Emergency Room Visits | Something is Wrong 11/14/19 -

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
As uncomfortable as that seems, it's often the nurse aids that deal with the gross stuff. Probably makes them wish a raw ass was the worst of their troubles.

Sepsis can often cause secondary pneumonia, and as I mentioned in another post with my mother's experience, it can make you lose the use of your limbs if it goes too far and starts shutting down your body. So in my mother's case, she couldn't get herself to the bathroom. She couldn't get herself to the bedside commode, she had to call for help every time she had to go (not good for the semi-lucid), and they had to help her on/off the bedside commode. Because of rigidity in the limbs, it made a 5' 115lb woman too heavy for for just one aide. As soon as they'd get her bed cleaned (ugh) and get her cleaned from the commode, she had to go again. Finally, they just left her on the commode for a while at a time because she developed pneumonia (on top of already having COPD) so her oxygen sat would go down to like 60 when they tried to move her. It was shit all day, all night. Constant changes of sheets and bed pads, just constant ugh. And when someone can't move themselves but they're trying to fight against help, well, poo ends up inadvertently getting flung.
Damn, dude. Sorry about your mom.

In Ambers case, she's hardly mobile to begin with and I think that would make a bedpan difficult and probably only filled properly some of the time. But lifting her to a bedside commode and then back seems like it would be an impossible task for most nurses and techs. I don't think they could leave her on it for 40 minutes or an hour at a time because it would create circulation issues. The only thing I can imagine is treating her like an infant with diapers and then cleaning and changing her when they got around to it (note: surprise to nobody, they don't get around to it as frequently as one would hope)
A bunch of people on MSHPL have pads on their beds. They're always naked anyhow, or draped in a sheet, and their caretakers just heave against their blubber to roll them up on one side to partially pull away the soiled pad and get a new one in place, then do the same on the other side, then wash down the nether regions of the person they've helped get to the size of 4.5 people. The stench off unwashed, sweaty blubber, with skin/pressure sores, oozing pus, and piss and shit must be absolutely horrendous to anyone not living with it 24/7. I expect it must be like the people on Hoarders who no longer recognize just how much like an open sewer their homes (and they) smell.

But none of that really matters because sepsis would kill her, unless it was caught VERY early. Once the organs start shutting down, they have to really work with the antibiotic formula so that you are getting enough per your weight, but not so much that would cause further kidney failure, for example. For a 600lb person, her organs are probably always in some state of mild distress, sepsis would make that worse, but there's no way they could get enough antibiotic into someone her size without shutting down organs like kidneys. I might be completely wrong, but I don't think antibiotic toxicity limits increase in proportion to person's size and dosage needs.
I'd say her organs are by this point in fairly significant distress - certainly her liver is, given her color, and her heart, given her huffing and puffing. If we go with this latest ER visit being yet another UTI, with a possible kidney infection, it's entirely possible her kidneys are giving up a giant NOPE NOPE NOPE and she is, as usual, ignoring it until it gets to the point of yet another ER visit.

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
Oh please do.
Inquiring minds want to know.
Can't believe you begged me to do this but @SituationTypeThing pretty much explained what is needed of how these bariatric patients die. But the problem is that this explanation is only part of the full experience of how these fatties die.

I'm sure there are hallucinations and episodes of psychosis, too. All health practitioners must be so frustrated since the organs have broken down so that life-saving amounts of medication can't be administered. They can't move much at all, so it would be a constant mix of fluid/high dose of lasix/medical assistant changing the bed pad. I watched my mom though sepsis, she was touch and go there for a while, and she's tiny. I can't even imagine how horrible it is for the morbidly obese. And the hallucinations and psychosis are terrifying. Imagine a 600lb woman lashing out because she thinks the nurse is there to rape her along with the two other (non existent) nurses at her side. My mom saw cake a lot. Oh, look over there, soandso brought me my favorite cake. Um, nobody's bringing cake to the hospital. It's there, look at it... I would have used more coconut, but wow!" ten minutes later "SOMEONE TOOK MY CAKE? WHO TOOK MY CAKE? WHO ATE MY BIRTHDAY CAKE????????" Now imagine it's not a tiny senior citizen, but a 600lb amber screaming for her stolen (imaginary) cake.

*this was about sepsis, as yours was a repy to someone about sepsis. I don't even want to think of the horror and sadness of straightforward bariatric-related death.
Remember, this is just about sepsis alone. With bariatric patients, sepsis doesn't just happen. Think about those yeasty and moldy fat folds between those rolls with their sweat mixing in to them complete with the chaffing between their rolls. That creates discomfort.

Asides from that, then there's kidney failure, aka ESRD (end stage renal disease) which requires dialysis which means having two needles in the arm from the dialysis machine on a daily basis. Most bariatric patients with ESRD have heart catheters, which is strongly recommended against, for dialysis because they think it is less painful but these catheters make their hearts more vulnerable. People with ESRD often complain about their breaths smelling like ammonia because if their kidneys cannot filter the toxins out of their blood properly, toxins build up in their blood leading to pain and fluid build-up in the body. Pretty much instead of piss being filtered out of the blood through the kidneys, it's piss being built-up in the bloodstream. With Amber moving as little as possible to "be more comfortable" and only move to relieve herself, she's pretty much setting up herself for ESRD. Once she has it, food won't taste so good to her anymore.

Of course what I just described above is still only part of the pain that these fat fucks go through before they're finally gone.

Then again, this is Amber we're talking about here so the concept of delayed gratification is foreign to her.

Last edited:

Chamaelirium

~* I don't actually like pizza *~
kiwifarms.net
Chronic Illness Munchy Saga, when?
Not ever. Amber will be swearing she's ~*actually losing weight and getting healthy!*~ until the very end. Isn't a munchy a generally healthy person faking illness on the internet for attention? Amber might clickbait, but at the end of the day she is a genuinely ill 600 lb gorl on edge of death, likely suffering from t2 diabetes, cellulitis, lipadema, etc who is trying to tell us how healthy she is. In a way, she's the opposite of a munchy

Who Now

kiwifarms.net
She said in the last video that it's the same mattress they sleep on, it just gets dragged between rooms for her.
She says everyone cares about her so they don't mind the mattress, but come on. What a pain in the ass, dragging it back and forth and then Becks has to rearrange pillow mountain every time. You know damn well, its not Ham dragging it back and forth.

She did say she was sitting on her shelf ass on the floor
How does she even get up? Even if Becks tried to pull her up thats not enough leverage

She knows. She simply doesn't want to. If she'd just embrace that, admit that she doesn't want to lose weight, then go about her business, at least that would be more honest than what she's doing now.
I know it sounds spergy but I think a part of her thinks conscience or unconsciously that her youtube channel has more subs and views the bigger she gets. Her logic does not allow for the fact that people just don't like her, she thinks its 100% all about her weight. So in ALR logic, the bigger she gets the more money she will make. This fits in nicely with just wanting to eat.

cellulitis,
Can a medical Kiwi explain why fats get this? and how, if any, lymphadema affects it and the process

PittyKitty

kiwifarms.net
Not ever. Amber will be swearing she's ~*actually losing weight and getting healthy!*~ until the very end. Isn't a munchy a generally healthy person faking illness on the internet for attention? Amber might clickbait, but at the end of the day she is a genuinely ill 600 lb gorl on edge of death, likely suffering from t2 diabetes, cellulitis, lipadema, etc who is trying to tell us how healthy she is. In a way, she's the opposite of a munchy
in all fairness i thought munchy from munchies....

krazy orange cat

kiwifarms.net

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She says everyone cares about her so they don't mind the mattress, but come on. What a pain in the ass, dragging it back and forth and then Becks has to rearrange pillow mountain every time. You know damn well, its not Ham dragging it back and forth.

How does she even get up? Even if Becks tried to pull her up thats not enough leverage

I know it sounds spergy but I think a part of her thinks conscience or unconsciously that her youtube channel has more subs and views the bigger she gets. Her logic does not allow for the fact that people just don't like her, she thinks its 100% all about her weight. So in ALR logic, the bigger she gets the more money she will make. This fits in nicely with just wanting to eat.

Can a medical Kiwi explain why fats get this? and how, if any, lymphadema affects it and the process
The skin gets stretched to the limit, so it gets injured easily. Combine that with being unable to clean under folds, etc, and infections like cellulitis form.

Lymphedema affects the lymph system, which is used to clean up waste in the body. When white blood cells come to clean up infections, it’s disposed of through the lymph system. Lymphedema is a disorder if that system so infections are also more likely.

People who are normal weight can get Lymphedema when lymph nodes are injured removed, but fat people often/always get it.

Those who are curious about how deathfats die can read Chance Carmichael’s thread. He was a 700 lb cow who was sexually turned on by his own fat, and he started getting infections, and his kidneys shutdown. He had two major hospitalizations and after the last one decided he had to lose. But it was too late. He got an infection that wouldn’t heal, even with a wound vac, and died. its all documented here, including his own nasty denials.

Erins Wifey

I'm just here for the hate parade
kiwifarms.net
Can someone with medical knowledge attempt to compile her symptoms and come up with a possible diagnosis?
I’m late to the party, as usual, but I have some guesses on ALs possible maladies.... My first thought was cellulitis. How she was describing her symptoms sounded very much like the story she told about having cellulitis when she was in one of the group homes. My second thought was it has to have something to do with her sugar, maybe as severe as ketoacidosis. That dx usually requires hospitalization, but I can see our gorl balling up her fists, throwing a tantrum and screaming “I need to be home with muh furbaybeeesss! Becky can take care of meeee!” I also think that may be why she went back to the ER the next day🤷🏼‍♀️ But what do I know? I’m just some asshole on the internet..

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just to up the horror levels if it’s not been mentioned already .

One negative side effect of many antibiotics is that kills the good bacteria in your body too. Yeast infections are really common when women take antibiotics due to it screwing up the natural balance in your lady bits. Morbidly obese ppl get yeast infections in their fat folds and all kinds of non-vagina places. These antibiotics could up the stank ass smell of Amber to ungodly levels.

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
Those who are curious about how deathfats die can read Chance Carmichael’s thread. He was a 700 lb cow who was sexually turned on by his own fat, and he started getting infections, and his kidneys shutdown.
LOL at cow there. Hahahaha.
Morbidly obese ppl get yeast infections in their fat folds and all kinds of non-vagina places.
Non-vagina places that look like vagina places which may also look like ass cheeks with cracks in the middle.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Those who are curious about how deathfats die can read Chance Carmichael’s thread. He was a 700 lb cow who was sexually turned on by his own fat, and he started getting infections, and his kidneys shutdown. He had two major hospitalizations and after the last one decided he had to lose. But it was too late. He got an infection that wouldn’t heal, even with a wound vac, and died. its all documented here, including his own nasty denials.
The Beast and Chance are incredibly similar, the denial about not smelling bad and being able to bath everyday by themselves (sure Jan).
People around him stated that he smelled really fucking bad, is impossible our gorl being any different at the almost same BMI, plus women are more prone to genital yeast infections, causing bad discharges and the famous "rotten fish" odour... one can wonder her Big gorl "hygiene" tips for that.
I bet if she could she would fuck her own flaps also, she already eyefuck herself all the time.
Also in her second visit to the ER she wasn't wearing her leggings, she was wearing the sausage case dress, one can assume whatever the thing that came up was, is in an area that the dress will give easy access... mmmm laygs???? or the unknown by God moisty dark places???

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino