Emergency Room Visits | Something is Wrong 11/14/19 -

headlikeafckngorange

it’s just the alright wall of china
kiwifarms.net
She’s getting to the time in her life that she knows she has to lose weight or die. She says she’s losing, and maybe she has a little
I think that considering when she read off a comment saying “she’s definitely 600 pounds and is trying to lose enough so her audience doesn’t know” and she replied with “that would be amazeeen if i lost like 30 pounds” It’s my opinion that she did hit a new highest weight, and that she decided her audience shouldn’t know that, so she’s “losing weight” to get back in the 570s. Presumably that would be followed by her weighing in around the same and saying “I lost weight but I gained it back, 572 is still my highest thoooooo” I think wanting to prove to the haydurs she’s not 600lbs might give her just enough willpower to lose and get back down to the 570’s. And in her mind, she should be sooper proud of herself for that. Part of my theory is due to the fact that she is certainly bigger than she was at the end of the summer- the comparison a few days ago in this thread proved that for me.

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
I dunno, if she goes septic it could be sudden, she could just go unconscious and wouldn't ever wake up. The onset might feel similar to how she felt before going to the ER. Fever, chills, feeling shitty.
Don't forget pain as well as "fading in and out of existence". I'm not going to bother describing what death from obesity is like based on the stories I've heard at work involving bariatric patients because they're scary and depressing.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Don't forget pain as well as "fading in and out of existence". I'm not going to bother describing what death from obesity is like based on the stories I've heard at work involving bariatric patients because they're scary and depressing.
I'm sure there are hallucinations and episodes of psychosis, too. All health practitioners must be so frustrated since the organs have broken down so that life-saving amounts of medication can't be administered. They can't move much at all, so it would be a constant mix of fluid/high dose of lasix/medical assistant changing the bed pad. I watched my mom though sepsis, she was touch and go there for a while, and she's tiny. I can't even imagine how horrible it is for the morbidly obese. And the hallucinations and psychosis are terrifying. Imagine a 600lb woman lashing out because she thinks the nurse is there to rape her along with the two other (non existent) nurses at her side. My mom saw cake a lot. Oh, look over there, soandso brought me my favorite cake. Um, nobody's bringing cake to the hospital. It's there, look at it... I would have used more coconut, but wow!" ten minutes later "SOMEONE TOOK MY CAKE? WHO TOOK MY CAKE? WHO ATE MY BIRTHDAY CAKE????????" Now imagine it's not a tiny senior citizen, but a 600lb amber screaming for her stolen (imaginary) cake.

*this was about sepsis, as yours was a repy to someone about sepsis. I don't even want to think of the horror and sadness of straightforward bariatric-related death.

sweaty chafing thighs

kiwifarms.net
I dunno, if she goes septic it could be sudden, she could just go unconscious and wouldn't ever wake up. The onset might feel similar to how she felt before going to the ER. Fever, chills, feeling shitty.
Or she could wind up with endocarditis and find herself hospitalized for 42 days 🤞On the bright side, a lot of bariatric patients with the ol' IE wind up dropping some major elbees during their stay.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
She will never lose weight other than the piddly shit up and down unless a major illness causes it. It's just interesting to see how big she'll get before that happens.
700 ellbees, anyone? She's already over 600 (clearly).

I'm wondering if they did want to admit her and she refused.

She was SO damn sheepish about the diagnosis. There was something else other than shame there. There was something else...

This is a woman who told the internet she's so fat she blew out her bellybutton. Amber has no shame.

This was a compound of mortal fear and denial. So she just went home to "heal with medicine, hopefully."
Leaving the ER AMA is generally not a good idea. But DoctorLynn knows best!

” I think wanting to prove to the haydurs she’s not 600lbs might give her just enough willpower to lose and get back down to the 570’s.
(Very) fat chance.

toilet_rainbow

like a monster truck in the nightlife
kiwifarms.net
Not so friendly reminder that Sean from My 600 Pound Life died from an infection. He was 29, the same age Amber will be next month. Granted, he gained almost half an Amber before his death, which certainly contributed. But the infection is what made his body shut down permanently. I'm positive that Amber is ridden with infection. She has open wounds and cat scratches that don't heal for months, if ever, because of the untreated beetus.

It's a miracle she hasn't lost a limb yet. If she lost a foot, she'd be too fat for a prosthetic. LB on 600 Pound had to lose weight partly because he was so massive that his prosthetics would crack under his weight. Lose a foot and the full time bedbound era begins. If Amber's lucky she would die in the hospital like Sean did versus having a team of firefighters break down a wall to get to her after she croaks on a dirty mattress.

Even if something like this happened, she'd gain it all back plus some within a week of being released.
Besides the 19 elbees after Shrimpgate, the last time she lost a good amount of weight was from a stomach bug during I think early last year? And she obviously gained that back immediately. If her weight drops after this event, it'll come back and beyond.

IBrokeBob

kiwifarms.net
I'm sure there are hallucinations and episodes of psychosis, too. All health practitioners must be so frustrated since the organs have broken down so that life-saving amounts of medication can't be administered. They can't move much at all, so it would be a constant mix of fluid/high dose of lasix/medical assistant changing the bed pad. I watched my mom though sepsis, she was touch and go there for a while, and she's tiny. I can't even imagine how horrible it is for the morbidly obese. And the hallucinations and psychosis are terrifying. Imagine a 600lb woman lashing out because she thinks the nurse is there to rape her along with the two other (non existent) nurses at her side. My mom saw cake a lot. Oh, look over there, soandso brought me my favorite cake. Um, nobody's bringing cake to the hospital. It's there, look at it... I would have used more coconut, but wow!" ten minutes later "SOMEONE TOOK MY CAKE? WHO TOOK MY CAKE? WHO ATE MY BIRTHDAY CAKE????????" Now imagine it's not a tiny senior citizen, but a 600lb amber screaming for her stolen (imaginary) cake.

*this was about sepsis, as yours was a repy to someone about sepsis. I don't even want to think of the horror and sadness of straightforward bariatric-related death.
600 lbs and septic aint no joke. Anyone who has experienced the aftereffects of some strong antibiotics knows the ravage that it does on a normal body - now imagine that with the 600 lb situashun and it becomes exponentially more horrific.

( spoiler alert, its massive, relentless, caustic, diarrhea that can leave your behind looking like one of those red-assed primates if it is not babywiped, washed and dried carefully every single time you go to the bathroom, which will be very often).

Last edited:

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
600 lbs and septic aint no joke. Anyone who has experienced the aftereffects of some strong antibiotics knows the ravage that it does on a normal body - now imagine that with the 600 lb situashun and it becomes exponentially more horrific.

( spoiler alert, its massive, relentless, caustic, diarrhea that can leave your behind looking like one of those red-assed primates if it is not babywiped, washed and dried carefully every single time you go to the bathroom.)
Thanks for that cheery image. Care for a tomato?
monkeybutt_tomato.jpg

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
I don't want the bitch to die, but also I truly don't care if it does happen
A rapid decline of health followed by several months/years of suffering, agony, and pain as her body shuts down and inevitably expires at a very early age is just the natural conclusion of this story. At this point it's not really about well wishing or hoping or being a hater for that matter. It's just reality. This is what happens when you decide you need fast food every meal, 20 times a day and think health and fitness aren't for you.

Anyone at this point could take one quick look at Amber and give a fairly accurate, truthful statement of "you're gonna die, soon." And you know what, I'm sure she's been told as much, frequently, maybe even by Doctors. But for the most part she just laughs it off, figures nothing too bad's happened up til now so it's fine, and hey everyone passes on peacefully in their sleep eventually right? who cares if its a bit sooner for her?... But you can see as her health declines and she has more problems, more pain, she's coming to the realization that it aint gonna be quick and merciful, and the fear is just beginning to set in.

But not enough fear that she doesn't want some burgers, pizza, liquid sugar, candy bars etc etc after going to the hospital. Yeah, that's why we're here.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net

( spoiler alert, its massive, relentless, caustic, diarrhea that can leave your behind looking like one of those red-assed primates if it is not babywiped, washed and dried carefully every single time you go to the bathroom.)
As uncomfortable as that seems, it's often the nurse aids that deal with the gross stuff. Probably makes them wish a raw ass was the worst of their troubles.

Sepsis can often cause secondary pneumonia, and as I mentioned in another post with my mother's experience, it can make you lose the use of your limbs if it goes too far and starts shutting down your body. So in my mother's case, she couldn't get herself to the bathroom. She couldn't get herself to the bedside commode, she had to call for help every time she had to go (not good for the semi-lucid), and they had to help her on/off the bedside commode. Because of rigidity in the limbs, it made a 5' 115lb woman too heavy for for just one aide. As soon as they'd get her bed cleaned (ugh) and get her cleaned from the commode, she had to go again. Finally, they just left her on the commode for a while at a time because she developed pneumonia (on top of already having COPD) so her oxygen sat would go down to like 60 when they tried to move her. It was shit all day, all night. Constant changes of sheets and bed pads, just constant ugh. And when someone can't move themselves but they're trying to fight against help, well, poo ends up inadvertently getting flung.

In Ambers case, she's hardly mobile to begin with and I think that would make a bedpan difficult and probably only filled properly some of the time. But lifting her to a bedside commode and then back seems like it would be an impossible task for most nurses and techs. I don't think they could leave her on it for 40 minutes or an hour at a time because it would create circulation issues. The only thing I can imagine is treating her like an infant with diapers and then cleaning and changing her when they got around to it (note: surprise to nobody, they don't get around to it as frequently as one would hope)

But none of that really matters because sepsis would kill her, unless it was caught VERY early. Once the organs start shutting down, they have to really work with the antibiotic formula so that you are getting enough per your weight, but not so much that would cause further kidney failure, for example. For a 600lb person, her organs are probably always in some state of mild distress, sepsis would make that worse, but there's no way they could get enough antibiotic into someone her size without shutting down organs like kidneys. I might be completely wrong, but I don't think antibiotic toxicity limits increase in proportion to person's size and dosage needs.

Moonpie

Ride The Lightening. Fade To Black.
kiwifarms.net

And also the strong antibiotics-most of the time- cause secondary infections(yeast among others) ...because they wipe out all the bacteria- good and bad.
It's all downhill from here. She hasn't even seen the WORST yet. But oh she will.
It's inevitable. She doesn't want to lose weight. She's more so in denial. Somehow in her fucked up autistic brain she does not see how fucking massive she is.
Even if a big miracle were to cause her to lose a bunch of weight- damage is done- done. She's been way too fat for way too long. I can't even imagine how fucking large her heart and liver are.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino