EMERGENCY ROOM UPDATE + WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE 7/12/19 -

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being so mind-numbingly 'tarded and also Narcissistic all at once that you genuinely believe uploading a video to a public social media platform to share with 130,000+ strangers who hate your fat guts ALL ABOUT YOUR SLOPPY BELLY BURSTING WITH BLOOD & PUS and YOUR FILTHY GRIMEY BUTTER TEETH ROTTING RIGHT OUT OF YOUR FAT MOONFACE....for attention.....is an absolutely A-okay, perfectly good and fine idea.

Just....just imagine.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
I can't believe her teeth hurt so badly and she still shoves sugar down her throat every night. It doesn't take a genius to see what is gonna happen, she is going to eventually be in so much pain from her teeth that she will have no choice but to take narcotic pain relievers as a temporary solution. I know that resisting pain meds is the only time she exercises will power, but chronic pain is a problem she isn't prepared to face. Mentally disciplined people struggle when they have unmedicated chronic pain, she doesn't stand a chance. It may start a whole new saga, especially if opiates kill her appetite.
So lets go over a few things..Date aside..

She had what seems to be by popular view..a fairly serious infection in her belly button.

She also might have abcesses in her jaw.

Has she really mentioned her current life on social media? Is she basically in the death spiral and desperately trying to hide it least the Haydurs be right? I mean I refuse to think EITHER of these issues is cleared up by routine anti biotics given her rancid hygiene and the fact Becky is not a qualified caretaker. <She is I believe at the point where a Deathfat really needs a qualified caretaker to see to their hygiene> . So what is really going on I wonder?
It's gonna be "there's something wrong with aunt diane" but instead of multitudes of innocent kids it's two fags and a dyke. (i wanna make the joke. ignore the fact she can't drive).
A new option opens for the death pool: killed by abscess. (After watching the doc TSWWAD, I found out that if left untreated, tooth abscess will literally eat a fucking hole in your brain, leaving you at best re.tarded and at worst dead.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
kiwifarms.net
Keep playing around with your health Lardy Lynn we all know what untreated cellulitis will do. So keep it up, pretty soon you will spike a fever and be unable to move once it enters your bloodstream your heart will not be able to take the strain and you will die but not until you feel every last bit of pain.
And then the EMT's will need the fire department to come and help tarp and drag you out of the house without first breaking down the walls to get the corpse out, hopefully she will not pop like an onverinflated baloon depending on how long it takes Necky to even realize shes dead and not asleep. Leaking adipose and lymphatic fluids everywhere.

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
Amber looks fatter and rounder here than in any other video, even in the ones that she shot afterwards. Perhaps it's the light, but she truly looks like a potato covered in fat and scabs. Her body is acting as if the brain within it is already dead, and our gorl's main concern is not eating as many sweets.

Corrections and suggestions for the timeline are always accepted.
- the truth about who i am (May 24th)
- OUTFIT OF THE DAY + PARTY TIME!!!! (June 25th, but her Instagram dates it to May 24th)
- i'm afraid to be myself (June 28th, but dates back to Memorial Day, May 25th)
- the truth about how i lost 89 pounds (July 10th, shot on May 25th)
- i went to the emergency room (July 9th, dates prior to June 6th)
- EMERGENCY ROOM UPDATE + WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS (July 12th, dates prior to June 6th)
- BEST TORRID HAUL EVER!!!! (July 4th)
- 100 DAYS OF WEIGHTING IN / DAYS 16-17 (June 17th)
- AMERICANS TRY JAPANESE SNACKS PART 1 (June 5th)
- AMERICANS TRY JAPANESE SNACKS PART 2 (June 21st)
- SUPER RANDOM MYSTERY BOX (June 26th)
- WHAT I ATE TODAY / OFF TRACK (June 12nd)
- REACTING TO ZACHARY MICHAEL (June 20th)
- SINGING WITH JAMES CHARLES (July 11th, shot after June 25th, so it's possibly the most "up to date" video of hers).

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

kiwifarms.net
Keep playing around with your health Lardy Lynn we all know what untreated cellulitis will do. So keep it up, pretty soon you will spike a fever and be unable to move once it enters your bloodstream your heart will not be able to take the strain and you will die but not until you feel every last bit of pain.
And then the EMT's will need the fire department to come and help tarp and drag you out of the house without first breaking down the walls to get the corpse out, hopefully she will not pop like an onverinflated baloon depending on how long it takes Necky to even realize shes dead and not asleep. Leaking adipose and lymphatic fluids everywhere.
the "black ring death" common in japanese culture from unmoved corpses, but instead of a ring it's a fucking lake of putrified corpse juice. Don't burn the house down it'll only make it worse.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
It's a common behavior with foster children as it's a form of control they can exert over their own bodies and agency.

They can force you away from your parents, and force you into multiple housing situations against your will, but they can't force you to bathe because this isn't the 1950's where you can force childen to not be fucking savages. Way to fight the power, Amber. You sure showed them.
They can force her to drink low-fat dairy, but they can't force her to lose weight...

BanalEntropy

kiwifarms.net
Her youth really has been her only saving grace, she's just nearing 30 and shit's already starting to fall apart on her. Considering the effects of morbid obesity, I'm surprised her hair hasn't notably started thinning although her skin definitely looks shittier than usual in the vlogs where she steps outside.

manic dainty gorl

kiwifarms.net
Slight powerlevel, but as others have said, her teeth situation is most likely cavities. During a time when I didn't have dental insurance I had an actual wisdom tooth situation. I hadn't had it removed as a teen and it was impacted and got infected. And it put me in critical care for days on IVs of antibiotics. It didn't just hurt if I had sweets. It hurt ALL THE TIME. I couldn't eat ANYTHING because the pain literally made me pass out the one time I tried. I was on a liquid diet of broth and morphine.

Amber looks fatter and rounder here than in any other video, even in the ones that she shot afterwards. Perhaps it's the light, but she truly looks like a potato covered in fat and scabs. Her body is acting as if the brain within it is already dead, and our gorl's main concern is not eating as many sweets.

Corrections and suggestions for the timeline are always accepted.
- the truth about who i am (May 24th)
- OUTFIT OF THE DAY + PARTY TIME!!!! (June 25th, but her Instagram dates it to May 24th)
- i'm afraid to be myself (June 28th, but dates back to Memorial Day, May 25th)
- the truth about how i lost 89 pounds (July 10th, shot on May 25th)
- i went to the emergency room (July 9th, dates prior to June 6th)
- EMERGENCY ROOM UPDATE + WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS (July 12th, dates prior to June 6th)
- BEST TORRID HAUL EVER!!!! (July 4th)
- 100 DAYS OF WEIGHTING IN / DAYS 16-17 (June 17th)
- AMERICANS TRY JAPANESE SNACKS PART 1 (June 5th)
- AMERICANS TRY JAPANESE SNACKS PART 2 (June 21st)
- SUPER RANDOM MYSTERY BOX (June 26th)
- WHAT I ATE TODAY / OFF TRACK (June 12nd)
- REACTING TO ZACHARY MICHAEL (June 20th)
- SINGING WITH JAMES CHARLES (July 11th, shot after June 25th, so it's possibly the most "up to date" video of hers).
Posted a timeline on the General Discussion on Wednesday (page 1232). Her potato face and repeating clothing is exhausting me at this point

MrDegeneratman

The Ultimate Faggot
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being so mind-numbingly 'tarded and also Narcissistic all at once that you genuinely believe uploading a video to a public social media platform to share with 130,000+ strangers who hate your fat guts ALL ABOUT YOUR SLOPPY BELLY BURSTING WITH BLOOD & PUS and YOUR FILTHY GRIMEY BUTTER TEETH ROTTING RIGHT OUT OF YOUR FAT MOONFACE....for attention.....is an absolutely A-okay, perfectly good and fine idea.

Just....just imagine.
People must be absolutely devoted to have a dangerous lifestyle like that, I feel bad for the doctors having to deal with it.

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
As low effort as her editing is, it is not as bad as the lies. Her lies could only work if a person could not remember anything.. This is the lass who has said that she does not like ice cream and rarely ate it. Now she was eating ice cream regularly until her toof started hurting. This is probably why she is such a lousy writer. She cannot keep a narrative flowing in a coherent manner.

Just....just imagine.
She only cares about the money so she can keep eating. Amberlynn is the lowest class of low class whores. Nothing is too embarrassing or humiliating if it means being able to buy herself a cake every night.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

kiwifarms.net
As low effort as her editing is, it is not as bad as the lies. Her lies could only work if a person could not remember anything.. This is the lass who has said that she does not like ice cream and rarely ate it. Now she was eating ice cream regularly until her toof started hurting. This is probably why she is such a lousy writer. She cannot keep a narrative flowing in a coherent manner.
She only cares about the money so she can keep eating. Amberlynn is the lowest class of low class whores. Nothing is too embarrassing or humiliating if it means being able to buy herself a cake every night.
She's too dumb to do what non-narc liars do and put one of her journals to good use, writing down all her lies to keep track of consistency. That's the problem with narcissists, they assume everyone is as stupid as they are and if they wish really hard the other person will forget about your tower of lies.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is what happens, and what we all have been predicting. Its what happened to Chance. Her skin is stretched to the breaking point and she doesn't/can’t clean it all. Fungus and bacteria get in the folds and they start to grow. This can happen over and over to deathfats, until they go sepsis and die.

Her doctor absolutely definitely had a talk with her about cleanliness. Maybe thats why Becky was crying, she knows she now has to wash and powder her girlfriend like a roly poly infant.

Amber has numerous problems-lymphedema, rotting teeth (which can be dangerous to the heart) GERD and skin breakdowns. Not to mention her probably diabetes. The only reason shes still sorta okay is because she still has some mobility. That wont last and itll be cycle of illness/infection until death.

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
I don't get the tooth thing. Not only do some dentist office have in-office insurance, usually priced around $80-150, where you'll be able to see them and their partners at a discount, but Delta Dental, one of the biggest dental insurance companies have plans as low as $18 a month. That's free xrays and 1-2 cleanings a year, right off the bat and 50% off extractions and fillings after 6 months. Why a person like this wouldn't be the first in line to have themselves covered, I'll never understand. That's like 1/2 the cost of a Torrid haul.

Munchma Quchi

Pronouns: Sxleie / Xheairm
kiwifarms.net
I'm 99% sure she said in her snapchat rant that she has seen a dentist.

e: I rewatched it. She definitely said she went to the dentist.
Doesn't mean she fixed anything though. Some dentists insist on separate visits. One visit for the exam where they x ray your head and examine each tooth with the picky things. One visit for the cleaning. And then separate visits for cavities and extractions and whatnot. So her teeth might still be fucked, and she already went to the dentist who x-rayed her head and went "Yep, shit's fucked. Come back next week. Here's your bill."

BanalEntropy

kiwifarms.net

Just....just imagine.
Let's be real though...her "SLOPPY BELLY BURSTING WITH BLOOD & PUS" is what we expect from Amberlynn and it's what brings in the views. Our gorl knows exactly what she's doing, she exchanged her self-respect for binge money a lonnggggg time ago, it's hardly something worth pondering over now.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino