Emergency Room Visits | Something is Wrong 11/14/19 -

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
..... The sooner you drop the big, but healthy bullshit and acknowledge what a complete fuck-up you've been, the longer you might live.
Like that would ever happen. Not. You just keep doing you, Hamber. You know what's best for you.
Yup, that will never happen. Big Al would DIE to spite the haydurs. I don't really care what exactly is wrong with Al, I do know it's something she finds embarrassing and it's something caused directly by her weight and she can't fit it neatly into her "big but hulthy" narrative. And if Thumby isn't helping her care for/treat it it's gonna get worse and worse and sepsis is a bitch.
Have fun Al.

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
I have a slightly different theory, concerning Albert’s diagnosis. I think she has Mononucleosis.

The rash: Mono often causes a rash, usually on the face and upper body. Our gorl has been developing this rash, on her face and chest, since the donateen vlog.
The gallstone/kidney situation: Mono causes soreness of the abdomen, due to enlargement of the spleen. DoctorLynn isnt very well versed in anatomy, so she chalks this up to her typical gastrointestinal woes or gallbladder/kidney stones.
Fever: I mean, this is a pretty standard symptom of most infections/viruses.
Fatigue & malaise: a hallmark symptom of Mono. This symptom could be easily overlooked, due to Al’s natural disposition, but she has made several comments the last two videos i.e. “I feel like I’m falling apart.”, “My brain feels drunk”, etc.
The ER “Mouth situation”: Mono can cause extremely dry mouth, most likely because it attacks the glands.

And lastly, the shame. I know this is typical behavior of our gorl, but I have a feeling if it was nothing scandalous, she’d proudly announce it for pity points. Mononucleosis is also known as the “kissing disease”, and she knows if we found out she caught it, we would bust her balls until the end of time.

I may be completely off base, but the symptoms seem to match up fairly well.
Mono is a virus, tho. Antibiotics are useless against a virus. She wasn't complaining of a sore throat, either. That's a decent theory, though.

"I'm gong to heal with medicine, hopefully" is either IlliterateLynn using the wrong word (lol) or it's a telling clue. So, maybe the cellulitis/stair wound people are right.

slewbeast

kiwifarms.net
Interesting theory but mono isn't anything to be ashamed of, it's not like it's an STI or something.

I don't think she'd keep quiet if that's what it was. I think she'd want to tell people actually.
I agree it’s nothing to be ashamed of, but you know Albert’s superior intellect; because it’s called the “kissing disease”, you can only get it by kissing.

Mono is a virus, tho. Antibiotics are useless against a virus. She wasn't complaining of a sore throat, either. That's a decent theory, though.

"I'm gong to heal with medicine, hopefully" is either IlliterateLynn using the wrong word (lol) or it's a telling clue. So, maybe the cellulitis/stair wound people are right.
This was along the lines of my though process. Since it’s a virus, antibiotics won’t help. I’m torn on whether the doctor didn’t write her anything and told her to take Tylenol/Advil or whether he did indeed write her antibiotics and she just decided not to share that with us.
Since antibiotics have different uses, she might’ve figured out that telling us what they were would give us a better idea of her diagnosis.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
I’ve been wondering about a breakup. A few months before Destiny broke up with Amber, she was always in the background ignoring her and on her phone, completely apathetic, and Amber had to screech at her shit like “isn’t this kyuteeee babe?‽” just to get any response. I’m sensing a pattern.
Don't fool yourselves, unless Necky wins the lottery she will NEVER leave The Beast, she has nothing, no job, no car (is in The Beast's name), no money to pay another rent and now no health, how she will pay if she need something her insurance does not cover, like expensive glasses.
Her mother even said she has rights to half of Hambo's money because she does the housework and clean after the Pets.

For everyone saying she wasted resources by going to the ER, if she weren’t the size of a house this would be true, but for someone her size doctors will sometimes suggest that they go sooner rather than later because what you and I can nap and hydrate away can knock them on their sizable ass. The chills especially caught my attention, she’s never complained about that before. I think we’ll start seeing more ER trips, more medicine, more “I’m sick but don’t want to talk about it,” etc. it’s happening, gorls.
There's a video ( can't remember which one) she tells a story of when she "almost" died due to cellulitis in her laygs (she was in foster care still at the time), If anyone can link the video you guys will see she describe the EXACTLY same symptoms as this time, the only difference is that before she could see her laygs turning red/purple/black and now she couldn't see what part of the body was affected first (one can wonder), she also said they gave her leaflets about cellulitis ( for NO reason) when she was treating the "infected" belly button.
To me is pretty obvious the cellulitis infection isn't clearing up and is recurrent this whole year worst than ever,
Necky needs to step up the "cleaning The Beast game" asap or it'll never stop and perhaps get worst.
Maybe was the reason Dustyn is back, in Dustyn's era, Hambo used to say that she used to "take care" so well of her "booboos"... (blargh)

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
This was along the lines of my though process. Since it’s a virus, antibiotics won’t help. I’m torn on whether the doctor didn’t write her anything and told her to take Tylenol/Advil or whether he did indeed write her antibiotics and she just decided not to share that with us.
Since antibiotics have different uses, she might’ve figured out that telling us what they were would give us a better idea of her diagnosis.
That's a good point. She's never been specific about medication, but general. If they'd prescribed her anything, she would be oinking about how expensive it was like she did last time, which would be less money for the homeless!

Now I'm doubting everything. Everything!

It's sad the poor will have to endure a harsh winter with skid marks in their underpants after their generous toilet paper benefactor was felled by some untreatable mystery plague only time can heal. God willing.

Old Man Abe

Oldy but moldy
kiwifarms.net
Fuck off
Holy shit! I don't know why I only realized just now but a quarter of a century ago, I boned this chick that looked exactly like Amberlynn does now! Her name was Olga, rather fittingly. I thought it would be funny. Spoiler alert: it wasn't, except for how I had to roll like three times to get off of her the day after. For a moment, I thought I'd be caught in the folds 'til jeebus returned.
Good times.
Edit: TMI? Don't be ridiculous, that's the perfect amount of I!

Last edited:

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit! I don't know why I only realized just now but a quarter of a century ago, I boned this chick that looked exactly like Amberlynn does now! Her name was Olga, rather fittingly. I thought it would be funny. Spoiler alert: it wasn't, except for how I had to roll like three times to get off of her the day after. For a moment, I thought I'd be caught in the folds 'til jeebus returned.
Good times.
Edit: TMI? Don't be ridiculous, that's the perfect amount of I!

I miss Sneasel.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
She could use mono to her advantage, if that's what she has. She would LOOOOOOVE the long, sciency name of the illness & listening to her mangle it would be a giggle. "Maaaaawnonooooclosis"... If that had been her diagnosis, the ER staff would have told her to rest lots & the rest of the basics & told her recovery can take up to a year. Damned straight that would have been the perfect excuse not to change anything because... "muh mono..."

YOUR MOM

Jello Pudding and Rape
kiwifarms.net
She could use mono to her advantage, if that's what she has. She would LOOOOOOVE the long, sciency name of the illness & listening to her mangle it would be a giggle. "Maaaaawnonooooclosis"... If that had been her diagnosis, the ER staff would have told her to rest lots & the rest of the basics & told her recovery can take up to a year. Damned straight that would have been the perfect excuse not to change anything because... "muh mono..."
I could imagine her luring Destiny over and licking the rim of a soda can or glass to intentionally infect her for the romance of it.

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
No one's commenting on the way she said dose?? Do-say of Colors? WTF Hambeast; she can't be that exceptional.

Her skin looked horrifying at the ER, I think she has some sort of infection. I agree with the others, it's probably cellulitis, somewhere down south, which is why she won't talk about it or mention it. Ooor could she have a diabetic foot infection from her untreated diabetes?? On the Good Doctor, there was a guy with diabetes who had a raging foot infection, it was so bad there were maggots in it. 🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

I don't think it's mono, mono is treated with steroids and/or antibiotics right? Plus you get really swollen tonsils making it hard to swallow anything; I doubt she would've eaten pizza.

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
Just imagine for a second that your elderly parent/grandparent/friend has experienced an episode of cardiac chest pain necessitating a trip to the nearest ER which just happens to be located in Bumfuck KY. You arrive at the hospital worried sick. only to be faced with a 600 LB log-jam of blubber stinking up the waiting room / admissions ward.

You watch as this gigantic reeking beast alternately films people without them knowing, eyefucks herself in her phone camera, makes duck lips, and shrieks at a weird looking flabby-chinned creature in a spongebob hoodie who also appears to be so depressed that an emergency psych consult may be in order.

Meanwhile, your relative/friend requires medical help, but because at least seven nurses and medical technicians are required to get a urine and blood samples from the blubber-ball, not to mention help her get up onto the bed (and let's not forget the two nurses who have suffered permanent back and shoulder damage in the process of trying to heave the beast), your relative/friend goes into cardiac arrest and there aren't enough medical staff available to assist.

Your relative/friend has paid for medical insurance all their life, takes care of themselves as well as they can, listens to their doctor when they advise lifestyle changes and/or medication requirements, and yet here they are in an ER receiving less than optimal care because an entitled, ignorant piece of shit refuses to take any accountability for her own lifestyle choices that have led her to this situation.

The final insult is that the smell in the ER is so bad that you can literally taste the rotting fupa tissue in your mouth.

Last edited:

IBrokeBob

kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure how long you've been watching Amberlynn, but funnily enough she has always claimed that eating hulthy triggers her gallstones more than anything else. That's what she claims.

Actually it's one of the reasons she gives (she claims) for failing to lose weight. She's afraid it will aggravate muh stones.
I get the feeling that she should have had that gall bladder out but hasnt due to the cost and the huge complication caused by her weight. Its truly a simple procedure, outpatient even. Except for when you are 600 lbs.

Small PL. I had a gallbladder removal a few months back ( im old, not fat) . Its an outpatient procedure, really. 3 small holes in your abdomen and thats it. You are easily walking within hours after surgery and expected to do so to make sure your lungs can clear. No big deal at all.

But at 600 lbs, recovery would be a bitch. Can you imagine the horror of worrying about Amberlynn falling on you after surgery if you try to help her walk. Poor becky could be risking her life. The volunteer local fire dept cant be sending a crew out to help ya girl get up to pee every few hours.

Plus you usually have to change your diet after surgery if you eat high fat or you will have issues. (Apparently eating lots of geasy, fatty things can cause digestive issues and sudden diarrhea which would be horrific considering the speed al travels. And guess who would have to clean up such a mess for.our gorl who cant even wipe her own bottom?
No one's commenting on the way she said dose?? Do-say of Colors? WTF Hambeast; she can't be that exceptional.

Her skin looked horrifying at the ER, I think she has some sort of infection. I agree with the others, it's probably cellulitis, somewhere down south, which is why she won't talk about it or mention it. Ooor could she have a diabetic foot infection from her untreated diabetes?? On the Good Doctor, there was a guy with diabetes who had a raging foot infection, it was so bad there were maggots in it. 🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

I don't think it's mono, mono is treated with steroids and/or antibiotics right? Plus you get really swollen tonsils making it hard to swallow anything; I doubt she would've eaten pizza.
Well maggots do contribute more to society than amberlynn.

Maggots do a great job and some are even employed by drs to deal with dead tissue. See, they will only eat the dead decayed flesh so they clean wounds perfectly. Even better than a doc can do in many cases.

its gruesome but true. Maggots have helped more people than amberlynn.

Concerned Vagino-American

the invasive, probing fingers of Amber's cousin
kiwifarms.net
Destiny looks like she licks floors and windows on the reg so she's probably got a pretty beefy immune system
I can't imagine Dana's cootch is much cleaner, so I'd have to agree with you.

Big Al would DIE to spite the haydurs.
Yeah, she's actively working on it.

smallmilk

good for you
kiwifarms.net
Don't fool yourselves, unless Necky wins the lottery she will NEVER leave The Beast, she has nothing, no job, no car (is in The Beast's name), no money to pay another rent and now no health, how she will pay if she need something her insurance does not cover, like expensive glasses.
Her mother even said she has rights to half of Hambo's money because she does the housework and clean after the Pets.

There's a video ( can't remember which one) she tells a story of when she "almost" died due to cellulitis in her laygs (she was in foster care still at the time), If anyone can link the video you guys will see she describe the EXACTLY same symptoms as this time, the only difference is that before she could see her laygs turning red/purple/black and now she couldn't see what part of the body was affected first (one can wonder), she also said they gave her leaflets about cellulitis ( for NO reason) when she was treating the "infected" belly button.
To me is pretty obvious the cellulitis infection isn't clearing up and is recurrent this whole year worst than ever,
Necky needs to step up the "cleaning The Beast game" asap or it'll never stop and perhaps get worst.
Maybe was the reason Dustyn is back, in Dustyn's era, Hambo used to say that she used to "take care" so well of her "booboos"... (blargh)
What if this was an assassination attempt by Becky?

mekalekahi

gunna go home,take a lexapro and start the chili
kiwifarms.net
I dont think its because shes sick, but her brain seems to be shutting down. She kept asking Becky in the last vid and this one what simple terms were called almost like shes so lazy that she refuses to think of words. Same with her vocabulary, bigger words like subscription she slurs out like a little kid.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino