gets horrific agony when eating sweets. Anyone who's had bad tooth problems knows how bad that is... I just doubt that's stopping her. I like to imagine Amber slowly, agonizingly munching away on her garbage as usual, huffing and wheezing, eyes tearing up from the pain but she NEEDS that stomach to be full more than it hurts... I like this path.
I can still remember a time when I wouldn't have wished it on her, but you're right the irony is more delicious than 6 giant Reece's cups. No matter how good your dental hygiene most people have dealt with a toothache at some point or maybe don't have good enamel so they're prone to cavities. For most folks, it's a pretty easy trip to the dentist to get it handled. Money is generally the thing that keeps folks from going at least here in the states because most employers don't provide actual dental insurance. It's usually some sort of co-operative or plan where the dentist agrees to only charge so much, but there are plenty of things that simply aren't covered at all, same with vision. Her problem isn't financial to hear her tell it. Her problem is finding a dentist with a table made for zoo animals.

I'm sure her molars are rotten considering all of the care and attention she puts into the rest of her hygiene. Not going to the dentist for over a decade isn't ever going to be a good thing regardless of how many times you brush and floss and we know bitch ain't doing any bit of that. She also used to snarf down that Sprite Zero which is loaded with citric acid, not great for any enamel never mind weak enamel. Then just the sheer volume of sugar she would eat. Yep, her teeth are fucked, it's all her fault, and if this is the one thing that gets through her poop bun that she's really fucked up, so be it.

mekalekahi

I resigned up for weight watchers
kiwifarms.net
If you cant fit in the shower then maybe you should lose weight or move to a place where you can fit...or hire someone to come sponge bathe you properly or somthing. Becky has poor hygenie as well so we know she's not doing a good job on her.

There was that one 600lb life episode where the woman lived in a filthy house and her and her mom had poor hygiene. The mom wiped her poorly, so when dr.now looked at her ass and legs the skin was purple/black with shit caked on them and dripping blood.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino