Lolcow Emery Wagar / Amanda Wagar / heybluewrites and Yuki Rose / Chris Chitwood / yukirozuhime - Asexual troon couple, animal hoarders, send lots of fake legal threats, "I'm not playing games. I'm pressing charges."

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure which is more horrifying: that doctors are just that eager to be pouring powerful hormones down the gullets of confused young women, or someone from fucking North Dakota saying "y'all."
At this point, considering what a pair of dead-end losers Emery and Chris are, I can't even get mad about Emery permanently fucking up her body and destroying her fertility with T. Neither of these two should breed, and if she wants to self-eugenicize, who am I to argue against it?

M'aiq the Liar

Khajiit Going His Own Way
kiwifarms.net
That might be the ugliest engagement ring I've ever seen. I say that with zero hyperbole.
Yeah, and I can't wait for the bride to reveal the special dress. It's going to be the most beautiful, effeminate dress ever, but still super tactical because super shinobi assassins sent by the Cheeto Emperor will be there to try to ruin the big day.

HeyItsHarveyMacClout

Casualty of the Culture War
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, and I can't wait for the bride to reveal the special dress. It's going to be the most beautiful, effeminate dress ever, but still super tactical because super shinobi assassins sent by the Cheeto Emperor will be there to try to ruin the big day.
5 bucks it’s going to be the oriental dress from his profile picture

Tags
None