Emergency Room Visits | Something is Wrong 11/14/19 -

Cataloons

Kiwis gonna kiwi.
kiwifarms.net
Can someone with medical knowledge attempt to compile her symptoms and come up with a possible diagnosis?
Sudden onset of feeling like shit, fever, doctors not prescribing antibiotics the first visit, and a sudden recovery is textbook virus. She was probably given antibiotics on the second visit to shut her up, not because she needed them. It didn't present as cold/flu or gastro, so probably just an opportunistic infection that burned itself out without any special manifestations.

TL : DR; she's unhealthy to the point that something that an average person's immune system could shrug off is enough to make her sick.

gay frogs

kiwifarms.net
Sudden onset of feeling like shit, fever, doctors not prescribing antibiotics the first visit, and a sudden recovery is textbook virus. She was probably given antibiotics on the second visit to shut her up, not because she needed them. It didn't present as cold/flu or gastro, so probably just an opportunistic infection that burned itself out without any special manifestations.

TL : DR; she's unhealthy to the point that something that an average person's immune system could shrug off is enough to make her sick.
With the emergence of antibiotic resistant bacteria, doctors are not giving out antibiotics just to shut people up, especially in a hospital where awareness is highest.

PotatoSalad4711

Becky’s Drawings
kiwifarms.net
I just noticed something, during the second ER visit she said “I might be getting antibiotics”. No confirmation. Guaranteed they kept that port in her arm just in case because no one wanted to go digging for another vein in that massive beast’s arm.

Also, after the first ER visit she says “medicine” will hopefully heal her. It’s confusing AF. VagueLynn in full force.

The dried lips could have just been her sitting outside in the cold. Hey, Amber, now is a good freaking time to use some of those one million lip balms you have!

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
Her dry lips are explained by fever, dehydration or both combined. I think she still minimizes her difficult excursions to the bathroom by trying to limit her fluids & at her size, she needs more than your average bear anyway. Everything she described, even though she tried to be vague, points to an infection. UTI, small cut or scratch, weeping lymphoedema or 1 of her many skin folds infecting. She has to have been warned by some doctor at some point that infections for her were far higher risk than for most & maybe that's why she's gets extra nervous when she thinks she might be getting sick. This time last year roughly, she said her doctor told us circulation in at least 1 leg is messed up & by its nature, lymphoedema involves badly compromised lymph circulation & lymph fluid contains a sea of "edible goodies" for bacteria to feast on. Not if, WHEN things go south for her, it may likely involve infection. An initially simple infection will move faster than any antibiotic & could lead to meningitis or encephalitis, pericarditis or endocarditis, septicemia & some other more ;out there; sites of deadly infection. Add to that the possibility of antibiotic resistance & she's screwed. Some of the last options in antibiotics are reserved for grave cases because the antibiotics themselves can lead to permanent damage of some crucial organ systems. Her 2nd ER visit, she mentioned the possibility of IV antibiotics so infection was definitely being considered. She also mentioned she was returning because something ELSE came up but didn't specify. "Medicine" was vague - did she initially get sent home & told to take Tylenol to control the fever, drink & rest? A new symptom may have cropped up or she may have reacted to an prescribed Rx. Normally she vlogs or mentions stopping to pick up prescriptions but not this time.

Red Mask

kiwifarms.net
I know that I said "if she dies, she dies", but once she does, then I suspect it won't be a quick one. Dying from an infection? Not exactly a peaceful, quick death. What's worse is that very few will be there for her once she finally does completely fall apart. And yet, you can bet that her family will be swarming for an inheritance.

Meh, I'm sure she'll manage a long life.

Who Now

kiwifarms.net
I think she thinks that when people talk about her dying, she thinks massive heart attack that immediately kills her. And in ALR logic, that doesn't sound that bad. She is just now getting a taste (ha ha) of her future. More and more complications and they will get harder to treat because of her weight.

I doubt she has mono Becky was sitting right there by her in the living room and I would think she would have to separate herself from everyone. I think the first er visit she got some skin cream or something "I'm gonna heal with medicine" and the second one, they gave her anti biotics "something else came up"

Then how do we know she has a tiny hole?
She said that she uses pads and Krystle uses tampons. lol

She's butthurt because she likely is trying to eat less but still ballooning because the fluid buildup is starting to escalate,
And she will end up admitting to viewers that her lymphadema is worse because now that will be the reason she is gaining weight, even with her journey

not to mention help her get up onto the bed (and let's not forget the two nurses who have suffered permanent back and shoulder damage i
They use these, but I don't know if they hold that much

b6db3f3573a0b2e346b9db23b5bec36b.jpg

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
Her dry lips are explained by fever, dehydration or both combined. I think she still minimizes her difficult excursions to the bathroom by trying to limit her fluids & at her size, she needs more than your average bear anyway.
But she's lidurally obsessed with waddur! Always talking about how much waddur she drinks! And buying waddur-related accessories! And showing us her half-empty Aquafina bottles! And waddur waddur waddur!

How can you possibly question her waddur intake, booboo?

Besides, it can't be a UTI because she wipes herself JUST FINE and her personal hygiene is BEYOND REPROACH. Didn't you see her deodorant review?

Nothing suspicious here, nosir.

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
OK it seems the diagnosis is a UTI remember when she had one earlier this year and how clammy she was about it. Its because her whole narrative of showering daily falls apart as most UTIs are caused by poor hygiene and its probably advanced quickly to kidneys.

So she probs went to hospital for the fever round one and the doctors told her to fuck off. Second time she probs described symptoms more as nurses and doctors are funny about fat patients they never really go in especially if she smells, they tend not to go near at all. Her comment about the flu being bittersweet is cunty AF. If she had the flu it would annihilate her because that on fat people is brutal.

Again the feeling drunk comment really common with advanced water infections and them making people mad, it makes people incredibly neurotic and it fucks with your senses. Her gull stones as well and a little google search found this interesting fact which I did not know.

I searched can gallstones kill?
1573888829634.png

Thats another fucker knocking on her doorstep too. The discoloration is interesting as we could be nearing liver failure time.

With a lot of super obese people they die with a final nail amongst a myriad of issues the problems with Amber thoughis that she is going to have all these near fatal illnesses and then one thing is going to finish her off. She is nearing borrowed time now because she is at the point she cannot lose weight because that Lymphodema is going to fuck her.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It seems very obvious that it was what other Kiwis said-a skin infection. Maybe in an embarrassing fold or maybe her naval again/still. The fact that she watched for her temp to go up meant she knew what number to look for thant meant an infection could go septic. The last time they said if it his 103, come in. So she did. Twice, because just the antibiotics weren’t working fast enough.

She’s getting to the time in her life that she knows she has to lose weight or die. She says she’s losing, and maybe she has a little, but that salad and pizza shows me she he still doesn’t get it She has no idea how to eat to lose, and we are, in fact, now on the very slow ride to death. Sure, she might lose a little because she went from 8k a day to 6k but it’ll creep up again. It should be 2 k and that’ll never happen. She’ll have infection after infection, she’ll fall causing more. Her body isn’t getting the nutrients to heal.

By the way, if the idiot would keep up with her PCP And see her regularly, than she could call that doc, explain the symptoms, and get admitted immediately with no wait. But she’d rather sit for 8 hours in a room with other sick people-that all make her better, I'm sure.

This is all inevitable for Amber. I said it years ago.

She’s definitely going downhill. The infections are ramping up, falls can be from diabetes, and she’s looks horrifying, reaction to the bad or not. Our Gorl is going downhill, and she’ll have to lose 200 lbs to start to see progress.

Wanna bet on that? Didn’t think so. :).

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
She’s getting to the time in her life that she knows she has to lose weight or die. She says she’s losing, and maybe she has a little,
She is gigantic. Even from a couple of months ago to today, it's clear she hasn't lost any weight. If she was losing, she'd film that shit and post it to stick it to the haydurs.

but that salad and pizza shows me she he still doesn’t get it She has no idea how to eat to lose,
She knows. She simply doesn't want to. If she'd just embrace that, admit that she doesn't want to lose weight, then go about her business, at least that would be more honest than what she's doing now.

and we are, in fact, now on the very slow ride to death. Sure, she might lose a little because she went from 8k a day to 6k but it’ll creep up again. It should be 2 k and that’ll never happen. She’ll have infection after infection, she’ll fall causing more. Her body isn’t getting the nutrients to heal.
She's had multiple ER visits this year, plus too many to count "I'm not feeling so good." moments. For someone who "never gets sick", she surely has had a bunch of issues. This ride may have started slowly, but it seems to be picking up steam.

By the way, if the idiot would keep up with her PCP And see her regularly, than she could call that doc, explain the symptoms, and get admitted immediately with no wait. But she’d rather sit for 8 hours in a room with other sick people-that all make her better, I'm sure.
Keeping a regular schedule with a doctor? She never sees anything to completion. Even this is beyond her. Plus, they'd all tell her that her diagnosis is fat and she doesn't want to hear anything other than "big but hulthy".

kiwifarms.net
She says she’s losing, and maybe she has a little
Am awful lot of people seem to forget that our ham-armed blob flat out said in her "Things I've Lied About" video that when her weight is brought up, she will always say she's losing weight when she isn't (or is actively gaining), as a sort of automatic self-defense mechanism.

If anyone believes she's actually losing weight any time she claims -- without any shred of proof and looking visibly larger every video -- they're as delusional as she is.

Last edited:

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
She skirts past another hospitalization.
Yeah, the ER visits are annoying - but she somehow always manages to be able to come back home.
When is she going to get a full blown hospitalization?
I'm wondering if they did want to admit her and she refused.

She was SO damn sheepish about the diagnosis. There was something else other than shame there. There was something else...

This is a woman who told the internet she's so fat she blew out her bellybutton. Amber has no shame.

This was a compound of mortal fear and denial. So she just went home to "heal with medicine, hopefully."

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino