EMERGENCY ROOM UPDATE + WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE 7/12/19 -

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
lol she said "being in the car gets my anxiety goin so bad y'all but my health is more importeeent sooo teehee"

I just find that so ironic, considering she's still willing to go out to eat....
why tho? in case of an accident her sheer mass would probably keep her still.

Reactions: YOUR MOM

Wyzzerd

Magical advice for reasonable fees.
kiwifarms.net
I'm enjoying the fact that her two biggest issues in her life, her mouth and her gut, are now becoming as rotten literally as they are figuratively. Feels like some sort of cosmic justice.

Now it's a race to see what will cause the deathblow. Cmon ironic death!

EsteemedAutismologist

<insert pithy comment here>
kiwifarms.net
I've never seen an antibiotic script over 20$ to fill, even without insurance. Antibiotics are quite inexpensive.
There are many antibiotics that are hundreds of dollars for a standard course. Zyvox can run upwards of 700USD, xifaxan can run near 1500USD with no insurance. That being said, if she's receiving a pill or tablet for simple cellulitis, I'd guess at keflex or some other 1st gen cephalosporin - v. good at treating superficial bacterial skin infections. Bonus for gorl, it can also treat UTIs and simple tooth infections. But if her fatness is like any of the lardos I've known, she's probably crawling with MRSA or ESBL, or some other delicious superbug, which will eliminate most of the antibiotics available and cost her "a pretty penny".

Sofonda Cox

Tired.
kiwifarms.net
There are many antibiotics that are hundreds of dollars for a standard course. Zyvox can run upwards of 700USD, xifaxan can run near 1500USD with no insurance. That being said, if she's receiving a pill or tablet for simple cellulitis, I'd guess at keflex or some other 1st gen cephalosporin - v. good at treating superficial bacterial skin infections. Bonus for gorl, it can also treat UTIs and simple tooth infections. But if her fatness is like any of the lardos I've known, she's probably crawling with MRSA or ESBL, or some other delicious superbug, which will eliminate most of the antibiotics available and cost her "a pretty penny".
Fuck me. Never occurred to me she might require some weird, high powered course of medication meant to treat wiley jungle illnesses. A cycle of keflex runs four dollars around these parts.

Its almost guaranteed she's colonized by MRSA, and no drug in the world is gonna change that.

Okami Green

Negative Person™
kiwifarms.net
Fuck me. Never occurred to me she might require some weird, high powered course of medication meant to treat wiley jungle illnesses. A cycle of keflex runs four dollars around these parts.

Its almost guaranteed she's colonized by MRSA, and no drug in the world is gonna change that.
I'm gonna take a gamble and say that you're not from the US. This is a pretty good introduction to the medical system here. Shit's fucked, then you die and your kids pay for your death. Everyone has some sort of MRSA, it's when the count surpasses a certain amount that things become an issue. I'd say it's less of a bacterial thing and
more of a fungal issue. There's a possibility that our gorl is just so chafed that she's contracted infections, though.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
I can still remember a time when I wouldn't have wished it on her, but you're right the irony is more delicious than 6 giant Reece's cups. No matter how good your dental hygiene most people have dealt with a toothache at some point or maybe don't have good enamel so they're prone to cavities. For most folks, it's a pretty easy trip to the dentist to get it handled. Money is generally the thing that keeps folks from going at least here in the states because most employers don't provide actual dental insurance. It's usually some sort of co-operative or plan where the dentist agrees to only charge so much, but there are plenty of things that simply aren't covered at all, same with vision. Her problem isn't financial to hear her tell it. Her problem is finding a dentist with a table made for zoo animals.

I'm sure her molars are rotten considering all of the care and attention she puts into the rest of her hygiene. Not going to the dentist for over a decade isn't ever going to be a good thing regardless of how many times you brush and floss and we know bitch ain't doing any bit of that. She also used to snarf down that Sprite Zero which is loaded with citric acid, not great for any enamel never mind weak enamel. Then just the sheer volume of sugar she would eat. Yep, her teeth are fucked, it's all her fault, and if this is the one thing that gets through her poop bun that she's really fucked up, so be it.
Fun fact: Even in Canada, dentists and optometrists aren't covered by government healthcare -- people below the poverty line can apply for welfare-type dental benefits through the government, but most folks have private dental insurance either through their employer (even places like McDonald's usually have this kind of thing) or independently (because it's relatively limited in what it has to cover, private insurance is comparatively cheap and easy to come by).

So, plenty of reason for even pinko commie Canucks to be resentful of someone making $10k a month and not bothering to get insurance, or having limited sympathy for someone who could get their teeth cleaned regularly, but just didn't bother.

Just sayin'.

Dental infections and overall bad dental hygiene drastically increases your chances of heart disease and other coronary issues. Combine this with morbid obesity, inactivity, poor diet, and a vulnerable immune system--

Heart failure saga when
Given the state of her legs and her propensity toward "swelling," I have zero doubt she's already got congestive heart failure.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
She had cellulitis twice when she was a kid and this is the first time we've heard of it?
She talks in an old video about how she had it while in foster care and her foster parents had to force her into the shower because she stunk so bad and they wanted her to wash before going to the doctor. Then the doctor drew a circle around the red part on her leg and when it got red outside the circle they knew it was bad. I can't recall which video. I think it was Krystle era.

Angel Baby Firefly

swamp witch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is only the beginning. Big gorl better get her shit together quick. Once things start falling apart, it tends to be one thing right after another. Her body is giving up the fight.

I don't generally talk directly to cows but Amber, you're in the first stages of rotting to death. It's going to be very painful.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
She talks in an old video about how she had it while in foster care and her foster parents had to force her into the shower because she stunk so bad and they wanted her to wash before going to the doctor. Then the doctor drew a circle around the red part on her leg and when it got red outside the circle they knew it was bad. I can't recall which video. I think it was Krystle era.
There was also something stupid she said about cellulitis fairly recently. Shocking, I know, and I can't remember the details, but she was Ambersplaining to someone on social media that she couldn't possibly have cellulitis because she'd had it before under different circumstances. It was something like she got cellulitis once because she slipped and bruised/scratched her leg while putting together furniture or something. So she knew she didn't have cellulitis THIS time because she hadn't hurt herself.

I don't recall her talking about having it a second time.

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net
So weird to think she has always had such an aversion to showering and it really isn't just because she's too fat to fit in there comfortably now.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
ALR also reveals she has massive tooth decay and cavity issues @ 9:13
She mistakes it as "a wisdom tooth situation"
And claims her whole side of her face hurts when she eats sweets, sugar, and candy
Her dental hygiene is failing on such a massive scale that she might just die of an abscess instead
The antibiotics may help a little with whatever is happening in her rotten teeth, she already claimed to have gone to the dentist. we will probably see that on December.

And she is not tall. In a car, a person around her height, the head would not even pass the headrest. She's sitting on like 18" of fat.
And if not mistaken her sit is lying back, not because she doesn't fit, but because is more comfortable....

If you cant fit in the shower then maybe you should lose weight or move to a place where you can fit...or hire someone to come sponge bathe you properly or somthing. Becky has poor hygenie as well so we know she's not doing a good job on her.
The hygiene issue remains a mystery, she may fit in Ricky and Eric's shower as it has a curtain instead of a door (I don't know if is walking in or a tub tho), but she can't stand longer than 2 mins, a regular quick bath in a normal size human is around 15-30mins, in her case that she need to find places, lift folds, wash a ridiculous useless long hair, etc, must take ages, and after the bath she will still need to baby powder and anti-rash cream all over (HOW????).
She will never buy a bath chair thing, like she doesn't need a sit/walker thing... she "DOESN'T NEED" this kind of stuff for "disable" people, and she also "DOESN'T NEED" Becky to help her with basic hygiene needs (is not sexy)... so????? HOW?????
Dustyn had experience cleaning old people, maybe why Hamber misses her everyday.
She can't freaking reach her belly button to clean it and can wipe her own ass... SURE JAN!

Screenshot_61ggg.png

Last edited:

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't believe her teeth hurt so badly and she still shoves sugar down her throat every night. It doesn't take a genius to see what is gonna happen, she is going to eventually be in so much pain from her teeth that she will have no choice but to take narcotic pain relievers as a temporary solution. I know that resisting pain meds is the only time she exercises will power, but chronic pain is a problem she isn't prepared to face. Mentally disciplined people struggle when they have unmedicated chronic pain, she doesn't stand a chance. It may start a whole new saga, especially if opiates kill her appetite.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
So lets go over a few things..Date aside..

She had what seems to be by popular view..a fairly serious infection in her belly button.

She also might have abcesses in her jaw.

Has she really mentioned her current life on social media? Is she basically in the death spiral and desperately trying to hide it least the Haydurs be right? I mean I refuse to think EITHER of these issues is cleared up by routine anti biotics given her rancid hygiene and the fact Becky is not a qualified caretaker. <She is I believe at the point where a Deathfat really needs a qualified caretaker to see to their hygiene> . So what is really going on I wonder?

Sofonda Cox

Tired.
kiwifarms.net
How would you debride in that space (the navedl)? Will they need to open it up surgically to reach the affected area? This could become quite serious.

They can't flush and pack over infectious tissue... what is the protocol?

Reactions: YOUR MOM

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
The hygiene issue remains a mystery, she may fit in Ricky and Eric's shower as it has a curtain instead of a door (I don't know if is walking in or a tub tho), but she can't stand longer than 2 mins, a regular quick bath in a normal size human is around 15-30mins, in her case that she need to find places, lift folds, wash a ridiculous useless long hair, etc, must take ages, and after the bath she will still need to baby powder and anti-rash cream all over (HOW????).
It's a common behavior with foster children as it's a form of control they can exert over their own bodies and agency.

They can force you away from your parents, and force you into multiple housing situations against your will, but they can't force you to bathe because this isn't the 1950's where you can force childen to not be fucking savages. Way to fight the power, Amber. You sure showed them.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino