EMERGENCY ROOM UPDATE + WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE 7/12/19 -

Dog Prom 3D

I had to get away from those anuses for a while.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't get the tooth thing. Not only do some dentist office have in-office insurance, usually priced around $80-150, where you'll be able to see them and their partners at a discount, but Delta Dental, one of the biggest dental insurance companies have plans as low as $18 a month. That's free xrays and 1-2 cleanings a year, right off the bat and 50% off extractions and fillings after 6 months. Why a person like this wouldn't be the first in line to have themselves covered, I'll never understand. That's like 1/2 the cost of a Torrid haul.
She’s too much of a liability for most dentists to try to treat, regardless of cost. She’s too large for most dental chairs, she risks breaking them if she does fit, she can’t be reclined so the dentist has access to extract the wisdom teeth, she’s visibly unwell and will have trouble healing from extractions, and by the state of her current hygiene it seems unlikely she would be able to engage in proper after care. Most dentists would take one look at her and send her to the ER.

Also the logistics would be hellish for someone like AL. She’d have to find a dentist with bariatric chairs willing to yank teeth from the mouth of a woman with visibly untreated diabetes. She’d have to call around, which is a lot of effort for our dying gorl. Then she’d actually have to make the appointment and go to it, which would mean she’d have to be crammed into the car for what might be a long, long drive. Then she’d have to allocate precious Walmart shopping spree dollars towards dental care. And once there she would be unable eat for the duration of treatment, which she would be unable to cope with. The prospect of altering her diet post-extraction would be too much of an obstacle for her.

It’s not cost in the final analysis, no matter what she claims. It’s a lack of options because she’s huge, avoidant and stupid.

SweatyFupa

Fat Upper Pelvic Area Manager
kiwifarms.net
So weird to think she has always had such an aversion to showering and it really isn't just because she's too fat to fit in there comfortably now.
I remember those weird messages she sent to Kasey on Facebook, years after their break up, saying she felt like she smelt bad when they were together but she was now "different because she showered every day". How can someone live at somebody else's house and cannot even be bothered to take a fucking shower and show them such minimum respect (ya know, not stinking up the whole apartment) is beyond me.

Okami Green

Negative Person™
kiwifarms.net
She’s too much of a liability for most dentists to try to treat, regardless of cost. She’s too large for most dental chairs, she risks breaking them if she does fit, she can’t be reclined so the dentist has access to extract the wisdom teeth, she’s visibly unwell and will have trouble healing from extractions, and by the state of her current hygiene it seems unlikely she would be able to engage in proper after care. Most dentists would take one look at her and send her to the ER.

Also the logistics would be hellish for someone like AL. She’d have to find a dentist with bariatric chairs willing to yank teeth from the mouth of a woman with visibly untreated diabetes. She’d have to call around, which is a lot of effort for our dying gorl. Then she’d actually have to make the appointment and go to it, which would mean she’d have to be crammed into the car for what might be a long, long drive. Then she’d have to allocate precious Walmart shopping spree dollars towards dental care. And once there she would be unable eat for the duration of treatment, which she would be unable to cope with. The prospect of altering her diet post-extraction would be too much of an obstacle for her.

It’s not cost in the final analysis, no matter what she claims. It’s a lack of options because she’s huge, avoidant and stupid.
I like the implications of her not being able to visit the dentist. She's much heavier than Boogie was when he got his replaced.

WutangLee

A simple Ramen merchant out to avenge his father
kiwifarms.net

Aren't you supposed sign waivers for something of this sensitivity? Not saying your average county demist should do it, but surely there would be some that have the skills to meet her needs?

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net

I read every post you write in Bob Belcher's voice

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
That's the exact area that has grown noticeably larger the last few months. She's put on the majority of the new weight in her gut area. I can't imagine what that even looks like at this point, but a quick comparison of those two pics posted in this thread, you can see how much it's grown. There's no way she can even see her belly button - she'd have to stand in front of a mirror, and even then it might be so deep, she has no idea what's going on. I'm not surprised that an infection would be present, she wouldn't even see reddening or irritation until it progressed.

Last edited:

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
I remember those weird messages she sent to Kasey on Facebook, years after their break up, saying she felt like she smelt bad when they were together but she was now "different because she showered every day". How can someone live at somebody else's house and cannot even be bothered to take a fucking shower and show them such minimum respect (ya know, not stinking up the whole apartment) is beyond me.
Kasey himself (and his mom too, if I am remembering all the way that far back correctly) has said both in his videos and also on YouNow that she basically had the be forced at figurative/verbal gunpoint just to fucking clean herself. Sometimes not even to shower, just the absolute bare-minimum basics like wipe her stank ass greasy self with some wet wipes or brush her gnarley teeth.

That's the exact area that has grown noticeably larger the last few months. She's put on the majority of the new weight in her gut area. I can't imagine what that even looks like at this point, but a quick comparison of those two pics posted in this thread, you can see how much it's grown. There's no way she can even see her belly button - she'd have to stand in front of a mirror, and even then it might be so deep, she has no idea what's going on. I'm not surprised that an infection would be present, she wouldn't even see reddening or irritation until it progressed.
Checking out some episodes of M600LBLife might give you a good idea? They always get the human landslides like Amber as naked as possible on that show because it means big viewership. A lot of the deathfatties who look exactly like her (Massive, bloated Snorlax bellies) have discolouration, pockmarks, lymphodema, abrasions, wounds, etc etc.

headlikeafckngorange

it’s just the alright wall of china
kiwifarms.net
Kasey himself (and his mom too, if I am remembering all the way that far back correctly) has said both in his videos and also on YouNow that she basically had the be forced at figurative/verbal gunpoint just to fucking clean herself. Sometimes not even to shower, just the absolute bare-minimum basics like wipe her stank ass greasy self with some wet wipes or brush her gnarley teeth.
I think she said something like

(Kasey asks Q to mom): “They want to know.. did amber have hygiene issues?/would she shower?”

Mom: Sometimes she would. Sometimes I would have to come in her room and remind her then she would just say “okay” then she would shower.

(IIRC)

Edit: a word

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net

It would be interesting if a dentist insisted on bloodwork before doing any work on her. She could show him the video from two years ago when her A1C came back normal.

I think she said something like

(Kasey asks Q to mom): “They want to know.. did amber have hygiene issues?/would she shower?”

Mom: Sometimes she would. Sometimes I would have to come in her room and remind her then she would just say “okay” then she would shower.

(IIRC)

Edit: a word

That's because, whatever else you say about her, Kasey's mom is a fucking saint. Even now, she's clearly hesitant to say anything about how AL ruins lives. Even Aunt Tammy is past the point of playing nice, and I don't think she lived with AL as long as Kasey did.

Reactions: SweatyFupa

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
Even Kasey is hesitant to give us dirt even after being falsely accused of rape by this bitch. I remember one livestream where people were asking all kinds of questions about AL's ankles (or similar embarrassing topic) and Kasey refused to answer. They're nice people.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Even Kasey is hesitant to give us dirt even after being falsely accused of rape by this bitch. I remember one livestream where people were asking all kinds of questions about AL's ankles (or similar embarrassing topic) and Kasey refused to answer. They're nice people.
Yeah meanwhile Eric and Necky post Necky's ex gf stained undies on social media and humiliate the girl like mad.
The Beast is surrounded by people like her... they deserve each other. That house could be consumed by fire (at work hours) and the only ones that would be missed are the poor pets.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino