Inactive Emery Wagar / Amanda Wagar / heybluewrites and Yuki Rose / Chris Chitwood / yukirozuhime - Asexual troon couple, animal hoarders, send fake legal threats, "I'm not playing games. I'm pressing charges." Yuki is dead and Emery has locked her accounts.

dotONION

oohn
kiwifarms.net
Ya know, one of the oddest things about Kiwifarms is how, in the rare event of a death, it sharpens the focus on the smallness of one life. This death won't even make the site header, but it's a safe bet to make that the obit already got as many or more eyes here than it did in this guy's own community. All because one boring white girl flaccidly threatened The Ooperator. Something something 41%, something something troons not even once, something something something.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
Flipping through this thread and the obituaries/memorials I find myself getting really fucking confused. Was this person born female and troon'ed male or were they born male and troon'ed female?
Amanda was born female, Chris was born male. I think originally the thread was about Amanda and then her bf turned out to be just as much if not even more of a lolcow, so he got added.

Android raptor

50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic
kiwifarms.net
Well damn. He was an idiot, but he was pretty harmless especially as far as troons go. There was definitely something charming about his 3edgy5u overgrown 12 year old antics. And right after he got engaged too. I wonder if that had anything to do with it (like the stress from even a happy event sending him over the edge)?

Definitely feel for his loved ones. It would be nice if for once a horrorcow died instead of one that's just harmlessly goofy. Harmless idiots don't deserve to die, the ones that deserve death are the sex pests and zoosadists and whatnot who for some reason never seem to be the cows who bite it.

Spedestrian

Apocalypse Fiddler
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
KiwiFarms has smitten another infidel! Praise Allah!
@Null we got a dead sped for the headlines. Also do I get some sort of badge for doxing him to death? Not that I actually did, but we'll get blamed for it anyway so I figure I might as well lean into it.

That's what I'm thinking. Chris was eccentric but I can't see him doing heroine or anything like that
He did take some sort of sleeping medication, though. If it was an intentional overdose then that's a pretty common way to do it:
ChrisChitwoodSleepMeds.jpg

He's also attempted suicide before, so it seems plausible that he might try again:
ChrisChitwoodSuicide1.jpg
ChrisChitwoodSuicide2.jpg

He was also on antidepressants, which apparently made him "feel emotions [he'd] forgotten about." He framed it as a good thing when he said it, but he died like two weeks later, so maybe it brought back some negative emotions too. Increased suicide risk is also a known paradoxical side effect of antidepressants.
ChrisChitwoodSuicide3.jpg

It could also be related to his cat allergy, which according to him has nearly killed him before:
ChrisChitwoodAllergy1.jpg
ChrisChitwoodAllergy2.jpg

The other possibility is that he died trying to break his personal record for stab wound survival. Maybe the 21st stab was just too much:
ChrisChitwood20StabWounds.jpg

At any rate he probably died as he lived: a ridiculous sped who was 2edgy4life. May he and his deadly hair amulet rest in peace.

kaien

kiwifarms.net
He did take some sort of sleeping medication, though. If it was an intentional overdose then that's a pretty common way to do it:
In the days when docs still prescribed barbiturates, it was a piece of cake to OD on sleeping pills, but the benzodiazepines docs prescribe nowadays are almost impossible to die from. Valium, Xanax and the like, you have to mix them with alcohol and get a very (un?)lucky bounce.

OTOH, if he had access to veterinary drugs, they do still use old-school barbiturates like secobarbital and pentobarbital for putting down animals.

sperginity

kawaii farmer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In the days when docs still prescribed barbiturates, it was a piece of cake to OD on sleeping pills, but the benzodiazepines docs prescribe nowadays are almost impossible to die from. Valium, Xanax and the like, you have to mix them with alcohol and get a very (un?)lucky bounce.

OTOH, if he had access to veterinary drugs, they do still use old-school barbiturates like secobarbital and pentobarbital for putting down animals.
A lot of people are dying because they mixed benzos with an opiate, they stop breathing while passed out. The combination makes respiratory suppression more powerful than if they took a larger dose of either med by itself, and of course both cause drowsiness. Pharmacies are giving really explicit warnings about dosage timing for patients that are prescribed both. It seems like a possibility in this case.

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
Wow...and this was right after my answer. Heh. That being said, I’m guessing either a sudden illness or accidental overdose.
I just imagine him logging into Pokemon Go, discovering that his proposal pokemon had been converted to candy when his new fiance was playing, and having a fatal meltdown because “oh god the engagement is over IT’S ALL OVER GOODBYE”

Haru Okumura

The Empress (Reversed)
kiwifarms.net
I never followed this cow when they were alive, but the "Inactive" tag attracted my attention and I see people speculating about their cause of death, and since I just now read through last month's content I think I may have found Chekhov's gun in @Pineapple Fox 's long dump of chat messages:

self_isolation.png

Source

Yuki was self-isolating mere days before dying at home. It was totally the coof.

HeyItsHarveyMacClout

Casualty of the Culture War
kiwifarms.net
I never followed this cow when they were alive, but the "Inactive" tag attracted my attention and I see people speculating about their cause of death, and since I just now read through last month's content I think I may have found Chekhov's gun in @Pineapple Fox 's long dump of chat messages:

View attachment 1680190

Source

Yuki was self-isolating mere days before dying at home. It was totally the coof.

Nah with how political and Trump hating Chris’ mom is, if he died from the coof she’d be screaming from the rooftops that Drumphf killed her baby. You do bring up a good point though. I hardly think Emery would’ve proposed during self isolation, so chances are she popped the question and then they found out they needed to quarantine, so he definitely died while in quarantine. That begs even more questions on if it was suicide or accidental