Lolcow Emery Wagar / Amanda Wagar / heybluewrites and Yuki Rose / Chris Chitwood / yukirozuhime - Asexual troon couple, animal hoarders, send lots of fake legal threats, "I'm not playing games. I'm pressing charges."

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't that be committing actual treason? Or would it be something less severe since he's not actually serving right now?
Pretty sure it would be.

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml...t1/chapter115&edition=prelim#:~:text=Whoever, owing allegiance to the,not less than %2410%2C000%3B and

Jello

Here for a snack.
kiwifarms.net
Chris, keeping up with current events, replies to a tweet talking about the police brutality issues going on in America. Tweet archive.
Screenshot_20200603-003056.png
He, of course, has to make it about himself and brag about how cops don't scare him, because he's big and tough and smart. Archive.
Screenshot_20200603-003416.png
He then proceeds to get in a slapfight with OP.
Screenshot_20200603-003420.png
He's too retarded to see that nothing he said disproved the message that OP was spreading. The argument is full of 'tism on both sides.

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1345027
He's too retarded to see that nothing he said disproved the message that OP was spreading. The argument is full of 'tism on both sides.
So us mayo-faced whitey cracka' honkiez can be vulnerable, in danger, and I dare to say, under-privileged in a country with a non-white majority?

That said, that other autist is pretty 'tarded as well. You can win many fights by having a handgun. Outside of actual, officially diagnosed medical re.tardation and the loss of motor function/full loss of your arms and hands you should be able to aim, fire, and reload a handgun.

Chonburi Flaps

But if not see boob shape? How know is woman?
kiwifarms.net
So us mayo-faced whitey cracka' honkiez can be vulnerable, in danger, and I dare to say, under-privileged in a country with a non-white majority?

That said, that other autist is pretty 'tarded as well. You can win many fights by having a handgun. Outside of actual, officially diagnosed medical re.tardation and the loss of motor function/full loss of your arms and hands you should be able to aim, fire, and reload a handgun.
Fingers are a privilege!

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net

Jello

Here for a snack.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1348089

Imagine your boyfriend of 4 years went on record, publicly on Twitter, and said he never loved you. I don't care who you are, that's got to sting. I know Emery considers herself both a man and asexual, but this has to hurt.
So... they're just besties, essentially? Feeling no romantic/sexual attraction to someone, while still having a "connection" and closeness is just being good friends.

Tags
None