Lolcow Emery Wagar / Amanda Wagar / heybluewrites and Yuki Rose / Chris Chitwood / yukirozuhime - Asexual troon couple, animal hoarders, send lots of fake legal threats, "I'm not playing games. I'm pressing charges."

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy fucking shit he's basically the personification of this meme lolView attachment 1308899
I thought he was the embodiment of someone who read the Navy SEAL copypasta and thought it made the writer sound like a badass that no one would ever fuck with.

That being said, he could have accounts here. Doesn't mean shit unless he's actually doing anything with them, though. I eagerly await the stories of how he's trolling every forum daily...

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
I thought he was the embodiment of someone who read the Navy SEAL copypasta and thought it made the writer sound like a badass that no one would ever fuck with.

That being said, he could have accounts here. Doesn't mean shit unless he's actually doing anything with them, though. I eagerly await the stories of how he's trolling every forum daily...
Due to his rage and tranny aggression we would know if he had an account here. He couldn't resist trying to one up us like any other cow that comes here.

zenith

:optimistic:
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remembered we can just look this sort of thing up:

View attachment 1256569

He's running on an expired license, per the Minnesota registry.
100% he's just being pedantic about his legal name being "Christopher" and not "Chris," given the registry has him down as the former.

More Chris-kun archives:
5d5c94fed610cf1acbf5ab46f0fe6614.png

a5db74aaf63bfa0b9fdcc682f223681a.png

a78c4275f099f48362ec9ed8609eef23.png

54b26305919e789a78788b37ad5a8fdd.png

His mom was apparently delinquent on her property taxes in early 2018:
a7ceb9504ed35dff4bc63bff0aa3e4f4.png

Attachments

HeyItsHarveyMacClout

Casualty of the Culture War
kiwifarms.net
Let's accept one simple fact. Chris is a serial liar. Once we accept that, his identity becomes a lot clearer.

In his "eating disorder" article, he speaks about going into the Marines after graduating high school before being kicked out for health reasons. We know he was in the military, and we know he was expelled for poor physical/mental health. In this article he, identifying as "Chris Chitwood" says that he was kicked out for a shoulder injury. https://talkaboutitfargo.wordpress.com/2014/12/10/circumnavigating-the-waist/. He verified that in recent tweets when he talked about why he was no longer in the military because of a "bum shoulder". Therefore we are more than certain the Chris Chitwood in this article is the same Chris Chitwood who is Yuki Rose. The thing that strikes me is that he always claims that he was in the Navy, not the marines. I understand that the Marine's are an offshoot of the Navy, so maybe failed Marines are considered Navy, but unless that is the case I don't know why he would lie about his branch in one article and tell the truth when talking about his life. Afterall, it is definitely more prestigious to be a marine than navy, so why does he claim to be navy?

Also, in one of his last tweets he claims that he legally changed his name. Short of us going to Minnesota to verify this via public records, I can only assume that we are now *legally* speaking to Ms. Yuki Rozhume.

Fish face tuna lad

Time to take the plunge
kiwifarms.net
100% he's just being pedantic about his legal name being "Christopher" and not "Chris," given the registry has him down as the former.

More Chris-kun archives:
Agreed. Even though it's pre-troon, the person in these photos is unmistakably our weeaboo battle princess. I am curious if his registration might be listed as expired because he re-uped after changing his legal name to Yuki or something though.

On a side note, one of these photos appears to show him being grabbed by the throat by another person. Isn't having his neck touched supposed to be a huge trigger for his highly-attuned combat senses or something? Do we have any context for that photo?

HeyItsHarveyMacClout

Casualty of the Culture War
kiwifarms.net
Agreed. Even though it's pre-troon, the person in these photos is unmistakably our weeaboo battle princess. I am curious if his registration might be listed as expired because he re-uped after changing his legal name to Yuki or something though.

On a side note, one of these photos appears to show him being grabbed by the throat by another person. Isn't having his neck touched supposed to be a huge trigger for his highly-attuned combat senses or something? Do we have any context for that photo?
I checked all version of “Yuki Rose” / “Yuki Chitwood” / “Yuki Rozuhime” I could think of and nothing came up. I think the safest thing to assume is, given his extremely violent and trooned out nature, he no longer works as a nurse and is simply menial labor at an old folks home.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
I checked all version of “Yuki Rose” / “Yuki Chitwood” / “Yuki Rozuhime” I could think of and nothing came up. I think the safest thing to assume is, given his extremely violent and trooned out nature, he no longer works as a nurse and is simply menial labor at an old folks home.
I doubt that he ever worked as a nurse. The certification seems more like the sort of thing that his nurse mom likely pressured him to get because it'd give him a "foot in the door" for upward mobility which of course he never bothered to pursue.

glass_houses

ready for the troonpocalypse
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1324349
View attachment 1324348
View attachment 1324350
View attachment 1324351
View attachment 1324352
View attachment 1324353
View attachment 1324354
I can just imagine him swinging his rat-tail amulet at people and reeeeing when they say the r word

As expected, Amanda continues to be boring, posting about her diary and how totes asexual she is.
Oh my god. Give me all the little black hats you want, but damn, do my palms itch with the urge to slap this little bitch into next week.

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1324349
View attachment 1324348
View attachment 1324350
View attachment 1324351
View attachment 1324352
View attachment 1324353
View attachment 1324354
I can just imagine him swinging his rat-tail amulet at people and reeeeing when they say the r word

As expected, Amanda continues to be boring, posting about her diary and how totes asexual she is.
God I would love to see him “fight”. I have a feeling he’s never been in a real fight and if he has he probably cried the first time he got hit.

how does someone like Chris still exist? He acts like a high school edgy teenager but most of the high school edgy teenagers I know who talk like Chris grew up in and up doing shit with their lives.

is it his cis heterosexual GF enabling him? I’m Genuinely curious

Chonburi Flaps

But if not see boob shape? How know is woman?
kiwifarms.net
God I would love to see him “fight”. I have a feeling he’s never been in a real fight and if he has he probably cried the first time he got hit.

how does someone like Chris still exist? He acts like a high school edgy teenager but most of the high school edgy teenagers I know who talk like Chris grew up in and up doing shit with their lives.

is it his cis heterosexual GF enabling him? I’m Genuinely curious
Where's that video of a toad Reeee'ing while waddling backwards? I imagine him spinning his head like an exceptional to use his hair amulet of death whilst doing so.

glass_houses

ready for the troonpocalypse
kiwifarms.net
My dad can beat up your dad! My mum's smarter and makes more money than your mum! The teacher likes me better than she likes you! I know karate and I can beat you up! I'm better than anyone else is at any kind of sport, I just pretend to be slower so no one gets jealous! I have a huge YuGiOh card collection, it's the best in the hemisphere an', an', an' I have so many rare cards I have to keep it in a safe deposit box at the bank an' never ever show anyone in case it gets stolen because it's worth eleventy million dollars! I'm the Queen of England's cousin, we call each other by our first names and she rings me every Saturday just to say hello! I'm the smartest person in the school, I could get the highest marks in anything, I just choose not to! The most popular girls have all asked me out and I've turned them all down! The most popular boys asked me out and I turned them all down too! I have a hundred thousand dollars in my bank account! I know Rhianna, we're best mates, I helped her write her last album!

Jesus fucking Christ. He's unbearable.

Jello

Here for a snack.
kiwifarms.net
"Yuki" is meant to be a girl and "Emery" is a "he/they nonbinary," and yet..... Emery claims to be gay? If Emery isn't a girl then by calling herself gay she's inadvertently misgendering Yuki. Yet, if she claims the "gay" is instead a lesbian relationship, she's admitting that she's female.

Neither of their identities make sense as Chris acts like he's trying to present as a manly dude and Amanda isn't much different than other girls her age. (Source 1, 2, 3, since this thread is focused more on the boyfriend.)

I dunno, this stuff's funny to me, as you know they wouldn't want to be considered an icky straight couple, and yet, even if they were both True and Honest trans people, they'd still be heterosexual.

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None