Lolcow Emery Wagar / Amanda Wagar / heybluewrites and Yuki Rose / Chris Chitwood / yukirozuhime - Asexual troon couple, animal hoarders, send lots of fake legal threats, "I'm not playing games. I'm pressing charges."

Hamplanet Fitness

It looks like a birb and I want to pet it
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
pressing.jpg

(archive)

Amanda Wagar is what happens when a white girl is forced into the real world after college and realizes no one actually gives a shit about her. Currently, she calls herself Emery and identifies as nonbinary and "transmasculine," and uses they or he pronouns despite obviously being a white woman. Other Tumblr identities she has appropriated include asexuality, demisexuality, and aromanticism. She has been diagnosed with anxiety and ADHD and sometimes wields her anxiety as an excuse.

woman.jpg

Background

Wagar used to attend North Dakota State University, which, like everything else about her/her life, is depressing. While a student there, she wrote for the college newspaper. Most of her articles are about Pinterest finds and moodboards, further confirming she is the whitest woman to ever white woman.

Relationships

In college, Wagar was in a long-term relationship with a guy. At this time, she identified as a cis straight female. When the relationship fell apart, she began claiming she had been emotionally abused, then trooned out into the wild SJW caricature we see today.

Today, she is dating a man (archive) who looks like Chris-Chan post-troonsition. Her boyfriend goes by Yuki Rose (archive); his real name is Chris Chitwood. Despite being in a monogamous relationship, both of them identify as aromantic and asexual.

boyfriend.jpg

yukir.jpg

Chris-Chit is ex-military, and has bragged about being a "nuclear engineer" despite a lack of qualifications, and "special forces" when special ed is the only kind of special he is.

amulet.jpeg

Willow Smith would be ashamed.

Aromanticism and Asexuality

Amanda is very proud of her self-proclaimed aromanticism and asexuality. Most of her Facebook profile pictures involve that sort of coloring/imagery, and she frequently tweets on the subject. However, it's all a bunch of bullshit because, like every other simple white woman, evidence suggests she probably flicked herself raw watching The Notebook.

She commented on this (archive) cheesy romantic playlist:
cutest.jpg

aroness.jpg

(a)

On her Medium (a size she is clearly not; archive), Wagar has also written about her asexuality (archive) and alleged suicidal ideation (archive.)

"Pride month should be a month of celebration for me, but instead of feeling excited I’m filled with dread. It’s hard not to be wary when my identity is erased or invalidated more often than not." Hmm, let's see, straight white woman, you didn't just get the right to marry literally within this decade. You can safely hold hands with your partner in public. You won't face housing discrimination.

"I don’t believe in Pride that isn’t pride for everyone." Newsflash: Pride is for people who have struggled for their rights and acceptance. Well-off college-educated white women are not part of that.

"Let me be clear, some asexual people actually enjoy and have sex." If you have no sexual attraction or sex drive, why the fuck would you want to have sex? Sounds like some hetero-kweer Tumblr bullshit to me. In this article, she also admitted (archive) to being romantically and sexually attracted to her current boyfriend. How asexual and aromantic of her. In another article (archive), she claims that having a shared struggle shouldn't define who is and isn't in the LGBT community, and that straight people (like her current troon boyfriend) can be LGBT.

abused.jpg

(archive)

Hmm... maybe, just maybe being sexually abused (albeit non-forcefully) caused her to associate sex with trauma, and she confused that with asexuality.

Twitter Explosion

On Christmas Eve 2019, a Twitter user allegedly added Wagar's account to an "asexual genocide list." While such an effort would be pointless because asexuals are genetic dead ends, Wagar proceeded to have a meltdown of hilarious proportions. Archived links of all screenshots included.

cisynch.jpgthreats1.jpgthreats2.jpg
(a)
Obviously a cringe message because white girls can't troll, but Wagar's insane overreaction is something else:

killme.jpgallowed.jpgfbi.jpg
(a)
How entitled, to think that you have a *right* to not be called a freak on social media. Grow up.

jailtime.jpg
(a)

report.jpg
(a)

Seems a bit suspicious that a troll making death threats would say "r slur" instead of retard...
legal.jpg
(a)

Her boyfriend weighed in with an extremely hot take:
asanadult.jpg
(a)

coping.jpg
(a)

Then she went after Twitter:
fucked.jpg
(a)

complict.jpg
(a)

Twitter doesn't care because let's be real it's a white girl slapfight on the internet, but that didn't stop Wagar from sperging out at the automated email responses she got to her reports:
emails.jpg

She then threatened Twitter with legal action, despite not recognizing their legal non-liability:
shame.jpg
(a)

federal.jpg
(a)

overr.jpg
(a)

...yet in her article on suicide linked above, she explicitly stated she didn't really want to die.
anxiety.jpg
(a)

5years.jpg
(a)

The literal shakening:
shaking.jpg
(a)

assailant.jpg
(a)

"Assailant" lmfao shut the fuck up
christmas.jpg
(a)

paranoid.jpg
(a)

binder.jpg
(a)

TAKE THAT OFF THE GOD DAMN INTERNET

Amanda sent a takedown complaint to a search engine and to KF's reverse-proxy. In the complaint, she made up quotes about alleged threats against her in her thread, none of which are real.

Reporter's Name: EMERY WAGAR
Reporter's Email Address: heybluewrites@gmail.com
Reporter's Title: Reporting serious defamation / incitement to violence

Reported URLs:

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/emery-wagar-amanda-wagar-marie-spark-heybluewrites-arimiendel.64494/

Logs or Evidence of Abuse: About me:
I am asexual and therefore different from many other people. This makes me the target of public hatred, which mainly comes from KIWIFARMS.net. This site defames many people, here among others also me, and calls for violence against them (consequently also me).

Proof of illegal content and content that cannot be published in agreement with your terms and conditions:
- "this lesbian bitch needs to be shot down"
- "she's a miserable whore who needs to be fucked"
- "can somebody go over there and shake her up?"
- "rape her!"
... and much more.

These contents are just one example of the hatred that emanates from this site, which is connected to the cruel terror attack in Christchurch and is blocked in New Zealand for example. My public reputation is in danger.

Amanda Wager has asked the site operator to delete the contents before. However, he did not respond. HEREWITH I ASK YOU TO REMOVE THE WEBSITE FROM YOUR NETWORK, OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE LIABLE TO PROSECUTION AS AN ACCOMPLICE.

COMMITTED CRIMES: DEFAMATION AND PUBLIC CALL TO VIOLENCE

I have the address of the operator who lives abroad and also the address of your network in San Francisco. If you do not take the necessary steps, I will file a "PRO SE" lawsuit. I have experience in this.

Comments: I ask you, in the context of public responsibility, to manually remove this content from your search engine. Thank you

and best regards

Emery

After being thoroughly mocked by the Farms, she sent another email threatening civil litigation:

Reported URLs:

https://kiwifarms.net
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/2020-...r-falsifying-claims-of-violent-threats.66485/

Logs or Evidence of Abuse: I hereby respond to my complaint of 21 February 2020, to which the operator of the website Kiwifarms.net only reacts insultingly:

After I had submitted the complaint on the advice of a friend directly to you and it reached the operator (Josh Moon) on the same day, he opened a post about me in which he had publicly included my message and also defamed me as "psycho fuck".

The operator of the website himself has now integrated a banner on every page, in which he writes: "Some psycho fuck is blatantly lying about content in her thread". This is done under the category "Happenings", which gives me the feeling that I am not taken seriously. In several entries I am even threatened with death (as before).

The operator makes himself liable to prosecution. The statement that I am a "psycho fuck" is not true and serves only to belittle me in public perception.
This statement is exclusively due to my asexuality, because I am (like many other people on the site) different. Persons who identify themselves sexually differently are being bullied on the site and they are threatened with death, just like me.

I have an archive on my external hard drive with all statements that are illegal and published on Kiwifarms.net. I can provide these upon request.
Comments: I HEREBY CALL UPON YOU, AS A COMPANY, TO INDEPENDENTLY REMOVE AND TERMINATE YOUR CUSTOMER'S CONTENT SO THAT SUCH CONTENT IS NO LONGER PUBLISHED.
SHOULD THIS NOT HAPPEN, I WILL TAKE CIVIL ACTION AGAINST YOU AND ALSO AGAINST JOSH MOON WITH A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT.

THE CONTENT IS NOT ONLY DEFAMATORY, BUT ALSO THREATENING.

I also have other affected parties who would very much like to take civil action against Mr. Moon.

EMERY WAGAR
211 4th St S
Casselton, NORTH DAKOTA 58012

Other Accounts

Pinterest / archive
KoFi / archive
Facebook / archive

Last edited:

HeyItsHarveyMacClout

Casualty of the Culture War
kiwifarms.net
A couple things I took away from this

-the troll speaking in the subjunctive pretty much negates any chances of them getting charged with death threats. There is a huge difference between “I can have someone trace your IP and I can send someone after you” and “I have traced your IP and I have sent someone after you.” The second is a crime, the first is protected under the first amendment. Still, if this dude does get charged, he’s either going to need a good lawyer, or accept a plea bargain. Would not want to be him.

-”Twitter has committed a federal crime (...) I want them to work with the FBI to ensure he ends up in jail.” It is in Twitters own interest to only give out IP addresses when compelled to by a judge. Twitter is open to a host of liability if they were to give that information without the appropriate courts intervening, and they are no way liable for the actions of their users.

-“threatening genocide” is not a federal crime. Committing genocide? Sure, but simply saying “all gays should be killed” or “all Muslims should be shot” is protected under the first amendment. Even compiling a proscripta isn’t illegal so long as you are not advocating an immediate call to violence

This is a damn good thread OP. 10/10 write up.

Edit: Emery, I know you’re reading this. Get fucked you unironic waste of oxygen. You’re literally one of the most pathetic, disgusting people I have ever seen in my entire life. Words cannot describe my revulsion just thinking about you.

Last edited:

Princess Peaches

What the Hell is Chiaotzu anyways?
kiwifarms.net
The Farms has shown me that it’s hard to take asexuals seriously anymore. Your OP is further proof it’s a label used by insecure straight women to feel special about themselves. It’s irritating to have these people try and claim oppression and the need for LBGT representation when they’re just straight people not interested in sex.

Good OP! Loved your commentary and you picked some entertaining screen caps to read about this troon. Can’t wait for more and I expect her to find her thread and give us a visit sometime. If we’re lucky she’ll threaten us with FBI intervention. :lit:

Easterling

kiwifarms.net
Thier take on the Pagan faith is so post modern and basic its almost nausiating, at this point its safe to assume they worship Tom hiddlestone from the marvel movies and nothing else.
How can someone succeed in being this painfully boring? Anymore of a lack of personality and she might as well be a bot.
These people just pick and choose a variety of lables and identiies to create an almost frankenstienesque enity to make up for how hollow they are as a person. For them the personality is made up of the things they can buy, not the person they are, its quite sad really.

Shield Breaker

^_^
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Farms has shown me that it’s hard to take asexuals seriously anymore. Your OP is further proof it’s a label used by insecure straight women to feel special about themselves. It’s irritating to have these people try and claim oppression and the need for LBGT representation when they’re just straight people not interested in sex.

Good OP! Loved your commentary and you picked some entertaining screen caps to read about this troon. Can’t wait for more and I expect her to find her thread and give us a visit sometime. If we’re lucky she’ll threaten us with FBI intervention. :lit:
Asexuals should have never been taken seriously. At least as nothing more than a trauma or health issue.

Princess Peaches

kiwifarms.net
Thier take on the Pagan faith is so post modern and basic its almost nausiating, at this point its safe to assume they worship Tom hiddlestone from the marvel movies and nothing else.

These people just pick and choose a variety of lables and identiies to create an almost frankenstienesque enity to make up for how hollow they are as a person. For them the personality is made up of the things they can buy, not the person they are, its quite sad really.
You’re right. A lot of people think using labels and being part of a minority are substitutions for character traits. Tons of Kiwis here are queer, actually trans, but instead of parading it around every five minutes and powerleveling we talk about our interests or join in with conversation.

It’s baffling how out of touch these twitter hive minds are that the idea of having a conversation where someone doesn’t agree with you 100% is somehow hate speech and oppression.

The Last Stand

When you see all the bullshit unfold...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This lady is the epitome of White Privilege. Wants attention non stop, demands special privileges, can switch sexual orientation as she damn well pleases, plays the "oppressed" victim role on Twitter no less.

She reminds me of the typical liberal arts, hyper sensitive college student stereotype rolled into one.

As one famous Black man once said:

Princess Peaches

kiwifarms.net
Great find and great OP. I wonder if she's part of the insane Loki spouse community, she seems exactly that type.

And I love people that treat the FBI like they are supposed to be online customer service agents.
eta: lol
View attachment 1070927
What’s the Loki spouse community? Are they relevant enough still to provide some cow potential?
Loki fans in general are embarrassing. I’ve never understood the mass appeal of the character beyond Tom Hiddelson being conventionally attractive.

Tags
None