Lolcow Emery Wagar / Amanda Wagar / heybluewrites and Yuki Rose / Chris Chitwood / yukirozuhime - Asexual troon couple, animal hoarders, send lots of fake legal threats, "I'm not playing games. I'm pressing charges."

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
It was only a matter of time before he told us how high his IQ definitely is.
View attachment 1275423

Also I saw his reply to this and for some reason it bothered me more than anything he's said previously.
View attachment 1275422View attachment 1275424
Taste is subjective. Some people like different things, and that's okay. That said, who the fuck actively dislikes chicken? Ham I can see, bacon and ribs are a stretch, but I have never once met a person in my life who didn't like chicken in one form or another unless they were vegetarian/vegan.

Oh well, I guess that means more tendies for the rest of us.
So his IQ is supposedly higher than what people think Einsteins and Hawkings IQ was? Yeah sorry if I call bullshit on that. Also, IQ tests mean shit all. In Hawking's words "People who boast about their IQ are losers.". I've never seen any evidence Chris is that intelligent. He's just another autist with the name Chris.

HeyItsHarveyMacClout

Casualty of the Culture War
kiwifarms.net
No water.png

Chris you flabby fuck you definitely don't eat enough fruits and vegetables a day to justify not drinking water. Why would you even do that? Is he trolling us because he knows we follow him? I legitimately can't believe this is real, but at the same time I can actually see it being true.

Ace visibility.png

Heterochromia.png

Chris Chitwood is really just a shitty version of Chris Chan. Straight down to the heterochromia. What is it with autists and thinking they have different colored eyes?

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1283400

Chris you flabby fuck you definitely don't eat enough fruits and vegetables a day to justify not drinking water. Why would you even do that? Is he trolling us because he knows we follow him? I legitimately can't believe this is real, but at the same time I can actually see it being true.

View attachment 1283408
View attachment 1283410

Chris Chitwood is really just a shitty version of Chris Chan. Straight down to the heterochromia. What is it with autists and thinking they have different colored eyes?
He likes cats, so he probably thinks having two different colour eyes makes him cat-like. That or he doesn't realize hazel is a thing.

Fish face tuna lad

Time to take the plunge
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1283400

Imagine thinking you're so special that you don't need fucking water to live. Drop him in the desert for a couple days and see how he feels about water afterwards.

Also, 14 years? I hate to keep coming back to his fake Navy service, but I'm pretty you have to drink water in the military. Considering they'd be PTing his balls off and the fact that they wouldn't let his fat ass drink half a dozen sodas a day, he's just such a liar lol.

Also, even if you can manage to go for years without drinking water, you fucking shouldn't. Water is good for you and not drinking it is just about always going to be less healthy for you. Considering he probably substitutes soda for it, he's going to lose toes to the beetus by the time he's 40.

HeyItsHarveyMacClout

Casualty of the Culture War
kiwifarms.net
Imagine thinking you're so special that you don't need fucking water to live. Drop him in the desert for a couple days and see how he feels about water afterwards.

Also, 14 years? I hate to keep coming back to his fake Navy service, but I'm pretty you have to drink water in the military. Considering they'd be PTing his balls off and the fact that they wouldn't let his fat ass drink half a dozen sodas a day, he's just such a liar lol.

Also, even if you can manage to go for years without drinking water, you fucking shouldn't. Water is good for you and not drinking it is just about always going to be less healthy for you. Considering he probably substitutes soda for it, he's going to lose toes to the beetus by the time he's 40.
Maybe the 14 years is age 4 -> 18 or something like that. Him being in the Navy seems to be real, it's the fact that he was a nuclear engineer/emt that's bullshit.

Fish face tuna lad

Time to take the plunge
kiwifarms.net
Maybe the 14 years is age 4 -> 18 or something like that. Him being in the Navy seems to be real, it's the fact that he was a nuclear engineer/emt that's bullshit.
It could have been his childhood I suppose, but in that case his parents were doing a shitty job if they never had their kid drink water. As for the Navy service being real, was there any proof or anything that I'm forgetting? I seem to recall there wasn't a DD214 that anybody could find or any other evidence of his service.

• Agree
Reactions: Chonburi Flaps

Chonburi Flaps

But if not see boob shape? How know is woman?
kiwifarms.net
It could have been his childhood I suppose, but in that case his parents were doing a shitty job if they never had their kid drink water. As for the Navy service being real, was there any proof or anything that I'm forgetting? I seem to recall there wasn't a DD214 that anybody could find or any other evidence of his service.
I know he's postured that he could provide a DD214, but in the same breath he was bragging people couldn't find it themselves I think? Either way, I agree the engineer bit sounds like bullshit.

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
Has the meaning of asexuality changed over the years? Last time I checked it had nothing to with not having sex. You just don't find people sexually attractive. I don't think AVEN has changed the meaning of asexuality yet.

• Informative
Reactions: Fish face tuna lad

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
Chris's lack of sexual partners isn't caused by cowardice, though. It's caused by him being a gross troon who lives in filth. That pretty much limits his options to other people who are just as gross as he is.
Cat piss has no redeeming qualities other than being a sex deterrent. Unlike binturongs (or bearcats) that at least smells like popcorn.

Tags
None