Emergency Room Visits | Something is Wrong 11/14/19 -

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To the ppl hating for her being worried about a 102°F fever, imagine this: you're in your late 20's but you have the health of a dying old woman due to your weight and diet. Because correct me if I'm wrong, but don't ppl her size have weaker immune systems and stuff?
People her size have a weaker everything. Their lungs have to struggle against the weight of the fat to draw in breath and even then they struggle to get enough oxygen circulating through their systems because of the sheer size of their bodies. Their hearts work several times harder to keep blood pumping through all of their skin and fat and then on top of that every single, major movement is a serious strain, because imagine that every time you lifted your arm you were doing a 70lbs bicep curl or overhead press, and every time you stood up you were deadlifting 400lbs.

In a normal human and within moderation, moving an excess amount of weight in a controlled way can be very healthy. For a morbidly obese person it translates into a body that is constantly under physical strain, and that's forcing the lungs and the heart to work even harder than they already have to. That's without even having to get into the stress that's placed on the liver and kidneys and the gastrointestinal tracts which are processing more food and toxins in a single day than most people will process in an entire week, which is only exacerbated whenever these people drink, forcing their livers to process even more toxins.

It's like filling a car with watered-down gasoline and running the engine as hard as you can all day, every day.

It's one of the reasons why the morbidly obese heal so slowly: Their body is so busy trying to repair and maintain so many other things that it can't properly prioritize injuries because in a way they're in a constant state of injury. On top of that their diets are almost exclusively useless garbage with so little nutrition that the body is struggling to pull in the "building blocks" it needs to repair itself, which is also strained by the constant, inadequate supply of oxygen, which is slowing down every single system's ability to operate even further.

Morbid obesity is an incredibly delicate "balancing act" and if a single, major injury or infection occurs, then even modern medicine will struggle to save them. Just look at that incredibly minor "cat scratch" on her arm, and now imagine how quickly she'd recover from a broken leg or how well her body would fight a raging infection.

The moral of the story is that excessive amounts of shitty food just isn't worth the misery it brings.

mekalekahi

gunna go home,take a lexapro and start the chili
kiwifarms.net
jeanne.jpg

I dont know if any of you have seen this episode of 600lb life, but she had bad hygiene like our gorl and her mother didn't wipe her properly so she got a BAD purple festering infection in between her legs and ass cheeks. She didn't bathe like AL either. I'm not saying Amber is close to what this woman's condition is, but i doubt Becky was trained on how to clean up a 600lb person well especially one that doesn't shower. Alot of them seem to bathe regularly which our girl does not.

This is fucked but part of me wonders if AL goes to the bathroom and cleans herself as much as she can until Becky comes home from wherever and cleans up as much as she can. Like during Becky being away for a day or 2 she sat in her own mess a bit? She may have urine burn and skin rawness from all this that could infect. 😣

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1014338

I dont know if any of you have seen this episode of 600lb life, but she had bad hygiene like our gorl and her mother didn't wipe her properly so she got a BAD purple festering infection in between her legs and ass cheeks. She didn't bathe like AL either. I'm not saying Amber is close to what this woman's condition is, but i doubt Becky was trained on how to clean up a 600lb person well especially one that doesn't shower. Alot of them seem to bathe regularly which our girl does not.
This woman didn't accept Dr Now help in the end and was back to live in the middle of the dirt with her also decomposing rancid mother, and both are still alive, these Beasts are stronger than the worst bacteria, virus or fungi.
Hambo said over and over that Beggy DOES NOT help her AT ALL with any hygiene needs, because is NOT sexy.
We all know Dustyn was trained to clean old people, Hambo always said Dustyn was good cleaning her booboos, maybe is what killed the Sexiness of their relationship.

This is fucked but part of me wonders if AL goes to the bathroom and cleans herself as much as she can until Becky comes home from wherever and cleans up as much as she can. Like during Becky being away for a day or 2 she sat in her own mess a bit? She may have urine burn and skin rawness from all this that could infect. 😣
The shit stick is still our best guess.... but even so, she will drip urine and discharge all day, and her shelf ass is so massive, must be like a puzzle to find anything, even if she manages to open the laygs the entrance is still blocked by her FUPadema and trunk thighs, plus all the tits folds and flaps to clean with her fat T-rex arms, no idea how she would do it without any help at all from a carer or disable people accessories (bariatric shower chair, poop chair, cane, walker, etc), in her own words: SHE DOESN'T NEED IT, LOL!

toilet_rainbow

like a monster truck in the nightlife
kiwifarms.net
The showers at my YMCA have benches, but they’re more for placing your shampoo somewhere versus for a 600 pound person to sit.

View attachment 1014338

OMFG Jeanne. Jeanne was like the coveted Hoarders/My 600 Pound Life crossover episode. Dust and cobwebs everywhere, roaches climbing on limbs, and nine dogs in the house. Her hygiene was legendarily bad even by 600 Pound Life standards. She had feces in her leg sores! Oh, and she smoked by a gas pump while crying “muh fatness” when people inevitably stared. Her mother also had a severe hernia and would’ve died if Dr Now didn’t intervene. That’s not even going into Jeanne’s father situation type deal. Easily the biggest train wreck of season 7. They’re both still alive but I think Jeanne will die in bed once her mother goes (if she doesn’t go before Mom).

phoenixrrt762

kiwifarms.net
So how fat does someone have to be for the nurse to hand them a hat or a funnel? Like for a human they'll hand you a cup and point you toward the bathroom. Do they send Amber to the bathroom with the cup and funnel and Becky to help or do they just have her pee on the bed with a pad over and hold a cup under it?

The mechanics of Amber have got to be harder than dealing with a fragile elderly or a paraplegic.

At what stage of fat does the nurse assume the fatty can't toilet like a human?
They may have straight cathed her.
Just saying, since she can’t ambulate well, and they probably wouldn’t want to deal with someone her size falling.

Inquiring minds want to know.
It’s horrible, if they are critical, they either are on a vent or on BiPap, so imagine being awake, miserable because you probably have sepsis, they are probably giving you about 3 antibiotics at that point, along with heart meds, lasix, maybe even continuing dialysis if your kidneys are shutting down...they are trying to control your blood sugar, you have your organs shutting down, we have a mask blowing air into your mouth so you can breath, until you get so bad we have to put a tube into your throat to ventilate you, then put a hole in your neck if you survive more than a week or 2. It’s a miserable fucking way to go and it’s just heartbreaking. It eventually burns critical care workers out.
I just touched on the horrors, there’s more to it, ask any nurse on here. I’m looking at it from my training standpoint.

that’s her future if she doesn’t wise up ASAP.

Last edited by a moderator:

Who Now

kiwifarms.net
Just look at that incredibly minor "cat scratch" on her arm,
And she probably has more chance of infection because she admitted she picks at her scratches. I'm sure dirty fingernails and the wound constantly being exposed doesn't help

cleans herself as much as she can until Becky comes home
Maybe not. Maybe she does it until she can't and then leaves it. She doesn't really care as long as she thinks she is covering it up

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino